tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2019-02-22, 16:52

duffy munn wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What's this Jingles dude look like?

There was a guy with a beard behind the bar.  Looked like owned the place.

The dude with the beard does own the place but he's not Jingles.
No idea who the guy with the beard could be.  Unless you're talking a few years ago, then that was Rick, he was just a bartender.  Passed away a couple years ago.  I've never seen Doug or Dougie (owners) with facial hair at all.  

Omar's is Jingles account but I've never once seen him come in.  Think he got mad when they removed one of the Dan Henry handles and put on something else.  The only handle that wasn't Dan Henry, btw.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread..

Post by duffy munn on 2019-02-22, 17:07

StylesGShmooth wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

The dude with the beard does own the place but he's not Jingles.
No idea who the guy with the beard could be.  Unless you're talking a few years ago, then that was Rick, he was just a bartender.  Passed away a couple years ago.  I've never seen Doug or Dougie (owners) with facial hair at all.  

Omar's is Jingles account but I've never once seen him come in.  Think he got mad when they removed one of the Dan Henry handles and put on something else.  The only handle that wasn't Dan Henry, btw.

We were talking about charley at Steakhouse Philly. But it does sound like Jingles getting pissed about losing a handle at the Showbar.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-02-22, 17:22

Does Jingles work for Dan Henry? We used to tailgate next to them before they closed Lot U. Is Jingled Ed H?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-02-22, 17:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Does Jingles work for Dan Henry? We used to tailgate next to them before they closed Lot U. Is Jingled Ed H?

Does Dan Henry even exist as a business anymore? I never see their vehicles anymore. Used to see them all the time because, as it was explained to me, East Lansing enjoys beer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-02-22, 17:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Does Jingles work for Dan Henry? We used to tailgate next to them before they closed Lot U. Is Jingled Ed H?

The bluebird!

Yes but Jingles is not Special Ed. Also a great guy. Assuming you hung out at Woody's tailgate too.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-02-22, 17:46

tGreenWay wrote:

Does Dan Henry even exist as a business anymore? I never see their vehicles anymore. Used to see them all the time because, as it was explained to me, East Lansing enjoys beer.

I think he has about 40 trucks in the fleet. so yes they still exist and sell a shit load of beer.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-02-22, 17:49

Is Woody the guy with the pickup truck who used to play hockey or something? I didn't hang out at their tailgates, but we were all friendly with each other and the guys who put on my tailgate back then knew Ed and we would usually bring him some BBQ. Ed helped us plot to get my bbq trailer into the lot back in the day when we were unsure of what to expect.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-02-22, 19:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is Woody the guy with the pickup truck who used to play hockey or something? I didn't hang out at their tailgates, but we were all friendly with each other and the guys who put on my tailgate back then knew Ed and we would usually bring him some BBQ. Ed helped us plot to get my bbq trailer into the lot back in the day when we were unsure of what to expect.

Yes. Woody=Rob Woodward. Former Spartan and New York Ranger. Currently the color guy on the radio for MSU hockey.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-03-16, 13:01

just saw Jingles at the Peanut Barrel.

Wearing a Guinness hockey jersey.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-03-16, 18:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just saw Jingles at the Peanut Barrel.

Wearing a Guinness hockey jersey.

I was going to bump this last night.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-03-16, 20:32

Jingles is everywhere.

Everywhere is Jingles.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-03-16, 21:14

I was just over at Travis' place checking on his African Grey Parrot, Edward, while he is on vacation. Anyway, I saw Jingles in his pit. He was wearing nothing but he was glistening of lotion.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-04-30, 23:51

FTR it’s Jingles birthday today.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-05-01, 00:03

DWags wrote:FTR it’s Jingles birthday today.

Yep. He turned a year younger.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2019-05-01, 00:08

If this were Game of Thrones Jingles would have died in Season 4.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2019-05-01, 00:43

Happy birthday Duffy.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-05-01, 07:47

DWags wrote:FTR it’s Jingles birthday today.
happy birthday to Jingles..

haven't seen him in a month or two.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-05-10, 21:41

Saw Jingles at Claddagh in Eastwood this evening.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-21, 15:47

Bump for Bob. Just left the Lugnuts suite hosted Jingles. Joe, Jill, Little Skuz and Brad representing the PB.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-07-21, 16:02

duffy munn wrote:Bump for Bob. Just left the Lugnuts suite hosted Jingles. Joe, Jill, Little Skuz and Brad representing the PB.

Hey next time clue me in. I’d be down for that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-21, 16:11

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Bump for Bob. Just left the Lugnuts suite hosted Jingles. Joe, Jill, Little Skuz and Brad representing the PB.

Will do. It's fun and this time twife actually came with me. We left before the game of flip cup started. Jingles is a world class flip cupper.

Now, in honor of bob, I'm going to take a nap.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-07-21, 18:50

you're gonna think I'm kidding..

but Joe Bell offered me two extra tickets to that suite today. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

(I politely declined, as I felt a nap coming on).

True story.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-07-21, 20:05

DWags wrote:

As if you’d be welcome. Silly man.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-07-21, 20:18

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

DWags is a great guy to have a Bud Light with.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-07-21, 20:19

tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-21, 20:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
you're gonna think I'm kidding..

but Joe Bell offered me two extra tickets to that suite today. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

(I politely declined, as I felt a nap coming on).

True story.

I was half thinking you might be there and almost asked a couple of people I didn't know if they were Bobby Sak. Seemed awkward so I didn't.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-21, 20:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

DWags is a great guy to have a Bud Light with.

Bud Lt is the devil around Jingles. To quote his boss: " It gives you an ass like a $50 cow"
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-07-21, 21:01

duffy munn wrote:

I was half thinking you might be there and almost asked a couple of people I didn't know if they were Bobby Sak. Seemed awkward so I didn't.

Yeah, Jill, Brad, Eric, et al. would've been like "his name isn't Bob"..

When I showed up at his tailgate, I walked up to DWags, said "hi. I might be Bob Sakimano".. and he proceeded to ask me questions that only Bobby Sak (or someone very close to Bobby Sak) would know the correct answers to. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

Once he confirmed my identity, we had a good time
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-07-21, 21:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

When I showed up at his tailgate, I walked up to DWags, said "hi. I might be Bob Sakimano".. and he proceeded to ask me questions that only Bobby Sak (or someone very close to Bobby Sak) would know the correct answers to. tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

P.M. Bob and I for the next Jingles ho ha. We’ll both show up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-07-21, 21:19

By the way, id take my wife but every time I take my wyto some where Jingles is at they talk for hours and ignore me. So she ain’t coming
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-07-21, 21:44

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600

P.M. Bob and I for the next Jingles ho ha. We’ll both show up.

Has any ho ever not said ha when they’re with you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-21, 21:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

What if I had asked Senor Dick, Mark or Joe P.? tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600 The deep end was well represented. Call it choir practice west.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-07-22, 05:19

duffy munn wrote:

What if I had asked Senor Dick, Mark or Joe P.? tOfficial "I Just Saw Jingles" Thread.. - Page 2 502811600 The deep end was well represented. Call it choir practice west.

My wife thinks that I aspire to become part of The Choir as I advance in age. I try to explain to her that I'm okay hanging at a table and participating in idle chit-chat with Dick, Heine, etc. periodically.

She's not convinced.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-07-22, 07:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

My wife thinks that I aspire to become part of The Choir as I advance in age. I try to explain to her that I'm okay hanging at a table and participating in idle chit-chat with Dick, Heine, etc. periodically.

She's not convinced.

They solve a lot of the worlds problems daily from 4:30 to 6pm. And also, almost single handedly, keep the makers of peppermint schnapps in business. Those guys are kind of a big deal.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-08-10, 16:47

Jingles is at the Lake Lansing Meijer right now.

(so am I).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2019-08-10, 18:55

Would've been there if I wasn't out of town. Missed the Bar Olympics too.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-08-10, 22:23

Duffy invite Jingles to this board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-08-23, 19:57

Jingles is currently at Dagwood's.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn on 2019-08-24, 19:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jingles is currently at Dagwood's.

Via Webberville where he and I played golf today.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-08-24, 19:20

duffy munn wrote:
Via Webberville where he and I played golf today.

Nice.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum