Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.

+13
Turtleneck
steveschneider
Cameron
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Senior Dickfist
tGreenWay
AvgMSUJoe
NigelUno
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
DWags
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  Empty Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.

Post by DWags Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:24 pm

Mio is Mio But if you’re plugged into up north Michigan there are some fun loving dumb ass police blotter types. I don’t want to step on Goose’s tail, but I think northern Michigan can provide us with more that mackinaw island and pies.

So, my opening police blotter story. Just look at the joy in this mans face as he posed for his mugshot after ramming his car into the Bucksnort saloon in Mesick.

Possible drunk man drives his car into the bar.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  995b5c10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  Empty Re: Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.

Post by Rocinante Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Yeah but if he ever runs for office, they can’t use that pic against him. Thinking ahead even when he’s smashed.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  Empty Re: Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 am

The Bucksnort is our usual turn around point when snowmobiling up in the area. There are some nice trails in Wexford Co.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:26 am

Looks like anything hitting that building at a speed >2 mph would total the building.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 am

This story is about a boatload of crap
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am

Here's a guy who was not only neked in Gaylord, but Neked and Angry. And he was in the Walmart parking lot. I mean, cast the first stone if you've never been neked angry and in a walmart parking lot.

"Charges are being sought against a 55-year-old Elmira man for aggravated indecent exposure.

At approximately 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, officers from the Gaylord Police Department were dispatched to the parking lot of Walmart, 950 Edelweiss Village Parkway, for reports of a man exposing himself and acting in a lewd manner."

https://www.petoskeynews.com/gaylord/featured-ght/charges-being-sought-against-elmira-man-for-aggravated-indecent-exposure/article_19b15dc4-14ee-5c2b-9e56-4b9ecebb211c.html

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:03 pm

DWags wrote:Here's a guy who was not only neked in Gaylord, but Neked and Angry. And he was in the Walmart parking lot. I mean, cast the first stone if you've never been neked angry and in a walmart parking lot.

"Charges are being sought against a 55-year-old Elmira man for aggravated indecent exposure.

At approximately 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 23, officers from the Gaylord Police Department were dispatched to the parking lot of Walmart, 950 Edelweiss Village Parkway, for reports of a man exposing himself and acting in a lewd manner."

https://www.petoskeynews.com/gaylord/featured-ght/charges-being-sought-against-elmira-man-for-aggravated-indecent-exposure/article_19b15dc4-14ee-5c2b-9e56-4b9ecebb211c.html

Off topic, but does anyone know the ages of Goose and LWS?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:01 pm

DWags wrote: aggravated indecent exposure.

"GAWD DAMMMMIIITTTT.... LOOK AT MY JUNK, MUTHERFKRS!!!"

^Aggravated
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:15 pm

I mean it’s not reall up north but it should be.

Two men arrested because they took turns shooting each other while wearing a bulletproof vest
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:02 am

DWags wrote:I mean it’s not reall up north but it should be.

Two men arrested because they took turns shooting each other while wearing a bulletproof vest

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 God, I love rednecks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:41 am

I'm not sure whether that's more incredibly stupid or incredibly funny.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:54 am

Senior Dickfist wrote:I'm not sure whether that's more incredibly stupid or incredibly funny.
Both.

"and Ferris "unloaded the clip" into his back" LOLZ
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:32 am

Senior Dickfist wrote:I'm not sure whether that's more incredibly stupid or incredibly funny.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600

Stupidly funny.

“Court records don't list an attorney who could speak on behalf of either man.”

I can. “Your honor these are two of the stupidest fucks to ever live. If you wanna let bubba have butt sex with them in prison for a year or two, we’re good with that, but they still probably won’t learn from it. “
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:17 am

DWags wrote:

Stupidly funny.

“Court records don't list an attorney who could speak on behalf of either man.”

I can. “Your honor these are two of the stupidest fucks to ever live. If you wanna let bubba have butt sex with them in prison for a year or two, we’re good with that, but they still probably won’t learn from it. “

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  1966794946
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:28 pm

Well here's an Alpena man who decided to have sex with a dog on tape.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:30 pm

DWags wrote:Well here's an Alpena man who decided to have sex with a dog on tape.

Some like it ruff.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:01 pm

So embarrassing. That guy’s life is rover.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Not the bone the dog wanted.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 pm

DWags wrote:Well here's an Alpena man who decided to have sex with a dog on tape.

Wasn't me
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:20 pm

Wait. Michigan still has a sodomy law?

Hmmm. Interesting. I guess that was invalidated by the Supreme Court. Nice that they equate sex between consenting adults with fucking animals.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:07 pm

When detectives got to the scene, they found people actively injecting meth, one person attempting to destroy evidence and another person in the middle of an overdose.

I played the Benzie central huskies in basketball in high school. Lots of weed smokers back then.

I’m guessing the guy top middle was the one overdosing.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  78e9b810

Benzie County
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:20 pm

So, not so funny, but signs of the time. Football game cancelled by Bellaire Superintendent due to Bullying incident by players on the team toward a teammate
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:33 pm

Two stoned meth heads called cops because they saw two people on their security cam. The two people on the cam were.......themselves.

https://www.thealpenanews.com/news/local-news/2019/09/2-arrested-for-drugs-after-invading-own-home/
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:37 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Two stoned meth heads called cops because they saw two people on their security cam. The two people on the cam were.......themselves.

https://www.thealpenanews.com/news/local-news/2019/09/2-arrested-for-drugs-after-invading-own-home/

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  1966794946 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  1966794946
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:49 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Two stoned meth heads called cops because they saw two people on their security cam. The two people on the cam were.......themselves.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600

I don't know if this is just legend or true, but one of those live t.v. shows where cops have a warrant and invade the house was on, and the place they invaded when they kicked the door in, had a bunch of stoners watching t.v., on their t.v. you could see the cops live camera, they were watching the show invade their apartment and didn't realize it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:23 pm

DWags wrote:

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600 Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600

I don't know if this is just legend or true, but one of those live t.v. shows where cops have a warrant and invade the house was on, and the place they invaded when they kicked the door in, had a bunch of stoners watching t.v., on their t.v. you could see the cops live camera, they were watching the show invade their apartment and didn't realize it.

I believe it. The First 48 is one of my guilty pleasures. Criminals truly are some of the dumbest people on the planet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:42 pm

I don't believe that. I don't think there's any such thing as a live Cops show. If there were, there would be all sorts of nudity, violence, death, etc. No way the FCC gives that the green light.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:49 pm

Cameron wrote:I don't believe that. I don't think there's any such thing as a live Cops show. If there were, there would be all sorts of nudity, violence, death, etc. No way the FCC gives that the green light.

Cameron the Cop has weighed in.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:58 pm

Future Floridians.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:13 pm

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:I don't believe that. I don't think there's any such thing as a live Cops show. If there were, there would be all sorts of nudity, violence, death, etc. No way the FCC gives that the green light.

Cameron the Cop has weighed in.

#steveforthewin
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Stop bullying, Steve. Not cool. Your subscription to the newsletter will be cancelled, and no refund given.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:02 pm

We did a weekend in the UP last weekend. Wife refused to stay at the hunting cabin so I rented the one next door. More creature comforts. Woman amenities blah blah. So anyway we make the half hour trek to grand Marais for log slide viewing, lunch, and beach with the little one. I get a text from my cousin telling us the dog (dachshund) got out by clawing a hole in a window screen. He wouldn’t come to anyone and ran off scared into the woods. We’re remote. Real remote. Like super remote. We haul ass back and I tell the wife on the way “I’m not being a dick but if we don’t find him within an hour chances are we won’t find him”. I can almost guarantee he wouldn’t survive the night with bobcats, coyotes, wolves, etc. anyway me and my daughter drive down the trail. She’s in tears (only six) yelling “come back Astro, don’t be scared it’s just Irelyn and daddy” My heart was broken for her. Wife walked the trail the other way. After about a half hour of looking I’m heading back towards the cabin and we come across my uncle and my wife found him. He came running out of the woods about 1/4 from the cabin we rented. Dodged a bullet. Got very lucky. Weekend was great.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Bob! There's a documentary about Mackinaw Island on PBS right now. Get on it!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:15 pm

Not funny - but Harbor Springs on lock down from a bomb threat/police chase

https://www.petoskeynews.com/featured-pnr/bomb-threat-triggers-lock-down-in-harbor-springs/article_909c9574-127a-55b3-8f64-5730619d236c.html
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:05 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Not funny - but Harbor Springs on lock down from a bomb threat/police chase

https://www.petoskeynews.com/featured-pnr/bomb-threat-triggers-lock-down-in-harbor-springs/article_909c9574-127a-55b3-8f64-5730619d236c.html

“It took HPD nearly three minutes to clear the two and a half blocks of the downtown business district.”
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:05 am

For the record he was carrying a "white lives matter" sign and asking for gas money two weeks ago.

Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  F4c4c210
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:15 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Bob! There's a documentary about Mackinaw Island on PBS right now. Get on it!
I just saw this post.. it's probably over by now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:16 am

kingstonlake wrote:For the record he was carrying a "white lives matter" sign and asking for gas money two weeks ago.

this doesn't seem like the Mi-O-Lago I know and love.. Up north area doings and just funny ass police blotters.  502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:52 am

kingstonlake wrote:For the record he was carrying a "white lives matter" sign and asking for gas money two weeks ago.

I was driving near Joe Biden's house (I live in Delaware) last week and someone had a large "Fuck Biden" sign on the roof of their house.

It seems many republicans find him sexy and want to get their Joe on (NTTAWWT).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next