Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

+30
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Tim Wakefield
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Senior Dickfist
y2kMgrad
Nordic
msugolfguy
I.B. Fine
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
pulling69
steveschneider
aualum06
NigelUno
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
tGreenWay
WhiteBoyHatcher
34 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 22:40

pulling69 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No bullshit dude. Do some research before spouting off.

breaking news bro, nobody gives a rat's ass about the politics board.

It's got over 70,000 posts in it tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 2 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 22:45

kingstonlake wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

breaking news bro, nobody gives a rat's ass about the politics board.

It's got over 70,000 posts in it tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 2 2599972566

By what, 5 different accounts?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-02-20, 22:48

Goose is an odd duck.

I responded in the rcmb Kill/Fleck dust up and Goise felt he had to note he never agrees with me so in this case there was something “wrong”. He’s started posting on Wells again and should be happy.
On the Swill Goose liked to throw verbal Malatov Cocktails then play the poor me grandfather card. When his vitriol was tossed back Goose couldn’t handle opinions as strong as his. If a cup of morning coffee kicks off afib for Goose, Bobby Sak must have been a 16oz cappuccino.

I don’t know who was behind the bring back Bobby Sak thread on the rcmb because that board is awash with schticks. Some can’t believe Bobby Sak wasn’t perma-banned and chooses not to post there while others can’t grasp that posters like DWags rarely post because the almost programmed bitching after every loss and sometimes wins.

CBS/247 is doing their best to push away non-premium posters. Now only “Premium posters @ $149.95/yr get to PM other people on the board and you can’t link articles using their link function.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2019-02-20, 22:49; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-02-20, 22:49

Rocinante wrote:
The Pantry wrote:bullshit

Ok? It’s demonstrable. Go over there and find all the right wing talking point threads started by him. Notice that he is the initial poster, then others come in with thought out responses (excluding Bob of course) and he never responds. What do you call that?
I purposely stay out of tBin for the most part because it's a Dem daisy chain. There's no reasonable discourse. Your people are still pissed Trump won and won't let go, going on the attack whenever fed some bait. Goose gave it to you.

Would really like to see Goose back here again. My advice to him is stay out of tBin. It's a no-win place for conservatives.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 22:51

GRR Spartan wrote:Goose is an odd duck.

I responded in the rcmb Kill/Fleck dust up and Goise felt he had to note he never agrees with me so in this case there was something “wrong”. He’s started posting on Wells again and should be happy.
On the Swill Goose liked to throw verbal Malatov Cocktails then play the poor me grandfather card. When his vitriol was tossed back Goose couldn’t handle opinions as strong as his. If a cup of morning coffee kicks off afib for Goose, Bobby Sak must have been a 16oz cappuccino.

I don’t know who was behind the bring back Bobby Sak thread on the rcmb because that board is awash with schticks. Some can’t believe Bobby Sak wasn’t perma-banned and chooses not to post there while others can’t grasp that posters like DWags rarely post because the almost programmed bitching after every loss and sometimes wins.

CBS/247 is doing their best to push away non-premium posters. Now only “Premium posters @ $149.95/yr get to PM other people on the board and you can’t link articles using their link function.

Memory tells me it made the place unbearable at times.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 22:53

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Ok? It’s demonstrable. Go over there and find all the right wing talking point threads started by him. Notice that he is the initial poster, then others come in with thought out responses (excluding Bob of course) and he never responds. What do you call that?
I purposely stay out of tBin for the most part because it's a Dem daisy chain. There's no reasonable discourse. Your people are still pissed Trump won and won't let go, going on the attack whenever fed some bait. Goose gave it to you.

Would really like to see Goose back here again. My advice to him is stay out of tBin. It's a no-win place for conservatives.

While true, it is fun to occasionally go over and shake the hornet's nest.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2019-02-20, 22:53

GRR Spartan wrote: Now only “Premium posters @ $149.95/yr get to PM other people on the board and you can’t link articles using their link function.

Not quite, 1 "perk" of being a mod there is free VIP status...CBS removed my mod status but I still get all the perks of being VIP. So I can send PMs and post links and shit. So I have that going for me, which is nice.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 22:53

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

There is a certain amount of monolithic thinking that goes on. But that's pretty much politics this day and age.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-02-20, 22:54

Pantry, Trump won in 2016.

People can be unhappy. Obama won in ‘08 and ‘12 and people like yourself were never shy about criticism towards him.

I don’t care if Goose would return but if you are a bomb thrower expect to see bombs tossed back.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-02-20, 22:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
bullshit

No bullshit dude. Do some research before spouting off.
Take another 2-3 month self-imposed timeout.  No one will miss you.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-20, 22:55

pulling69 wrote:you seem to be very upset that someone (Goose) started numerous threads from a different view as your own. You call that trolling.

PS So now if someone starts a thread on tSwill, according to you, if they do not reply again they are simply trolling.

It’s obvious you and Pantry have no idea what you’re talking about. Roc is right; that was exactly what Goose was doing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-02-20, 22:55

Again, Goose doesn’t like this board. As much as anyone wants to disagree with that, it’s fact. If he liked it, he’d be here. If he thinks it’s going to change to satisfy him, he’s not as smart as I know he is.

Goose doesn’t like this board. Start with that fact when you start building a case for him to join us. Because if anyone thinks the board will somehow change for a poster or two, then you’re not very smart.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-20, 22:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
steveschneider wrote:TLDR

lol. Yes. He sent this to me last night. I skimmed it and went to bed. I love Goose as a person. Not really interested in this political mod whatever circle jerk. But he wanted me to post it, he was very clear about that. Hope he finds whatever he's searching for.

Yeah, he’s great and I agree. I did skim his post and I call BS on his claim that he reads the same three papers everyday.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-02-20, 22:58

DWags wrote:Again, Goose doesn’t like this board. As much as anyone wants to disagree with that, it’s fact. If he liked it, he’d be here. If he thinks it’s going to change to satisfy him, he’s not as smart as I know he is.

Goose doesn’t like this board. Start with that fact when you start building a case for him to join us. Because if anyone thinks the board will somehow change for a poster or two, then you’re not very smart.

I think he likes it he just imploded and made a rash decision and now he regrets it. We’ve all done shit like that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 22:58

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Your ability to project is truly astonishing. Good job.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-20, 22:59

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I agree with your last part. Goose could post on Beaumont and skip tBin. You and he would feel a lot more comfortable on Wells.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:04

Roci, like most weekend nights, getting his crap pushed in.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:06

GRR Spartan wrote:Pantry, Trump won in 2016.

People can be unhappy. Obama won in ‘08 and ‘12 and people like yourself were never shy about criticism towards him.

Nigerian collusion.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-02-20, 23:08

I don’t care if Goose would return but if you are a bomb thrower expect to see bombs tossed back.
Correct, we were not happy and expressed ourselves. Trump winning is an entirely different ball game. Lib media was pretty quiet after Obama won. They're in full-on attack mode now, stirring up any little turds they can find.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-20, 23:08

TheReal_LWS wrote:Roci, like most weekend nights, getting his crap pushed in.

More LWS obsession with gay sex and feces.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:09

tGreenWay wrote:

Actually I was talking about Roci getting worked over in this thread. And feces.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-20, 23:11

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Actually I was talking about Roci getting worked over in this thread. And feces.

You are aware that no one else on this board is as dumb as you, right?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-02-20, 23:11

The Pantry wrote:

Correct, we were not happy and expressed ourselves. Trump winning is an entirely different ball game. Lib media was pretty quiet after Obama won. They're in full-on attack mode now, stirring up any little turds they can find.

A reminder that all of the investigations from the past two years were started and conducted by Republicans, and all of the people who discussed invoking the 25th Amendment were Republicans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-20, 23:12

The Pantry wrote:

Do you really not think this goes both ways? It's best to ignore it all.

I think some of the people (on both sides) claiming that the media manipulates people on the other side are being manipulated themselves. I think that social media, Twitter, Facebook, message boards....just give you easier access to the truth that you want to find, and allow one to cement one's opinions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 23:12

The Pantry wrote:

Pantry, I know you understand that the guy was widely viewed as a douche bag even before he ran for President. I mean there's literally hundreds of quotes and clips of the guy being a jag off, creepy, insulting, bigot, etc. He knew that no press is worse than bad press. Did he really think the rules were gonna change, or he was gonna be viewed differently just because he ran for President? Can't have it both ways.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 23:14

tGreenWay wrote:

More LWS obsession with gay sex and feces, and Rocinante.

Edited for clarity. The guy is clearly hot for me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Correct, we were not happy and expressed ourselves. Trump winning is an entirely different ball game. Lib media was pretty quiet after Obama won. They're in full-on attack mode now, stirring up any little turds they can find.

I think some of the people (on both sides) claiming that the media manipulates people on the other side are being manipulated themselves. I think that social media, Twitter, Facebook, message boards....just give you easier access to the truth that you want to find, and allow one to cement one's opinions.

And, of course, your above it all.

Oh, and tBin.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-20, 23:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Oh, and tBin.

You're
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:15

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Correct, we were not happy and expressed ourselves. Trump winning is an entirely different ball game. Lib media was pretty quiet after Obama won. They're in full-on attack mode now, stirring up any little turds they can find.

Pantry, I know you understand that the guy was widely viewed as a douche bag even before he ran for President. I mean there's literally hundreds of quotes and clips of the guy being a jag off, creepy, insulting, bigot, etc. He knew that no press is worse than bad press. Did he really think the rules were gonna change, or he was gonna be viewed differently just because he ran for President? Can't have it both ways.

And yet he was still preferable to Billary.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-20, 23:15; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-02-20, 23:15

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Oh, and tBin.

“You’re”

Edit: Dammit Pylon!!!

Last edited by Rocinante on 2019-02-20, 23:16; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 23:16

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Oh, and tBin.

Why not? Goose said his peace. Both board wise and politically. Nobody had a problem with it. Well, until now...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:16

Rocinante wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Oh, and tBin.

“You’re”

Thanks!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 23:17

TheReal_LWS wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Actually, no he wasn't.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:18

kingstonlake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Oh, and tBin.

Why not? Goose said his peace. Both board wise and politically. Nobody had a problem with it. Well, until now...

Because you moron libs turned it into another political circlejerk.

If I posted something about turd Obama being at the Duke game, you would have lost your crap.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:18

kingstonlake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Actually, no he wasn't.

Oh yeah, I forgot. She won.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-02-20, 23:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Actually, no he wasn't.

I think most people understand 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-20, 23:23

Reminder. Goose posts on the RCMB now. I am a lib loving all powerful mod here who controls all content. I might just edit your posts to misrepresent you if I don't like your opinion. If this is a stance one can't get with, one should seek better options.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:23

kingstonlake wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I think most people understand 65,853,514 is a bigger number than 62,984,828

Yeah. Agreed. Oh wait.... Electoral college. Got to love the wisdom of the founders!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-02-20, 23:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Reminder. Goose posts on the RCMB now. I am a lib loving all powerful mod here who controls all content. I might just edit your posts to misrepresent you if I don't like your opinion. If this is a stance one can't get with, one should seek better options.

More threats. What a small, little man.

Last edited by TheReal_LWS on 2019-02-20, 23:28; edited 1 time in total
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-02-20, 23:26

This is why Goose should come back. tOfficial Bob misses Goose thread aka Come Back Goose thread  - Page 2 502811600

It's lively tonight!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next