Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter?

+7
Cameron
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
11 posters

Go down

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Empty Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:20

Use Bot Sentinel.

We launched Bot Sentinel to help diminish the effectiveness of trollbot accounts that infest Twitter. We believe Twitter users should be able to engage in healthy online discourse without foreign countries and organized groups manipulating the conversation.

We designed Bot Sentinel to be easy to use and also to be as informative as possible. We publicly display the Twitter accounts the system is tracking to give visitors of this website a better understanding of how trollbot accounts spread disinformation, and to be as transparent as possible. Our system updates the accounts listed on this website daily.

Bot Sentinel is a non-partisan platform; we track both left and right trollbot accounts. The system uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to classify Twitter accounts who exhibit trollbot behavior, and we then add accounts that exceed a certain threshold to a publicly available database that anyone can browse.

We trained Bot Sentinel to identify specific types of trollbot accounts using thousands of accounts and millions of tweets for our machine learning model. The system can correctly identify trollbot accounts with an accuracy of 95%. Unlike other machine learning tools designed to detect “bots,” we are focusing on specific activities deemed inappropriate by Twitter rules. We analyze hundreds of Tweets per each Twitter account to determine if an account exhibit irregular tweet activity, engaging in harassment, or troll-like behavior

https://botsentinel.com/about
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Empty Re: Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:27

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Captur14

Not enough trolling.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Empty Re: Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter?

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Captur14

Not enough trolling.

How do I know you're not a bot?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:33

Also, I think the first local band I saw in EL was Botfly.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:34

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Captur14

Not enough trolling.

How do I know you're not a bot?

Good faith?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:35

Fine. But GreenWay is a bot until he proves otherwise.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:37

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Recaptcha

Here's my proof.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 13:48

Thanks, Pylon. Everybody else is under suspicion.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 14:06

Hahahaha I'm 4% bot 96% human asshole.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 14:43

Floyd Robertson wrote:Hahahaha I'm 4% bot 96% human asshole.

I knew it!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 14:55

If you ain’t trolling, you ain’t trying.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 14:56

tGreenWay wrote:If you ain’t trolling, you ain’t trying.
Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 3003718628
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Bob_sa10

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 1550444538
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 15:49

Floyd and Bob are bots. Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 1550444538
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 15:50

I suspect Bob is an older version because he is almost all bot, while Floyd is some new bot human hybrid tech.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 15:59

so.. can I put "bot" on my CV??

(not that I'll ever submit my CV again.. I guess it's more for my eventual obituary).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 8:00

I feel like twitter comment sections are either loaded with robots or complete idiots.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 9:42

steveschneider wrote:I feel like twitter comment sections are either loaded with robots or complete idiots.

Check this tool out on top commenters from anything that Trump puts out there. They're all trolls, left and right (if you trust this website).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 9:48

Has Floyd been back since it was discovered he is a bot?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 10:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I feel like twitter comment sections are either loaded with robots or complete idiots.

Check this tool out on top commenters from anything that Trump puts out there. They're all trolls, left and right (if you trust this website).

I quit twitter recently because I think it distorts reality. Marianne Williamson is a whack a doodle, but she makes a perfect twitter star. I hear a lot of my friends like her and I’m sure she gets retweeted a lot because she has a big omg/wtf/lulz factor. I suspect that a lot of my friends that like her are on twitter a lot and they see repeated messaging of hers to the point where they warm up to the idea.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 10:27

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I quit twitter recently because I think it distorts reality. Marianne Williamson is a whack a doodle, but she makes a perfect twitter star. I hear a lot of my friends like her and I’m sure she gets retweeted a lot because she has a big omg/wtf/lulz factor. I suspect that a lot of my friends that like her are on twitter a lot and they see repeated messaging of hers to the point where they warm up to the idea.
but you're way ahead of most Americans because you recognize all of this.

As opposed to the people who think that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator is a Constitutional scholar, loves America and traditional American values.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 10:32; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 10:30

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Steve, I thought you were talking up Stormy Daniels’s lawyer at one point. Maybe that was Cam.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 13:55

Turtleneck wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Steve, I thought you were talking up Stormy Daniels’s lawyer at one point. Maybe that was Cam.

Definitely fucking steve on that one. I don't like how you act like we're hard to tell apart. That is demonstrably false.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 14:35

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Definitely fucking steve on that one. I don't like how you act like we're hard to tell apart. That is demonstrably false.

Cameron is on team Steve these days and I’m on team Cameron. Cameron is my friend!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 15:59

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Cameron is on team Steve these days and I’m on team Cameron. Cameron is my friend!

Don't gaslight us, steve. I am not now, nor have I ever been, on team steve; I am in no way your friend. And, as I have explained to you on multiple occasions, team Cameron has a strict "No Steves Allowed" policy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 16:10

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 16:18

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? Giphy
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Aug 2019 - 16:44

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Don't gaslight us, steve. I am not now, nor have I ever been, on team steve; I am in no way your friend. And, as I have explained to you on multiple occasions, team Cameron has a strict "No Steves Allowed" policy.

Life is too short to hate and you know it. Team Steve!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:11

steveschneider wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Oddly, I find that I miss “wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how he quit Twitter” steve as opposed to the current “everything on Twitter is wonderful and it’s the only thing I love” steve
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:16

Nice find.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:34

Is Steve a Russian bot?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:46

Rocinante wrote:Nice find.

Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989 Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989 Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989 Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989 Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989 Wondering if you're responding to a bot on Twitter? 2803167989
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 15:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Oddly, I find that I miss “wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how he quit Twitter” steve as opposed to the current “everything on Twitter is wonderful and it’s the only thing I love” steve

I’ll give you some credit for the bump but a little too much straw man and hyperbole there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 17:35

Steve is a twitter bot.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 4 Mar 2020 - 22:04

Fucking Steve. Save your energy for game threads.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down