Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..

Go down

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-07, 07:54

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is planning to deliver remarks.

join me in opening your bibles to Psalm 13, chapter 2..

"grab 'em by the pussy".

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Re: Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by kingstonlake on 2019-02-07, 08:05

Incubus chapter 3 verse 666: If she weren't my daughter I'd probably be dating her
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  Empty Re: Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-07, 08:16

Corinthians 3:17

"thou shalt mock children of God that are different from you".

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  2-Kovaleski

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-02-07, 08:35

Every breakfast is a prayer breakfast in my household Bob
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2019-02-07, 08:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Every breakfast is a prayer breakfast in my household Bob

I pray you can find a way to make your avatar fit in the appropriate area. Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  2943907172
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-02-07, 08:44

Sounds like a you problem Kingston

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  5210b010
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-02-07, 08:46

Actually tbh I used to have the same problem but then I accidentally shut off all that nonsense over on the right side of the page with twitter feeds and shit. No more problem. You should just do that.

Peace be with you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-07, 08:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Every breakfast is a prayer breakfast in my household Bob
Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-02-07, 08:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Actually tbh I used to have the same problem but then I accidentally shut off all that nonsense over on the right side of the page with twitter feeds and shit. No more problem. You should just do that.

Peace be with you.

And also with you
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2019-02-07, 09:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Actually tbh I used to have the same problem but then I accidentally shut off all that nonsense over on the right side of the page with twitter feeds and shit. No more problem. You should just do that.

Peace be with you.

I'll give it shot.  FTR it's only on mobile, not laptop.

Edit: Travis I love you. Now I can see every word you type and am blessed to have that privilege. May the body of Christ fill your soul. Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  3493939353
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-02-07, 09:12

kingstonlake wrote:

Peace be with you.

I'll give it shot.  FTR it's only on mobile, not laptop.

Edit: Travis I love you.  Now I can see every word you type and am blessed to have that privilege.  May the body of Christ fill your soul. Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  3493939353

Walk in the Light of the Lord my friend

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  UnrulyJubilantCalf-max-1mb
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2019-02-07, 10:20

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1093522333820694528?s=21

Praise the Lord for..... the abolition of civil rights.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-02-07, 10:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1093522333820694528?s=21

Praise the Lord for..... the abolition of civil rights.
wow. Impressive - it may be the first time he's ever told the truth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-02-07, 11:01

Peace be unto thine enemies, not matter how snowflakey they may be. Praise Yeezy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2019-02-07, 11:31

Wonder how many women who support Trump are praying to get their pussies grabbed?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2019-02-07, 11:48

As-salamu alaykum
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-02-06, 08:56

Happy national prayer breakfast day. May the Lord walk with you into the holy light of Luke Fickell’s warm embrace. So He said and so it shall be done.

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  LfyMh0G
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-02-06, 09:22

Just said on the podium that he doesn't like a person using their faith as a justification to vote the way they did (Romney) and said he doesn't like people saying they pray for him when its a lie (Pelosi).  With Pelosi sitting on the stage.  How does she not get up and slap him in the face and walk off the stage.

Of course "Christians" have never used their faith as justification for voting on things.....

JFC
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-06, 09:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Happy national prayer breakfast day. May the Lord walk with you into the holy light of Luke Fickell’s warm embrace. So He said and so it shall be done.

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  LfyMh0G

Just wondering. I'm semi-retired, and I have time on my hands. those two guys catching the falling christians, how much do you think they get paid to do that, and I wonder if it's under the table?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-02-06, 09:58

DWags wrote:
Just wondering. I'm semi-retired, and I have time on my hands. those two guys catching the falling christians, how much do you think they get paid to do that, and I wonder if it's under the table?
On your deathbed you will achieve total consciousness.... So you would have that going for ya, which would be nice.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-02-06, 10:25

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
DWags wrote:
On your deathbed you will achieve total consciousness.... So you would have that going for ya, which would be nice.

Hey Lama!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2020-02-06, 10:30

Catch the healed guys are on staff with Benny Hinn. Hinn nd other evangelical healers have staff that scopes out the venue, scope out those who want to be healed, make sure the sound system is working and healing session ends so they can close the service in 2 hours.  

I was at Fifth Third Ball Park working with architects who were going to remodel suites in the off season when Benny Hinn tour was setting for an event at the park.  It’s like “reality” TV.  The amount of planning and staging is impressive.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-06, 11:10

grab 'em by the pussy!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-02-06, 11:18

Whats on the menu for your breakfast prayer this year?

Mine:
- Eggo’s that have been wrapped in bacon and battered then fried
- sausage in both patty and links variety that’s been covered in sausage gravy. The sausage trinity if you will.
- one single egg
- bagels with more kinds of cheese than I care to count
- ham smoothie
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-06, 11:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:grab 'em by the pussy!!

Well I assume as a Christian catcher up on stage you need to be ready to grab them anywhere if they pass out from the Holy Spirit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-02-06, 11:58

Ladies and gentlemen, it is in the name of our Lord and Savior that I welcome you here today.

Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  Giphy.gif?cid=790b76113233e01ff18bf329c0506217c9e26bd60ada813d&rid=giphy

{thunderous applause}

I'd like to finish by saying,

"Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them.

It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

"I did try and fuck her. She was married. I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything".

in your name we pray,

amen.

{thunderous applause}
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-02-06, 12:44

Pelosi was at this breakfast?  

Apparently she said in her presser this morning that Trump appeared "sedated" at the State of the Union.  Today Is The National Prayer Breakfast..  502811600
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum