tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by tGreenWay on Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:32 pm

DWags wrote:Nordic, here’s your chance.

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 Ccb55f10

After looking at your handwriting, DWags, you might be having a stroke.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by Dendrobates on Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:50 pm

I jingled the hubby’s jingles yesterday and today. It was pretty damn good.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:57 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I jingled the hubby’s jingles yesterday and today. It was pretty damn good.

Nevets is a lucky man, Dendro.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:43 pm

I'm about to violate the governors order. Going to play 9 holes with jingles. Seperate carts for for social distance. Dagwoods Mark may join us. I'm calling Bob for bail if we get busted.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:49 pm

duffy munn wrote:I'm about to violate the governors order. Going to play 9 holes with jingles. Seperate carts for for social distance. Dagwoods Mark may join us. I'm calling Bob for bail if we get busted.
tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 502811600

enjoy - I'm meeting a buddy of mine to go for a walk on campus.. while maintaining social distance, of course. Then I'll just come back home and drink.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:53 pm

Dendrobates wrote:I jingled the hubby’s jingles yesterday and today. It was pretty damn good.

Wow this post makes me really mad now. This is the reason I'm in my current situation.

Thanks a lot jingles tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 1896033241
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:00 pm

Dendrobates wrote:

Wow this post makes me really mad now. This is the reason I'm in my current situation.

Thanks a lot jingles tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 4 1896033241

LOL. Jingles does not have any kids that he knows of. But just in case he locks his door and does the army crawl around the house on fathers day. I don't have the heart to tell him he's more likely to have a grand kid knock on his door.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:11 pm

FYI - as of 6:10 PM, 3.27.20.. Jingles and Mark are at the end of the bar at Dagwood's.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:15 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:FYI - as of 6:10 PM, 3.27.20.. Jingles and Mark are at the end of the bar at Dagwood's.

Glad to see jingles patronizing essential businesses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:39 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:FYI - as of 6:10 PM, 3.27.20.. Jingles and Mark are at the end of the bar at Dagwood's.

wouldn't expect anything less from Jingles.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:58 pm

DWags wrote:

Essential customer status?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:14 pm

Jack fire and a beer. Gotta do something while you wait to carry out your bean soup.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:44 pm

duffy munn wrote:

Jack fire and a beer. Gotta do something while you wait to carry out your bean soup.
exactly.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:47 pm

duffy munn wrote:

We’ll all find out that’s the cure for this. He’s always cutting edge.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:49 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

exactly.

What did you order to go bob ? And did you have a high life?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:32 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: exactly.

burger.. some fries. Had a PBR while I waited. Nick was pretty busy with phone orders.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:19 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

burger.. some fries. Had a PBR while I waited. Nick was pretty busy with phone orders.

Glad they are making a little money with carry out. Not going to lie, I stopped in at noon and had two highlifes waiting for carry out food I did not order. Greg pretended I did.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:00 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: burger.. some fries. Had a PBR while I waited. Nick was pretty busy with phone orders.

Glad they are making a little money with carry out. Not going to lie, I stopped in at noon and had two highlifes waiting for carry out food I did not order. Greg pretended I did.

Greg (and Deana) is good people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Greg (and Deana) is good people.

Yes they is.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum