Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is?

+14
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
Banks2Mason
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
Cameron
NigelUno
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Turtleneck
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Empty Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 12:24

and, I guess, the real question is.. will the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator asking his mouth-breathing knuckle-draggin' christian miscreant followers to hold hands and sing "We Are The World"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Empty Re: Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is?

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-06, 12:55

You could search for the links from media articles, stations, programs, sites, and sources that you don't watch, read, open, link, or view and probably find out, Bob.

if you're not sure how to do that I know a frequent poster on this board that's really good at it....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Empty Re: Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 12:56

kingstonlake wrote:You could search for the links from media articles, stations, programs, sites, and sources that you don't watch, read, open, link, or view and probably find out, Bob.

if you're not sure how to do that I know a frequent poster on this board that's really good at it....
don't really feel like having "white supremacist MAGA rally" in my search history.

so I'll keep an eye on the mainstream media sites as they continue to normalize it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-06, 13:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:You could search for the links from media articles, stations, programs, sites, and sources that you don't watch, read, open, link, or view and probably find out, Bob.

don't really feel like having "white supremacist MAGA rally" in my search history.

so I'll keep an eye on the mainstream media sites as they continue to normalize it.

But it's in your posting history...

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Img_20151227_160300
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-06, 13:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: don't really feel like having "white supremacist MAGA rally" in my search history.

But it's in your posting history...

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Img_20151227_160300
he also has the tapes..

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? Giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d49bd437a74627141f1b760&rid=giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-06, 17:07

I’m sure we will have a few more before summer is over. He will get out all the classics ‘lock her up’, ‘can you believe I got to 270’, ‘no colusion’ and ‘it’s a witch hunt’.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-16, 08:10

apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator held another one of his MAGA white supremacist rallies last night in New Hampshire.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-16, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator held another one of his MAGA white supremacist rallies last night in New Hampshire.

Does anyone have a set list? I’m guessing he performed lock her up, can you believe we got to 270, no collusion, it’s a witch hunt, sleepy joe, hugging of the American flag and Gina (pronounced like China).
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-16, 08:36

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator held another one of his MAGA white supremacist rallies last night in New Hampshire.

Does anyone have a set list? I’m guessing he performed lock her up, can you believe we got to 270, no collusion, it’s a witch hunt, sleepy joe, hugging of the American flag and Gina (pronounced like China).

Encore:

Grab em by the Pussy
I'd date my daughter
Move on her like a bitch
10yr old girls are attractive
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-16, 08:41

I saw last night that our fine christian leader started mocking a guy's weight...

this guy... mocking someone's weight:

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? TRUMP-GOLF_grande

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-16, 08:56

The guy's weight he was knocking? It was a Trump supporter that he mistook for a dissident.

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-16, 09:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:The guy's weight he was knocking? It was a Trump supporter that he mistook for a dissident.

was it?? Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-08-16, 10:53

kingstonlake wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Encore:

Grab em by the Pussy
I'd date my daughter
Move on her like a bitch

I’m thinking they save the deep cuts like ‘send them back’, ‘Mexican rapists’ for Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-16, 12:15

steveschneider wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Encore:

Grab em by the Pussy
I'd date my daughter
Move on her like a bitch

I’m thinking they save the deep cuts like ‘send them back’, ‘Mexican rapists’ for Mississippi, Arkansas and Alabama.

Yes. I think they play the smash hit "Send em back" at the Koch bros chicken processing plant company picnic
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-08-16, 12:26

Was a great rally. Shame all you peabrains missed it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-08-16, 12:37

The Pantry wrote:Was a great rally. Shame all you peabrains missed it.

What were the highlights?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-08-16, 12:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:The guy's weight he was knocking? It was a Trump supporter that he mistook for a dissident.

was it?? Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946

[tw]1162403291331989505[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-08-16, 12:53

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: was it?? Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946

[tw]1162403291331989505[/tw]

From the article the tweet links to:

Asked if the president apologized, the supporter replied, "No, why would he apologize?"

Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-08-16, 13:36

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-08-16, 14:38

Did he explain to everyone how the Chinese are paying for tariffs in the same way Mexico is paying for a wall?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-08, 15:04

looks like there is a MAGA white supremacist rally Thursday in Minneapolis.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-10, 14:53

after the recent developments with Ukraine, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator publicly asking China to investigate political opponents, Rudy's pals getting arrested, the GOP supporting genocide in Syria, etc..

it'll be interesting to see how the white supremacist rally goes tonight. Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-10-11, 09:51

apparently the MAGA white supremacist rally last night was so wholesome and christian, even Fox News had to post a "GRAPHIC LANGUAGE WARNING" at one of their clips.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-10-11, 10:03

I see one of his sons by one of the women he was or wasn’t married to was the opening act. Was it the dumb one or the dumbest one?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-05, 09:09

apparently at last night's white supremacist rally, some of the fine America-loving patriots were wearing t-shirts that said "Read The Transcript".

it's confusing. Are they asking for the transcript to be read to them because they can't read?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-11-05, 09:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently at last night's white supremacist rally, some of the fine America-loving patriots were wearing t-shirts that said "Read The Transcript".

it's confusing. Are they asking for the transcript to be read to them because they can't read?

It's a tribute to Trump. Tell us the transcript clears you and we will believe you no matter what is in there. If the fucking thing said, "Look, I'll give you 10 billion dollars if you create some bad shit about Biden, and also if you say you hve the email server and there is a deep state plot even if we know there isn't."..... These assholes would say "See, he's completely innocent."

I'm not pissed about this, I'm envious of it. He's amazing what he can do with people. Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-05, 10:25

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:apparently at last night's white supremacist rally, some of the fine America-loving patriots were wearing t-shirts that said "Read The Transcript".

It's a tribute to Trump.  Tell us the transcript clears you and we will believe you no matter what is in there.  If the fucking thing said, "Look, I'll give you 10 billion dollars if you create some bad shit about Biden, and also if you say you hve the email server and there is a deep state plot even if we know there isn't."....... These assholes would say "See, he's completely innocent."

I'm not pissed about this, I'm envious of it. He's amazing what he can do with people.  Wow.  
yep - hate, bigotry, misogyny and racism is a heck of a cocktail.

When they have one of their own in the White House, it's amazing what they'll overlook.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-11-05, 10:37

at last night's white supremacist rally, Rand Paul demands the name of the whistleblower.

Addressing a packed arena in Lexington, Ky., Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) claimed on Monday night that he knows the identity of the whistleblower whose complaint is at the center of the impeachment inquiry against President Trump. Then, Paul delivered a pointed message to the media.

“Do your job and print his name!” the senator yelled, prompting the crowd to raucously chant, “Do your job!”

it's almost like they want the whistleblower to be murdered by one of their 'pro life' followers.. Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 2599972566

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

oh - and for those who are graduates of Trump University, the anonymity of whistleblowers are protected by law.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-11, 07:54

there was a white supremacist rally in Pennsylvania last night.. the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator apparently besmirched the FBI, law enforcement and advocated violence upon protesters.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-17, 15:05

Anybody wishing to experience a KKK rally up close and personal for the bargain basement price of a half tank of gas, can travel to Battle Creek tomorrow. For the reactors The rally is being disguised as a Merry Christmas rally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-17, 15:12

kingstonlake wrote:Anybody wishing to experience a KKK rally up close and personal for the bargain basement price of a half tank of gas, can travel to Battle Creek tomorrow. For the reactors The rally is being disguised as a Merry Christmas rally.

can you imagine how miserable of a person you'd have to be to attend one of these knuckle-draggin' white supremacist rallies?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-17, 15:18

Was on a work call today and the guy goes Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year. Been a long time since I've heard that at a work call but I just chuckled and thought Fox News is winning the war on Christmas.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-12-17, 15:46

steveschneider wrote:Was on a work call today and the guy goes Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year. Been a long time since I've heard that at a work call but I just chuckled and thought Fox News is winning the war on Christmas.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-12-18, 08:23

Did he declare all out war on the democrats?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-12-18, 08:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Anybody wishing to experience a KKK rally up close and personal for the bargain basement price of a half tank of gas, can travel to Battle Creek tomorrow. For the reactors The rally is being disguised as a Merry Christmas rally.

can you imagine how miserable of a person you'd have to be to attend one of these knuckle-draggin' white supremacist rallies?

I think car pooling there with Goose would make a great YouTube documented adventure.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-18, 10:02

steveschneider wrote:Was on a work call today and the guy goes Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year. Been a long time since I've heard that at a work call but I just chuckled and thought Fox News is winning the war on Christmas.

Just send him this.

https://youtu.be/ZSJ0TbSztao
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-12-18, 10:37

DWags wrote:

Just send him this.

https://youtu.be/ZSJ0TbSztao

Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946 Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946 Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946 Anyone Know When The Next MAGA White Supremacist Rally Is? 1966794946
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2019-12-18, 22:01

Trump insinuating Dingle is looking “up” at impeachment. Basically saying he’s in hell.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-12-19, 05:37

kingstonlake wrote:Trump insinuating Dingle is looking “up” at impeachment. Basically saying he’s in hell.

No idea why he's going after the Dingles since their district isn't remotely close geographically. It would make more sense to go after Amash, wouldn't it? That's a little closer to home. Then again, Trump just needs all the escape goat enemies he can point to at his rallies.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-12-19, 08:20

1. He called Dingell she didn’t call him.
2. He wasn’t laid out in the rotunda.

Piece of shit attacks a dead man and fucking lies about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next