Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ?

+9
Death Roe
Rocinante
dadmansabode
WhiteBoyHatcher
Nordic
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? Empty are we near the return of Jesus Christ ?

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-26, 13:52

Doomsday clock set for two minutes till .... till Armageddon ? ....
does not Armageddon come at the end of the tribulation period (7 years) .....
hmmm, are the signs abounding ?

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? PWIR-THUMBNAIL-200

God has spent a lot of time and effort describing and warning of a single generation which would one day rise to see the terrible realities and
consequences of ignoring and rejecting God's Word and His many warnings in prophecy.  
We are told these prophecies are His way of preparing Mankind for the grave danger which now lies ahead, while also offering us a way "to ESCAPE all these things which will come to pass." ... Much information is given in the Bible concerning the character, morals, and attitudes of the generation which will lead the world down into the terrors of the coming Apocalypse and Armageddon .... In the following prophecy, Jesus Christ warns the generation of the Apocalypse will be just like the generation living in the days of Noah, which God utterly destroyed with the Flood

We will find there are TWO aspects to this prophecy which are important to learn and to understand  ..........continue

The ultimate doomsday clock will be for those unprepared ......
however, those watching for the promised return of Jesus Christ ...
we who love his appearing ... blessings to those with ears to the ground and eyes to the sky

Last edited by dadmansabode on 2019-02-15, 15:22; edited 10 times in total
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

http://dadmansabode.com

Back to top Go down

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? Empty Re: are we near the return of Jesus Christ ?

Post by DWags 2019-01-26, 14:16

dadmansabode wrote:Doomsday clock set for two minutes till .... till Armageddon ? ....
does not Armageddon come at the end of the tribulation period (7 years) .....
hmmm, are the signs abounding ?

Have you ever eaten salt pork and a Reece’s peanut butter cup back to back? Shits crazy good on your tastebuds.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? Empty Re: are we near the return of Jesus Christ ?

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-26, 14:22

and your point is ??
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-26, 14:29

dadmansabode wrote:and your point is ??

Flavor man, flavor. When you’re seeking to enlighten a point isn’t necessary
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-26, 14:56

yup, the 'village idiots' are the first to rise to the surface

FOR THIS REASON God will send upon them deluding influence so that they will believe what is false ....
in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth .. but took pleasure in wickedness .....
II Thess 2:11-12

are the signs abounding ?
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-26, 15:51

Did taxpayers pay for those signs?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-26, 16:33

dadmansabode wrote:yup, the 'village idiots' are the first to rise to the surface

FOR THIS REASON God will send upon them deluding influence so that they will believe what is false ....
in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth .. but took pleasure in wickedness .....

I don't know
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-26, 18:23

Things will calm down once Trump's dumb ass is kicked out of office.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-26, 19:05

Being a Jesus warrior and supporting Trump, Limbaugh, Pence, Ingram, Hannity, Eric Trump, Conway, Newt, Dana Loesch.....lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-01-26, 19:30

I'm gonna be sad when Heat deletes Goose's schtick.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-26, 20:32

dadmansabode wrote:yup, the 'village idiots' are the first to rise to the surface

It could take awhile before we come up with the right answer. Why don’t you just tell us if the signs are abounding.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-26, 20:35

tGreenWay wrote:

It could take awhile before we come up with the right answer. Why don’t you just tell us if the signs are abounding.

What the fuck does abounding mean? I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with masterbation and going to hell.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-26, 20:40

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What the fuck does abounding mean? I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with masterbation and going to hell.

This was my first thought as well. I have no idea how to answer this question.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-26, 21:44

Why did you post this in the Bob dadmans? Post it on the main board. More discourse there.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/f1-beaumont-tower-main-board
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-27, 10:06

What the fuck does abounding mean?

all around you and on the increase
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-27, 10:22

dadmansabode wrote:What the fuck does abounding mean?

I knew that, teacher! I wanted the others to learn for themselves.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-27, 17:15

wanted the others to learn for themselves.

well, so what are the Biblical signs supposedly on the abounding increase .... teacher !

I'll give you a hint ...... you'll see some in Matthew 24 .... a key definition would be .. s i m u l t a n e o u s l y
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-29, 17:31

dadmansabode wrote:What the fuck does abounding mean?

Thank you
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-29, 20:13

What are your thoughts on Jews dadmans?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 10:59

What are your thoughts on Jews dadmans?

well ... the Jews are God's chosen people, however, at this present time,
they are set aside until the next dispensation < the great tribulation period
God has not forgotten his promises to them ... He will indeed turn his attention again to them
see Romans 11
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-30, 11:04

dadmansabode wrote:What are your thoughts on Jews dadmans?

well ... the Jews are God's chosen people, however, at this present time,
they are set aside until the next dispensation < the great tribulation period
God has not forgotten his promises to them ... He will indeed turn his attention again to them
see Romans 11

Thanks for that. What are your thoughts on Warner?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 11:09

who is Warner ?
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-30, 11:22

dadmansabode wrote:who is Warner ?

Probably one of the greatest most innovative minds in the last half decade. But he’s catholic so I didn’t know how you felt about Catholics.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 11:23

greatest most innovative minds in the last half decade < because
I didn’t know how you felt about Catholics < probably because I havn't said anything (yet) about Catholics
Jet sweep < okay

Last edited by dadmansabode on 2019-01-30, 11:34; edited 1 time in total
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-30, 11:32

Jet sweep
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-30, 11:39

dadmansabode wrote:greatest most innovative minds in the last half decade < because
I didn’t know how you felt about Catholics < probably because I havn't said anything (yet) about Catholics
Jet sweep < okay

So, do you think his Catholicism is making him blind to attacking all demons like those unleashed by the likes of The Tampa Two Cult, The four cover four gang, and the likes of the press cover cartel?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 11:46

So, do you think his Catholicism is making him blind < indeed
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 17:56

ARE WE THERE YET ?

In the midst of the Tribulation period there shall rise up two great world leaders .. one a political leader inspired by Satan himself .. the other religious leader to deceive the people with strong delusions and either lead them or force them to worship the anti-christ as the long expected world-ruler .. these two Satanic deceivers shall prevail upon all except those who risk all to boldly acknowledge their belief in the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world . . . . Rev 13:8 salvation in the great tribulation is still based on the blood of Jesus Christ .. those who are then saved .. however .. must boldly confess their faith before a world of hostile witnesses .. which will mean nothing short of martyrdom .. except to those few sealed in Israel .. may God help every reader of these words to make sure their calling and election while the days of grace are still lasting .... gty.org
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-30, 18:01

“And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. Revelation 11:11

Who do you think the two witnesses are? I say one of them is in Alabama and one is in East Lansing. No, I'm sure of it. Absolutely sure of it!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 18:21

Who do you think the two witnesses are

I'm not really sure, some suggest Moses and Elijah (time will display) .....
that's what I love about the bible is that the story is not over yet

Alabama and one is in East Lansing ?? .. I sincerely doubt

And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them

Interesting that the entire world celebrated the deaths of these two witnesses, they gave gifts to each other ....
how long has it been that mankind could have received the news of these deaths within the space of three days ....
this was written in the first century ... totally possible today

and the rest were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven

Whatever it takes God .... whatever it takes
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-01-30, 18:43

dadmansabode wrote:
And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? Tenor
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-30, 18:55

hey Rocinante .... just for that, tell your wife she can't come over tonight
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-30, 18:58

dadmansabode wrote:hey Rocinante .... just for that, tell your wife she can't come over tonight

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? 1966794946
dad'smanboobs, this is what will endear you to our board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-01-30, 19:19

dadmansabode wrote:ARE WE THERE YET ?

In the midst of the Tribulation period there shall rise up two great world leaders .. one a political leader inspired by Satan himself .. the other religious leader to deceive the people with strong delusions and either lead them or force them to worship the anti-christ as the long expected world-ruler .. these two Satanic deceivers shall prevail upon all except those who risk all to boldly acknowledge their belief in the Lamb of God slain from the foundation of the world . . . . Rev 13:8 salvation in the great tribulation is still based on the blood of Jesus Christ .. those who are then saved .. however .. must boldly confess their faith before a world of hostile witnesses .. which will mean nothing short of martyrdom .. except to those few sealed in Israel .. may God help every reader of these words to make sure their calling and election while the days of grace are still lasting .... gty.org

Warner was pretty bad, but I don't think he fits the description of either of the two described above are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? 2599972566
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-01-30, 20:15

Who is the young man in your avatar? I am so confused. Is it Macaulay Culkin?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-31, 09:07

Who is the young man in your avatar?

It's me when I was 7
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-01-31, 09:30

dadmansabode wrote:Who is the young man in your avatar?

It's me when I was 7

Interests? Sports, raw milk, hunting, MSU, politics, kit Kat vs twix?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-01-31, 09:52

kingstonlake wrote:
dadmansabode wrote:Who is the young man in your avatar?

It's me when I was 7

Interests? Sports, raw milk, hunting, MSU, politics, kit Kat vs twix?

Fridge the fruit or nah?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode 2019-01-31, 10:11

Interests?

the here and now to a lesser degree (render unto Cezar) ....
the hereafter to a much greater degree (render unto God)
in other words, the vertical more than the horizontal

I would prefer Kit-Kat over Twix < both are good for me :P

Interests ..................

Technical Art Illustrator (40 years) Aircraft
Family Video creation and archive > back to 1949
Family Geanology > back to 1620
Online Christian ministry and discipleship ....dadmansabode.com

Last edited by dadmansabode on 2019-02-01, 12:06; edited 9 times in total
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-01-31, 10:25

dadmansabode wrote:hey Rocinante .... just for that, tell your wife she can't come over tonight

are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? 502811600 are we near the return of Jesus Christ ? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next