Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..

4 posters

Go down

After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  Empty After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-06, 08:39

After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  502811600

Melissa Nann Burke
‏Verified account @nannburke
57m57 minutes ago

John James makes it official on Fox News: "I’d like to announce I’m running for US Senate after careful deliberation and thoughtful prayer."

I don't know anything about him other than that he lost to Stabenow last year.. and that he loves the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  Empty Re: After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-06-06, 08:42

Yay! More hellfire missile commercials!

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  Empty Re: After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-06, 08:51

Floyd Robertson wrote:Yay! More hellfire missile commercials!

'cause nothing says "pro life" like some silly jingoistic promotion of the United States military complex via jesus.  After "Thoughtful Prayer", John James Goes to Mainstream Media to Announce US Senate Run..  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-06-06, 09:58

I hope someone asks John James who's running the company his father founded asks him if he supports the GOP wanting to eliminate manditory purchasing from minority owned businesses/suppliers if you want to do business with the Federal government.

Here's the math I don't get. Trump won MI by 11,000 votes in 2016.
James lost to Stabenaw by 275,500 votes in 2018.
In the same statewide election Whitmer beat Schuette by 406,600

Maybe he's thinking 17 months of negative ads by "interest groups" will convince 276,000 who didn't vote for him last time to flip or show up.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2019-06-06, 10:11

GRR Spartan wrote:I hope someone asks John James who's running the company his father founded asks him if he supports the GOP wanting to eliminate manditory purchasing from minority owned businesses/suppliers if you want to do business with the Federal government.

Maybe he's thinking 17 months of negative ads by "interest groups" will convince 276,000 who didn't vote for him last time to flip or show up.

He’s probably betting on a) Peters being a worse candidate than stabenow and b) it’s a presidential year which will bring out all the trump loving lunatics that will vote straight ticket.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-06, 10:32

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:I hope someone asks John James who's running the company his father founded asks him if he supports the GOP wanting to eliminate manditory purchasing from minority owned businesses/suppliers if you want to do business with the Federal government.

He’s probably betting on a) Peters being a worse candidate than stabenow and b) it’s a presidential year which will bring out all the trump loving lunatics that will vote straight ticket.
racists are gonna racist.

and America is a stupid country. I'd love to be proven wrong.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2019-06-06, 12:08

I cannot imagine any current candidate running for the Democratic Presidential nomination having higher negatives than Hillary Clinton had in 2016.

So far as the Trump loving lunatics, their numbers are not multiplying as the Trump campaign would have you believe, they are shrinking.  You can't measure by crowd size because Trump events are populated by his fan like Deadheads and Phish fans.  They follow him everywhere.  

For example, when he was in GR in late March there were a lot of out of state license plates including places as far away as Texas, Florida and Louisiana.

If you believe the numbers David Brooks quoted the GOP is in deep shit with younger voters.  

The Coming G.O.P. Apocalypse

Add to that Trumps base is literally dying off due to old age and those younger to opioids.

John James is a West Point grad and inherited his father's successful automotive based business empire. He's also a black guy with a white wife who lives in a tony Detroit suburb.  Something at least 80% of black voters he's counting on cannot identify.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-06, 13:27

GRR Spartan wrote:I cannot imagine any current candidate running for the Democratic Presidential nomination having higher negatives than Hillary Clinton had in 2016.

So far as the Trump loving lunatics, their numbers are not multiplying as the Trump campaign would have you believe, they are shrinking.  You can't measure by crowd size because Trump events are populated by his fan like Deadheads and Phish fans.  They follow him everywhere.  

For example, when he was in GR in late March there were a lot of out of state license plates including places as far away as Texas, Florida and Louisiana.

If you believe the numbers David Brooks quoted the GOP is in deep shit with younger voters.  

The Coming G.O.P. Apocalypse

Add to that Trumps base is literally dying off due to old age and those younger to opioids.

John James is a West Point grad and inherited his father's successful automotive based business empire. He's also a black guy with a white wife who lives in a tony Detroit suburb.  Something at least 80% of black voters he's counting on cannot identify.
I suspect/hope black folks in Michigan (everyone in Michigan, really) will see him for what he is.. as he aligns himself with a bigoted white supremacist.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down