Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game of Thrones - Final Season

+23
tGreenWay
NWSpartan
Clarett's Folly
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
DWags
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
tTito
InTenSity
StylesGShmooth
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
AvgMSUJoe
WhiteBoyHatcher
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
27 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones - Final Season - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Final Season

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:46 pm

This is the "hey we're all gonna die let's fuck" episode.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones - Final Season - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones - Final Season

Post by Turtleneck Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:49 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:This is the "hey we're all gonna die let's fuck" episode.

We are not falling for that again, Floyd.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Night King MIA ... on the way to King's Landing with Viserion maybe ??
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Night King MIA ... on the way to King's Landing with Viserion maybe ??
Nah, just waiting to make the dramatic entrance next episode
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Not enough Varys in this season so far.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:05 am

I enjoyed the episode. Agree with that though wake.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:57 am

Tormund has been the real MVP of this show. Fight me on it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:40 am

No doubt. Right now he's the best character far and away.

Gotta think Arya's spear is for the zombie dragon, no?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No doubt. Right now he's the best character far and away.

Who had the giant axe made, the Hound? Love to see him chop off the dragon's head with that.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:54 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No doubt. Right now he's the best character far and away.

Who had the giant axe made, the Hound? Love to see him chop off the dragon's head with that.

Yeah it was the Hound. I'm thinking the scale they portray of humans:dragons would not make chopping off a dragon's head possible. The dragons have shown vulnerability to spears to their undersides which is why I'm thinking that. I doubt she has an arm like the Night King though. Wonder if someone else might borrow it, or maybe it comes from air to air combat while someone is riding one of the other dragons. Just a wild ass guess.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:42 am

I don't think Arya had the spear made for zombie dragon hunting, as she hasn't really experienced all that stuff.

I thought it might be more like the stick that she trained with when she was with the faceless men, just with dragon glass on the end. The drawing last week did look like it separates into two pieces and she talked like it would be somewhat complicated to make, so there has to be more to it than a simple spear or fighting stick.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:18 am

Yeah I didn't mean she had it made for dragon hunting, to clarify. Just thinking that it might be used to that effect by someone at some point in time. Just seemed coincidental that the 2 times the dragons have been injured were by some sort of spear, and now you have a white walker dragon, and someone who is about to fight the white walker dragon makes a spear with dragon glass on the end of it. Just typing out loud, no real merit to the theory I'm sure.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm

Sansa with the post game MVP

[tw]https://twitter.com/___daenerys__/status/1120357738226298880[/tw]
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Time for a lot of people to die.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:30 pm

Thought the red witch was dead... And I can't see shit.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 pm

That'll hold for like 15 min
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:43 pm

Dog froze
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:46 pm

Lil queen was a badass
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:47 pm

I'm the only one in the game thread. :-(
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:48 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I'm the only one in the game thread. :-(

I'm here, just trying to concentrate on my dark ass screen to see wtf is happening.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 pm

Pretty well sums it up. Game of Thrones - Final Season - Page 4 502811600

[tw]1122680003148353536[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:01 pm

Here's a epic battle now.

Wait, oh shit, that's not good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:02 pm

She gone
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:03 pm

John snow sand fkd
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Snap
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:06 pm

These people have never seen the walking dead apparently.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:11 pm

Even the babies are getting eaten... Feels like our democracy.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:12 pm

This is some bleak music lol
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Good save.

Three pointer from way deep.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:18 pm

The "winner" should be Mr ice. That would be a sweet ending. Just rolls south kills cerci next episode.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:19 pm

Daaaaaammmmm
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Daaaaaaayyyyuuummm
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:25 pm

Man I dunno.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:33 pm

Cleanup in aisle Winterfell.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:40 pm

They spent a lot of time building up the Walkers story line - over seven seasons - and then ended it in somewhat anti-climatic fashion. I guess it makes sense. The story line was always in the background, and they ended it as such. Awesome move by Cersei to commit nothing to the fight and leave the dirty work to others.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:47 pm

Turtleneck wrote:They spent a lot of time building up the Walkers story line - over seven seasons - and then ended it in somewhat anti-climatic fashion. I guess it makes sense. The story line was always in the background, and they ended it as such. Awesome move by Cersei to commit nothing to the fight and leave the dirty work to others.

I don’t think it really makes sense tbh turtleneck. What you call “in the background” I thought of as “overarching.” As in, it was always the looming most serious threat while we fight petty squabbles that relatively don’t matter. Kinda like climate change. (Bin)

I have seen theories out there about bran being the night king. And I wonder about that now. During the episode I was like “bran isn’t just sitting there watching this through a raven, right?” Then the night king shows up and he stops doing that and checks out. I dunno. That whole thing seemed weird. Maybe it’ll turn out there was more to it, but maybe not.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:57 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:They spent a lot of time building up the Walkers story line - over seven seasons - and then ended it in somewhat anti-climatic fashion. I guess it makes sense. The story line was always in the background, and they ended it as such. Awesome move by Cersei to commit nothing to the fight and leave the dirty work to others.

I don’t think it really makes sense tbh turtleneck. What you call “in the background” I thought of as “overarching.” As in, it was always the looming most serious threat while we fight petty squabbles that relatively don’t matter. Kinda like climate change. (Bin)

I have seen theories out there about bran being the night king. And I wonder about that now. During the episode I was like “bran isn’t just sitting there watching this through a raven, right?” Then the night king shows up and he stops doing that and checks out. I dunno. That whole thing seemed weird. Maybe it’ll turn out there was more to it, but maybe not.

I agree on your looming threat take. I thought that is where they were going. A story about how self-interest prevents cooperation even when the threat is existential. I guess the fight for the throne - as basic as it is - was the story line all along. But there is still plenty of time to surprise us.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:01 pm

There is still time for that.

On the other hand, hell, maybe there’s a reason why the books are called “a song of ice and fire” and the show is “game of thrones”. Maybe it really is just prioritizing one fight over the other
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:03 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

There is definitely something going on with bran
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:07 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There is still time for that.

On the other hand, hell, maybe there’s a reason why the books are called “a song of ice and fire” and the show is “game of thrones”. Maybe it really is just prioritizing one fight over the other

Maybe we can also talk about the pathetic tactics and strategy used tonight. Jon Snow is shitty at riding dragons.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next