Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet?

+9
steveschneider
The Pantry
Nordic
NigelUno
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
DWags
13 posters

Go down

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet? Empty So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet?

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 09:28

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet? 502811600

Watch for the bus tires.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/1119588027364286465

Last edited by DWags on 2019-04-20, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet? Empty Re: So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet?

Post by aualum06 2019-04-20, 09:32

Apparently coach d fault
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet? Empty Re: So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-20, 09:32

Technically, Felman named #KState, but how the hell does including Michigan State add to the story?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-04-20, 09:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:Technically, Felman named #KState, but how the hell does including Michigan State add to the story?

It’s not really “technically” it’s just dwags making something up. Its right there. Dwags needs to slow down sometimes before firing off about this stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 09:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Technically, Felman named #KState, but how the hell does including Michigan State add to the story?

It’s not really “technically” it’s just dwags making something up. Its right there. Dwags needs to slow down sometimes before firing off about this stuff.

Fixed it for you Travis. Point is, he’s on his second year out. I don’t get the need to mention it. He should have also included his high school.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-20, 09:53

Just wait until Paula hears about this
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 09:57

It’s domestic battery. Obviously the culture at MSU he brought with him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-20, 10:02

DWags wrote:It’s domestic battery. Obviously the culture at MSU he brought with him.

Like father, like son
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-20, 10:13

The Wet Pants Club did not like it when Hunter left MSU.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 10:16

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:It’s domestic battery. Obviously the culture at MSU he brought with him.

Like father, like son

Every man is their own man. But I do believe there is some truth to children seeing how you and your spouse treat each other and sometimes mimic it. That’s just my speculation based on zero knowledge of if its true.

I also don’t know if Hunter is guilty or if he ever saw such behavior growing up. So there’s that too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-04-20, 10:18

NigelUno wrote:The Wet Pants Club did not like it when Hunter left MSU.

Funny thing is, had he stayed, he could have had all the playing time he wanted last year.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 10:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Funny thing is, had he stayed, he could have had all the playing time he wanted last year.

Yep

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-04-20, 10:40

Fucks given, 0
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-04-20, 10:41

duffy munn wrote:

Like father, like son
The MSU "culture" obviously goes all the way back to Perles.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-20, 10:47

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Probably. Would have found something else to complain about though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-20, 12:01

Kind of carries over from my thoughts on Tiger Woods, what kind of person Andre was never stopped me from being a fan. Saw him pull off some incredible shit in person at Spartan stadium. Saw an epic touch down vs Iowa from the nose bleed seats. Was stoked for him when he caught that td in the SuperBowl. A lot of the athletes I admire are flawed. Regarding his kid you don’t do that and if true I hope he pays the price. Regarding Andre I wish him all the best.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-04-20, 14:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:

He left because he wanted to find an offensive more suitable to his talents...so he went to K State...where the forward pass is still sort of new. The last time K State had a passing offense in the top 100 was 2014, and on average are in the bottom half of DI-A CFB over the last decade. Is that where a WR in today's game goes to maximize on their potential?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 14:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

He left because he wanted to find an offensive more suitable to his talents...so he went to K State...where the forward pass is still sort of new. The last time K State had a passing offense in the top 100 was 2014, and on average are in the bottom half of DI-A CFB over the last decade. Is that where a WR in today's game goes to maximize on their potential?

I forget things easy as you all know, but didn’t Andre have a friend on staff a KState?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-20, 15:05

Poor d wags and MSU can’t catch a break.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-04-20, 16:28

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I forget things easy as you all know, but didn’t Andre have a friend on staff a KState?

I don't know, but that would make sense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-20, 16:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Poor d wags and MSU can’t catch a break.

It's almost like you enjoy it when MSU gets undeserved bad press.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-04-20, 17:08

duffy munn wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Poor d wags and MSU can’t catch a break.

I think he is more in the doesn’t care camp.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 17:49

Turtleneck wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

He’s so much in that camp, that he will absolutely make sure he tells you that.
Over
And over
And over

I’ve never seen someone who didn’t care in that manner.

There’s guys on this board who really don’t care. Know how I can tell?

They don’t join the thread to tell you that.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-20, 18:02

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Over
And over
And over

We should all only care about what OTPT cares about.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-04-20, 18:03

Where is the bad press?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-04-20, 18:04

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Over
And over
And over

Everything?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2019-04-20, 18:20

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Everything?

So Hunter Rison gets thrown off the team and MSU is the school PROMINENTLY mentioned in a tweet? 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-04-20, 19:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Where is the bad press?

I don't care.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2019-04-20, 20:16

I looked, read the tweet, then played the 3rd home at mini golf with my daughter.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2019-04-20, 21:06

Floyd Robertson wrote:
No way. It is as certain as death and taxes that he would have been injured by week 5, if not sooner.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down