Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU @ PSU game thread

+5
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
DWags
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tOfficial MSU @ PSU game thread   - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU @ PSU game thread

Post by DWags 2019-01-13, 18:48

WOP caused aherns to be out by starting this thread. What should have been a 30 pt walk in the park turned into a scramble. Can someone send pylon a fake schedule. Make all games one day after we’ve played them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU @ PSU game thread   - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU @ PSU game thread

Post by DWags 2019-01-13, 18:50

Cash can’t keep playing 36 minutes. He needs a break.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-01-13, 19:22

DWags wrote:Cash can’t keep playing 36 minutes. He needs a break.

More Loyer?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-13, 19:23

People need to stop getting injured. Let me guess, Aherns is day to day for the next month.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-13, 19:33

I thought Loyer had a pretty good game actually. He's getting more reliable.

I love Henry but I don't think he's 6'6. Maybe 6'4.

I think Gabe Brown can have a big impact on this team stretching Defenses.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 09:35

I'll assert that the Pylon generated game thread caused Ca$h to have his bad game. Luckily we got away with against PSU, can't risk it again.

Freshman trio rises to occasion in Michigan State basketball road win

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Tom Izzo called a timeout late in the first half, as he is known to do.

Michigan State basketball players went to the sideline to see the diagram. They nodded approvingly and trotted back onto the court.

The ball came in. It worked around to the top of the key, as the big men set down screens on the post. The guard rubbed right off the screen, caught the pass from his teammate on the curl, fire and swished the 3-pointer.

Only it wasn’t Joshua Langford and Cassius Winston connecting, as the Spartans have witnessed hundreds of times over the past three years.

It was Aaron Henry setting up Foster Loyer, giving short-handed No. 6 MSU a glimpse of its future.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-14, 09:42

Kyle Austin at MLive actually doing the best in depth articles this season - not that it's much of a challenge to outwork failed Swilll writer Salami and Charboneau.

5 things to watch: Kyle Ahrens, Joshua Langford both have uncertain status for Michigan State
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2