Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh

+5
Cameron
Heat Miser
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
kingstonlake
9 posters

Go down

Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh Empty Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-23, 09:06

Rode around with my boss. Limbaugh radio. He started talking politics. Politely steered the conversation because I was locked and loaded if he did. It was truly nauseating listening to that gas bag. Oh, and my boss is a chain smoker, "big time hunter" as he flicked every cigarette butt out the window he smoked..... I Sooooooo wanted to point out the hypocrisy in hunting and dumping your butts along the state forest we we're traveling.... Fucking douche
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh Empty Re: Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh

Post by DWags 2019-04-23, 09:09

So, you're up in MIO country with a boss who smokes and hunts and listens to conservative radio. Well, frankly, had you hitchhiked and got in any random car you would be with a white guy who chain smoked hunted and listened to conservative radio. I'd say 80% of the time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh Empty Re: Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-04-23, 09:17

DWags wrote:So, you're up in MIO country with a boss who smokes and hunts and listens to conservative radio. Well, frankly, had you hitchhiked and got in any random car you would be with a white guy who chain smoked hunted and listened to conservative radio. I'd say 80% of the time.
Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh 502811600

I spent a lot of time driving the last year or so.. going down to check on Dad, etc. I'd flip around the radio a lot - sometimes I'd come across Limbaugh and wonder just how woefully ignorant people have to be to listen to him with any degree of sincerity. I'd listen for 10-15 minutes just to marvel at the stupidity of our country - but, I suspect, some people listen and truly ascribe to what he's saying.

then there are the corporate country radio stations.. I could feel myself getting more ignorant with every second, every lyric. Shocked

but that's for a different thread.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-23, 10:17

DWags wrote:So, you're up in MIO country with a boss who smokes and hunts and listens to conservative radio. Well, frankly, had you hitchhiked and got in any random car you would be with a white guy who chain smoked hunted and listened to conservative radio. I'd say 80% of the time.

God bless the USA!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2019-04-23, 10:25

I would be looking for a new job so I didn't have to work for/with an ignorant douche bag.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-04-23, 10:37

Heat Miser wrote:I would be looking for a new job so I didn't have to work for/with an ignorant douche bag.

Jobs where you don't have to work for/with at least one douche are few and far between.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-04-23, 11:02

I listened to him once in the 90's. It was back when there was all the crack down on tobacco and all the law suits against the big cigarette companies.

I forget the exact claim he was making but I remember him arguing that there was nicotine in an egg plant as he was sticking up for the mighty tobacco industry.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-04-23, 11:05

Heat Miser wrote:I would be looking for a new job so I didn't have to work for/with an ignorant douche bag.

Done and completed. Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh 3003718628
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-04-23, 11:43

1) My sincerest apologies for your misfortune... Thoughts and prayers to Kingston and his family.

2) That fat drug addled fuck is the reason we are where we are... All downhill since he blew up in the late 80's. (in conjunction with Reagan killing the "fairness doctrine"). Laid the groundwork for Fox news and every other gasbag.

It's really difficult for me to deal with people who subject themselves to that gas bag on a daily basis.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-03, 15:06

apparently Rush Limbaugh has been diagnosed with an advanced stage of lung cancer.

event though he's a bloated sack of disgusting filth, misogyny, racism and bigotry, I wouldn't wish this illness on anyone. It's my hope that through his treatment that he can reflect on the hatred, racism, bigotry and misogyny he has promoted for decades and find some sort of peace within his troubled soul.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-02-03, 15:09

Meh. I hope he dies. Soon.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-03, 16:37

Isn't all radio Up North basically Limbaugh radio?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-03, 16:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Spent two days listening to Rush Limbaugh 502811600

I spent a lot of time driving the last year or so.. going down to check on Dad, etc. I'd flip around the radio a lot - sometimes I'd come across Limbaugh and wonder just how woefully ignorant people have to be to listen to him with any degree of sincerity. I'd listen for 10-15 minutes just to marvel at the stupidity of our country - but, I suspect, some people listen and truly ascribe to what he's saying.

then there are the corporate country radio stations.. I could feel myself getting more ignorant with every second, every lyric. Shocked

but that's for a different thread.

New country is awesome Bob!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-03, 16:52

I don't wish that on anyone including a racist, misogynistic, propagandist that did everything he could do to divide this nation.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-02-03, 17:06

Holy crap I forgot about this thread. Read the title and wondered why I would voluntarily listen to his show. Thankfully I see I was forced.

Oh, and thoughts and prayers.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2020-02-03, 18:42

Limbaugh has lead his life thinking rules didn’t apply to him.

That got him addicted to OxyContin and now it appears his addiction to tobacco has got him advance lung cancer. Even Limbaugh’s buddy Trump can’t pardon cancer. Do you believe Limbaugh or is this fake news to get more listeners.

I have as much compassion for Limbaugh as he’s exhibited towards others in his decades on the air.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down