Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D-Day 75th anniversary

+11
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
DWags
aualum06
Robert J Sakimano
I.B. Fine
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: D-Day 75th anniversary

Post by DWags 6/11/2019, 11:18 pm

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Which one bragged about grabbing women by their pussy? I'd vote that one most likely a sexual predator. Unless we're dumb enough to believe it's "lockerroom" talk because we only listen to conservative idiots who make excuses for that behavior. But Yeah, Biden is probably inthe same realm with Trump. How many kids and how many wives and how many prostitutes did Biden pay off? I"ll believe it.
Unless you can direct me to photos or vids of Trump inappropriately touching women in public I'll go with lockerroom talk. Comparing him to Biden is ludicrous. Biden has blatantly over stepped the bounds of decency in many photos and vids. Democrat politicians are prone to inappropriate bonering, going all the way back to Kennedy. Almost seems like a prerequisite to be in the party now.

Wow
You need photos or videos? D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 502811600 I’m fucking shocked. I mean him saying it doesn’t matter. Whatever. I knew you’d believe the piece of shit who has been through three divorces kids with different women and paid off hookers. Jesus. Zombies.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/11/2019, 11:28 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're in full denial if you can't acknowledge libs control most of the "mainstream media".   I have to laugh every time Bob brings it up.  

Six companies control most of the television media, including news media, we consume in this country: Comcast, Disney, AT&T/Time Warner, Fox, CBS, and Viacom. Comcast owns NBC, including MSNBC and CNBC. Disney owns ABC. AT&T, through the acquisition of Time Warner, owns CNN and Headline News. Fox owns Fox News and Fox Business. CBS owns, well, CBS. I am not aware of Viacom owning any major television news networks.

In 2018, most of the political contributions from Comcast individuals or organizations went to the National Republican Congressional Committee and the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but overall the money was somewhat evenly split between parties and their candidates. Disney individuals and organizations lean heavily left in candidate contributions, but the top overall recipient was the pro-Trump Great America PAC followed by the Conservative Solutions PAC. Like Comcast, AT&T was evenly split. Oddly enough, Fox individuals and organizations tend to favor Democrats. Same with CBS individuals and organizations.

The lesson is that is you follow the money, the "libs control the media" statement does not hold up. Given the increasing consolidation of the media into the hands of fewer and fewer large corporations, my guess is those responsible for actually financing the content we consume would prefer more business friendly conservatives in office than the regulatory prone liberals.
That's all fine and dandy. Please explain why 90% of the political news, and even some non-political news, is anti-Trump?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/11/2019, 11:33 pm

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Unless you can direct me to photos or vids of Trump inappropriately touching women in public I'll go with lockerroom talk. Comparing him to Biden is ludicrous. Biden has blatantly over stepped the bounds of decency in many photos and vids. Democrat politicians are prone to inappropriate bonering, going all the way back to Kennedy. Almost seems like a prerequisite to be in the party now.

Wow
You need photos or videos? D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 502811600 I’m fucking shocked. I mean him saying it doesn’t matter. Whatever. I knew you’d believe the piece of shit who has been through three divorces kids with different women and paid off hookers. Jesus. Zombies.
In other words, you got nuthin'. Same as everyone going after him.

Slick Willy used interns. Probably paid a lot of hookers too but no one is interested in that now.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 6/11/2019, 11:47 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Six companies control most of the television media, including news media, we consume in this country: Comcast, Disney, AT&T/Time Warner, Fox, CBS, and Viacom. Comcast owns NBC, including MSNBC and CNBC. Disney owns ABC. AT&T, through the acquisition of Time Warner, owns CNN and Headline News. Fox owns Fox News and Fox Business. CBS owns, well, CBS. I am not aware of Viacom owning any major television news networks.

In 2018, most of the political contributions from Comcast individuals or organizations went to the National Republican Congressional Committee and the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but overall the money was somewhat evenly split between parties and their candidates. Disney individuals and organizations lean heavily left in candidate contributions, but the top overall recipient was the pro-Trump Great America PAC followed by the Conservative Solutions PAC. Like Comcast, AT&T was evenly split. Oddly enough, Fox individuals and organizations tend to favor Democrats. Same with CBS individuals and organizations.

The lesson is that is you follow the money, the "libs control the media" statement does not hold up. Given the increasing consolidation of the media into the hands of fewer and fewer large corporations, my guess is those responsible for actually financing the content we consume would prefer more business friendly conservatives in office than the regulatory prone liberals.
That's all fine and dandy. Please explain why 90% of the political news, and even some non-political news, is anti-Trump?

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 1966794946
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/11/2019, 11:48 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 Giphy

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 6/12/2019, 12:07 am

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Can we have a conversation without made up percentages? Also, what qualifies as anti-Trump?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 6/12/2019, 12:28 am

What exactly is your pro Trump position Pantry? What do you like about him? All you've done here is shit on liberals with pretty much baseless accusations that can't be backed up by any real data. Is your favorite thing about Trump that he pisses off Liberals?

I also think it might behoove you to try to come to terms with the fact that many people do not like Trump because of things completely unrelated to the media. That goes for many liberals, neutrals, and former conservatives. The man does and says and tweets things that many sensible people see and deem to be inappropriate and unbecoming of your average joe on the street corner, let alone a political leader.

I am not nor have I ever been overly political. It's completely ridiculous for you to label and discount anyone who dislikes Trump as a 'stupid lib'. It is akin to me labeling you a Nazi because you support him.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/12/2019, 12:40 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Is your favorite thing about Trump that he pisses off Liberals?

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 SoggyFavoriteAlligatorgar-small

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 6/12/2019, 5:24 am

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You realize they're adults employed by him and part of the circle that used a charity as a front to fraud, right? A charity, Pantry. But tell me again why the Clinton's and Biden should be in jail?
Just keep drinking the lib news Kool-Aid and you'll be fine.

Biden is clearly a sexual predator/pedophile. Research the Clinton's...very likely they had people murdered.

See? Propaganda goes both ways.

Huh?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/12/2019, 5:58 am

The Pantry wrote:Contrary to your belief, I don't watch it either. Yet, every time I look at Yahoo's main page it is littered with anti-Trump stories from lib news outlets. Many of them are no-real-story but get twisted by the propagandists to make them seem like a story. Many attack Trump's wife and kids. Your dumb libs love that shit.
you seem angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/12/2019, 6:34 am

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wow

in other words, you got nuthin'. Same as everyone going after him.

Slick Willy used interns. Probably paid a lot of hookers too but no one is interested in that now.

Remember when slick Willy got impeached for a blow job? Yeah me too.

Now, you Trump zombies would be outraged. Guy and his family are scumbags. But keep believing. Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 6/12/2019, 6:52 am

Pantry I'm going to assume you actually loathe the guy as a human being. I also assume politically you think he's a tool and useless. but the one thing you do agree with is that he's a useful tool for furthering a Republican or conservative agenda. And honestly I don't have a big problem with that at all.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/12/2019, 7:01 am

kingstonlake wrote:Pantry I'm going to assume you actually loathe the guy as a human being. I also assume politically you think he's a tool and useless. but the one thing you do agree with is that he's a useful tool for furthering a Republican or conservative agenda. And honestly I don't have a big problem with that at all.

I don't assume that. I just think Pantry is a zombie when it comes to Trump like about 20% of the country. Whatever Trump does, unless he does it right in front of them with 20 other witnesses in front of him, all who Pantry Trusts, and they have video of it form 17 angles, two of which Pantry has taken by himself, and he gets a call from Trump and a personal letter from him saying "well fuck, I really did that", Pantry will only believe what Fox news says or Trump tells them to believe. Pantry is not a conservative, he's a Trumpster. He's a "true believer". Talk to a wall, it's better.

Thing is, I have people in my live like that. They think they're "Pissing off liberals", or "libs" or whatever their word is. What they don't get is that for every "lib" they piss off, there are about 5 of us, who aren't as much disgusted with them, we just think it's fucking amusing. Pathetic, but amusing. They got from 2016 to 2020 to act a fool. It's their time in the sun to be idiots. Cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 6/12/2019, 7:31 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:...

I also think it might behoove you to try to come to terms with the fact that many people do not like Trump because of things completely unrelated to the media. That goes for many liberals, neutrals, and former conservatives. The man does and says and tweets things that many sensible people see and deem to be inappropriate and unbecoming of your average joe on the street corner, let alone a political leader.

I think this pretty much sums it up.

Let's see...
1. Makes fun if physically challenged reporter
2. Grab 'em by the pussy
3. Charlottesville nice people
4. McCain
5. Sides with Russia and Un
6. Offends traditional allies
7. The volume of outright lies that have been fact checked
8. Obfuscates everything under umbrellas of "I'm told...", "They say..." (all bullshit)
9. His Twitter is nuclear wastepile

This guy doesn't deserve to occupy and leave his stench in the oval office. Fortunately, he's usually dragging his fat ass around and hacking his way through one of his golf courses.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 6/12/2019, 8:49 am

I really wish there were a few intelligent conservatives that would post here.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/12/2019, 8:52 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I really wish there were a few intelligent conservatives

Bad news pylon

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 Tenor
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/12/2019, 8:54 am

I’m not joking.

There aren’t anyway. They don’t exist. I’m sure there are a few that are good at math or science (wait, scratch that one) or some unrelated subject. But a trump conservative who has well thought out ideas on politics and isn’t just following their daddy because of unresolved feelings from their own father ditching them 40 years ago? That doesn’t exist.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 6/12/2019, 8:58 am

[quote="Floyd Robertson"]
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:...

Let's see...
1. Makes fun if physically challenged reporter Prove it, he was just emphasizing his speach
2. Grab 'em by the pussy Lockerroom talk!
3. Charlottesville nice people Both Sides! Both Sides!
4. McCain He put the flag at half mast for him, and he didn't tell anyone to do that in Japan
5. Sides with Russia and Un They're both powerful smart people. Not like the low IQ people running against Trump
6. Offends traditional allies They aren't pulling their fair share!!
7. The volume of outright lies that have been fact checked Fake news!
8. Obfuscates everything under umbrellas of "I'm told...", "They say..." (all bullshit) He can't help it if he gets bad information and you get bad information from the fake news media
9. His Twitter is nuclear wastepile Gets his message to the working man! he cant spel they can't reed, it's a brotherhood you libs don't understand

This guy doesn't deserve to occupy and leave his stench in the oval office. Fortunately, he's usually dragging his fat ass around and hacking his way through one of his golf courses.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 6/12/2019, 9:08 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m not joking.

There aren’t anyway. They don’t exist. I’m sure there are a few that are good at math or science (wait, scratch that one) or some unrelated subject. But a trump conservative who has well thought out ideas on politics and isn’t just following their daddy because of unresolved feelings from their own father ditching them 40 years ago? That doesn’t exist.

Depends on your definition of "well thought out". I do know people who dislike how he acts but not enough to bail on their hard core political beliefs. Whether they be right to life, or economic, etc. So I guess I would disagree with you here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 6/12/2019, 9:14 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I’m not joking.

Depends on your definition of "well thought out". I do know people who dislike how he acts but not enough to bail on their hard core political beliefs. Whether they be right to life, or economic, etc. So I guess I would disagree with you here.

There’s no well thought out political belief that agrees with republican “economics” because it’s all hypocrisy and lies. Your friends are stupid. Sorry wbh.

Edit- unless your friends are billionaires. In which case fine. I’ll concede that there might be some billionaire conservatives who are actually smart and well thought out. But I don’t think pylon was talking about that very narrow segment.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 6/12/2019, 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 6/12/2019, 9:17 am

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Let's see...
1. Makes fun if physically challenged reporter  Prove it, he was just emphasizing his speach
2. Grab 'em by the pussy Lockerroom talk!
3. Charlottesville nice people  Both Sides!  Both Sides!
4. McCain  He put the flag at half mast for him, and he didn't tell anyone to do that in Japan
5. Sides with Russia and Un  They're both powerful smart people. Not like the low IQ people running against Trump
6. Offends traditional allies   They aren't pulling their fair share!!
7. The volume of outright lies that have been fact checked  Fake news!
8. Obfuscates everything under umbrellas of "I'm told...", "They say..." (all bullshit) He can't help it if he gets bad information and you get bad information from the fake news media
9. His Twitter is nuclear wastepile Gets his message to the working man! he cant spel they can't reed, it's a brotherhood you libs don't understand

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 502811600

Unfortunately, I think you nailed it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/12/2019, 11:31 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I really wish there were a few intelligent conservatives that would post here.
I really wish there were a few intelligent conservatives.

#Oxymoron
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/12/2019, 11:34 am

For those of y'all wanting to engage in an actual conversation with Pantry.. good luck. Like my buddy Goose, he's blinded by the aura of his christian hero.

My advice would be to laugh at them.. otherwise, you're gonna drive yourself crazy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 6/12/2019, 11:45 am

So the conservatives that have posted on tSwill in the past are Pantry, tDude, X, Ty, & Goose? Yikes.

Oh and Strangelove. I actually respected what he brought to the board. :(
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/12/2019, 12:15 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So the conservatives that have posted on tSwill in the past are Pantry, tDude, X, Ty, & Goose? Yikes.

yep.

Strangelove - though misguided - never brought that special brand of knuckle-draggery in his unwavering support of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 6/12/2019, 3:43 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So the conservatives that have posted on tSwill in the past are Pantry, tDude, X, Ty, & Goose? Yikes.

I think X was/is more of an anarchist than a conservative.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 6/12/2019, 3:56 pm

We have not had any conservative posters. People don’t even know what conservatism is anymore, and X was a libertarian. Anarchists reject capitalism.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/12/2019, 6:31 pm

Turtleneck wrote:We have not had any conservative posters. People don’t even know what conservatism is anymore, and X was a libertarian. Anarchists reject capitalism.
we have the occasional patriot who says they hate the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator buy they just love how he governs.. D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 502811600

(I suspect their public proclamation of hatred for him helps them reconcile their absolute private adoration of him).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 6/13/2019, 7:45 am

So the GOP is sending out the "Trump Agenda Survey" (I received one yesterday) and here is one response on I saw posted online from a 77 year-old woman who always voted R.

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 D85dOI_XsAEBpm5

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 D85dOJCXkAA2ITq

Only posting here because the thread evolved into a discussion of how Trump blows. Wink
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/13/2019, 9:18 pm

Any of you disagree with this list?

The 10 best things Trump has done in 2018
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 6/13/2019, 9:28 pm

The Pantry wrote:Any of you disagree with this list?

Quick glance without doing any research. Can we finally GTFO of the middle East. Texas is a bigger oil producer than both Iran and Iraq. Or is it just a war profiteering racket?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 6/13/2019, 9:28 pm

unlike you, I don't read mainstream media articles..

But, let me guess.. It's a mainstream media article extolling the virtues of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator for his patriotic christian followers to lap up..?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/13/2019, 9:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

unlike you, I don't read mainstream media articles..

But, let me guess.. It's a mainstream media article extolling the virtues of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator for his patriotic christian followers to lap up..?

But, it's an article from one of the biggest lib rags in the nation.  If you're only paying attention to his tweets I can understand your narrow-sighted anger.  Wish he'd deleted his account after the election.

Here.  Written by the same author, an article you'll probably love

The 10 worst things Trump did in 2018
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 6/13/2019, 10:30 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:So the GOP is sending out the "Trump Agenda Survey" (I received one yesterday) and here is one response on I saw posted online from a 77 year-old woman who always voted R.

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 D85dOI_XsAEBpm5

D-Day 75th anniversary - Page 3 D85dOJCXkAA2ITq

Only posting here because the thread evolved into a discussion of how Trump blows. Wink

I honestly did not know you are a 77 year old woman.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 6/13/2019, 10:54 pm

Marc Thiessen writes a twice-weekly column for The Post on foreign and domestic policy. He is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and the former chief speechwriter for President George W. Bush.
Probably no bias.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/13/2019, 10:58 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Quick glance without doing any research. Can we finally GTFO of the middle East. Texas is a bigger oil producer than both Iran and Iraq. Or is it just a war profiteering racket?
The US and foreign auto industry is going full-tilt toward electric vehicles. Gas/oil will become less of a factor. Will take more years but the value of oil will take a precipitous drop over time.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/13/2019, 11:02 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Marc Thiessen writes a twice-weekly column for The Post on foreign and domestic policy. He is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, and the former chief speechwriter for President George W. Bush.
Probably no bias.
Pick fly shit out of pepper if you want. I think his two articles were reasonable, both pro and con.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 6/13/2019, 11:13 pm

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Probably no bias.
Pick fly shit out of pepper if you want. I think his two articles were reasonable, both pro and con.
Crazy.
The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, known simply as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), is a Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank that researches government, politics, economics, and social welfare.[2][3] AEI is an independent nonprofit organization supported primarily by grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, and individuals
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 6/13/2019, 11:22 pm

InTenSity wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Pick fly shit out of pepper if you want. I think his two articles were reasonable, both pro and con.
Crazy.
The American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research, known simply as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI), is a Washington, D.C.-based conservative think tank that researches government, politics, economics, and social welfare.[2][3] AEI is an independent nonprofit organization supported primarily by grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, and individuals
So, the only words you choose to see are "conservative think tank"? Did you read the other article?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 6/13/2019, 11:27 pm

Ok, I didn't read anything. I'm assuming there is some type of agenda that the opinionated columnist has. I also don't read salon or mother whatever.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next