Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

+30
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
y2kMgrad
Nordic
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
pulling69
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
34 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by kingstonlake Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:01 am

Apparently my father and his brother got into a political debate that got heated playing croquet in Florida the other day. My uncle slammed his mallet and hit the ball off the field or whatever. He said, "Bob sometimes you make me so angry". Mind you my father is a devote Catholic who despises Trump. My uncle is a former Catholic who left the church over the abuse scandal and cover up and is a unapologetic Trump supporter and am radio listener. I asked him recently who he thought the Dem's would nominate in 2020. He said they will probably give it to that black guy (Booker).

There were so many hypocrisies on both sides to even attempt to smooth things over on my part. It's definitely a generation that needs some self reflection. My dad put his arm around his brother and told him let's not talk about politics anymore. LOL. They agreed.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:43 am

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600

Bump for Goose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:35 pm

When I was relatively new to the board I tried engaging in reasonable political conversations with Goose many times. He would almost never respond except for more trolling. Usually dumping links to right-wing propaganda sites, with 1 quip at most and then he's out. Rarely, he would post a well thought out reply and thought that somehow absolved him of his 99% troll posts.

He was a troll with far too much time on his hands. Good riddance.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:31 pm

AnomanderRake wrote:When I was relatively new to the board I tried engaging in reasonable political conversations with Goose many times. He would almost never respond except for more trolling. Usually dumping links to right-wing propaganda sites, with 1 quip at most and then he's out. Rarely, he would post a well thought out reply and thought that somehow absolved him of his 99% troll posts.

yeah - the sooner one realized that Goose couldn't be taken seriously in that he was coming from a right wing propaganda/mainstream media-inspired place, the better.

that's why, I think, I was able to get along with him - I figured out that a) he's not interested in dialogue and b) every post was predisposed to adhere to a particular right wing view.

and, as I've mentioned here - I told him early on that it was gonna be a tough place for people who support the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. I think Pantry tried, as well - I suspect it's hard to defend the indefensible.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:06 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:When I was relatively new to the board I tried engaging in reasonable political conversations with Goose many times. He would almost never respond except for more trolling. Usually dumping links to right-wing propaganda sites, with 1 quip at most and then he's out. Rarely, he would post a well thought out reply and thought that somehow absolved him of his 99% troll posts.

yeah - the sooner one realized that Goose couldn't be taken seriously in that he was coming from a right wing propaganda/mainstream media-inspired place, the better.

that's why, I think, I was able to get along with him - I figured out that a) he's not interested in dialogue and b) every post was predisposed to adhere to a particular right wing view.

and, as I've mentioned here - I told him early on that it was gonna be a tough place for people who support the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. I think Pantry tried, as well - I suspect it's hard to defend the indefensible.

Yeah, one of my buddies from Saugatuck, huge business guy there, college educated, just put on facebook "The plot to assassinate Donald Trump", and the Bushes are involved. I'm not joking, this guy believes what he just put out there. Didn't have one drink with him last summer. Just gone completely too far right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:08 pm

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - the sooner one realized that Goose couldn't be taken seriously in that he was coming from a right wing propaganda/mainstream media-inspired place, the better.

Yeah, one of my buddies from Saugatuck, huge business guy there, college educated, just put on facebook "The plot to assassinate Donald Trump", and the Bushes are involved. I'm not joking, this guy believes what he just put out there. Didn't have one drink with him last summer. Just gone completely too far right.
racism, bigotry, misogyny, etc. can do strange things to people.

of course, I don't know the guy you're referring to - but you can't support the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and not be inspired to do so through varying degrees and combinations of racism, bigotry and misogyny.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:11 pm

**edited because of idiots**

Hey Goose!! Hope you're doing well.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Goose thread on the main board got locked 'cause some right winger attacked Nigel about Strangelove. What the heck is wrong with people and their anger?

Let's not pollute his memory with any fighting. Best to just ignore it. Honestly, WBH, I'd delete the whole damn thread. It's embarrassing.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:44 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:The Goose thread on the main board got locked 'cause some right winger attacked Nigel about Strangelove. What the heck is wrong with people and their anger?

Let's not pollute his memory with any fighting. Best to just ignore it. Honestly, WBH, I'd delete the whole damn thread. It's embarrassing.
agree completely - it was a shameful post. We're better than that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Goose isn't doing well.
Goose went after a Swill poster on the rcmb. That poster had been active on the rcmb in the past. Goose tried to use Dr Strangelove's tragic death to smear that poster on the rcmb.

Goose's a pie making grandfather personna vaporizes if he decides you're on the wrong side of an issue.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:21 pm

Again, PLEASE IGNORE IT. Don't talk about it. Don't acknowledge it. Leave it alone. PLEASE.

In this case, people DO actually read this board. Think about how you would feel.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:Again, PLEASE IGNORE IT. Don't talk about it. Don't acknowledge it. Leave it alone. PLEASE.

In this case, people DO actually read this board. Think about how you would feel.

I agree completely. It should be self evident in this instance.

As a general proposition, it also seems weird and unnecessary to me to talk about a former poster who has voluntarily disassociated himself with the board. I don't see what purpose it serves to keep talking about him.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

Heard loud and clear Roc.

Shall cease and desist.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Rocinante wrote:Again, PLEASE IGNORE IT. Don't talk about it. Don't acknowledge it. Leave it alone. PLEASE.

yep.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Cameron wrote:

I agree completely. It should be self evident in this instance.

As a general proposition, it also seems weird and unnecessary to me to talk about a former poster who has voluntarily disassociated himself with the board. I don't see what purpose it serves to keep talking about him.
I just wanted him to know I miss him and hope he's well.

(just the way I am).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:12 pm

Goose?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Goose?
tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600

Hey Goose!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:51 pm

I just read the Goose manifesto again.. it was better the second time. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600

Hey Goose!! We know you're reading.. hope you're well and that the brown people haven't made it to Mio yet!!

Stay vigilant and keep a close eye on the mainstream media for updates. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just read the Goose manifesto again.. it was better the second time. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600

Hey Goose!! We know you're reading.. hope you're well and that the brown people haven't made it to Mio yet!!

Stay vigilant and keep a close eye on the mainstream media for updates. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 969504605

Ironically my job will be pulling me to Mio a little bit here and there. I'll give updates...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:12 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just read the Goose manifesto again.. it was better the second time. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600 tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600

Ironically my job will be pulling me to Mio a little bit here and there. I'll give updates...

Store-bought pie, even Mio store-bought pie, just isn’t the same as a Guest-made pie.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:45 pm

What’s interesting to me is how Guest hated the political posts on Beaumont enough to finally leave us for good. Thing is, it’s actually more political, more often, on TOB, his new nest. I was lurking over there during the tourney run, just to keep up with basketball news, but I read other threads, too, and there is regular political swipes that don’t get moved to Wells. So it’s clear it wasn’t that comments got political, it was that comments got political against his own beliefs, so now he’s okay with them because he’s got his own flock to back him up. Seems odd to choose friends based strictly on which side of the spectrum one falls. Did I say odd? I meant tribal. But whatever, if he’s happy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:33 pm

How did I not see this before

Miss you Guest!!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:29 am

tGreenWay wrote:What’s interesting to me is how Guest hated the political posts on Beaumont enough to finally leave us for good. Thing is, it’s actually more political, more often, on TOB, his new nest. I was lurking over there during the tourney run, just to keep up with basketball news, but I read other threads, too, and there is regular political swipes that don’t get moved to Wells. So it’s clear it wasn’t that comments got political, it was that comments got political against his own beliefs, so now he’s okay with them because he’s got his own flock to back him up. Seems odd to choose friends based strictly on which side of the spectrum one falls. Did I say odd? I meant tribal. But whatever, if he’s happy.
I just want Goose to be okay... he clearly wasn't fulfilled here. I told him it was gonna be a long 4 years for supporters of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:30 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:How did I not see this before

Miss you Guest!!
epic manifesto, isn't it?? tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:33 am

kingstonlake wrote:

maybe we could get him a signed MAGA hat from those little racist bigots that harassed the elderly gentleman at their "pro life" rally and you could drop it off for him at the Mio Cut-n-Curl?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:11 pm

if the Caravan gets Goose.. how will we know??

Goose - if the Caravan comes for you.. and captures you after a very vigorous fight.. can you send us a signal? Maybe carve something into a tree in Mio that will let us know where you are.. we'll come for you... me, DWags.. Roc. we'll get together an armed posse that the Caravan will wish they had never met.

Stay strong, Goose!!

#TheCaravan
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:23 pm

Guest can hold his own against those caravan marauders.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:03 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if the Caravan gets Goose.. how will we know??

Goose - if the Caravan comes for you.. and captures you after a very vigorous fight.. can you send us a signal? Maybe carve something into a tree in Mio that will let us know where you are.. we'll come for you... me, DWags.. Roc. we'll get together an armed posse that the Caravan will wish they had never met.

Stay strong, Goose!!

#TheCaravan

I'm close enough to be a first responder. Guest and I may go down like Custer at wounded knee but damn it, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 17, 2019 12:35 pm

hey Goose!! I know you're reading....tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 1362440668

I hope the bustling metropolis and the cultural Mecca of Mio is treating you okay.. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 3493939353

(I'm sorry if this post offends other people).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri May 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
(I'm sorry if this post offends other people).

Apology accepted.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Sat May 18, 2019 8:52 am

Cameron wrote:

Apology accepted.
yay!

Happy Saturday, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri May 31, 2019 10:22 am

Hey Goose - hope all is well in the bustling metropolis of Mio..

don't forget to pray for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator on Sunday - super christian Franklin Graham needs us to help protect the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator from his enemies.

(sorry if this post offends people).

Take it easy, Goose!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:52 am

Happy 4th of July, Goose!!

Hope you enjoy the fireworks and the antique car show at the Mio Nip-N-Sip.

Make sure to be home in time to time into your hero's celebration of (white) America!!

#MAGA
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:09 am

Bob triple texted Goose tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:22 am

Happy fourth Goose. I’m heading up north first week of August to visit family graves and see some of the living :). A pie for a riverside pizza.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:37 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Bob triple texted Goose tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 502811600
I love me some Goose!!

(and I know he still reads the board).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:51 am

Hey Goose!!

I know you're reading.. just wanted to say 'hello' and I hope your summer is going well and that you're enjoying your mainstream media outlets. Take it easy, dude!

#MAGA

#TalkToMeGoose

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Hey Goose!!

I know you're reading.. hope you're doing well and that the mainstream media is treating you okay.

watching the game tonight? Tuning in on your transistor radio??

Peace, Goose!! tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Hey Goose!!

I know you're reading.. hope you're doing well and that the mainstream media is treating you okay.

watching the game tonight? Tuning in on your transistor radio??

Peace, Goose!! tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 6 969504605

Guest is probably reeling from the war breaking out between Donnie and Fox “News”. Boy howdy, Neil Cavuto went after the president yesterday. Really pinned his ears back. Guest must be so pissed and conflicted.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/08/29/fox-news-anchor-neil-cavuto-donald-trump-we-dont-work-you/2158343001/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Poor 'ol Goose.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next