Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ??

Go down

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Empty Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ??

Post by dadmansabode on 2019-08-08, 12:08

SO0oo, WHY ? do these Shootings and Knifings seem to be on the increase ??

Jesus: There will be signs in sun and moon and stars ...
and on the earth dismay among nations .. in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves ...
men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world ...
for the powers of the heavens will be shaken .... Luke 21:25-26

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? 190808a

Now this passage speaks of the 7 year Tribulation period,
however, could we be seeing some pre-cursor signs of this approaching appointed period ?
.......... I do believe so

AS WE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? BREAKING-NEWS-400XXb ....Keep an eye, folks
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

http://dadmansabode.com

Back to top Go down

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Empty Re: Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ??

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-08-10, 23:20

I like how bible verses are kind of vague. That way you can attach them to just about any situation.

When are we gonna get raptured? I'm wondering if I can stop adding to my 401k. Looking at a 20 year retirement window. We're gonna be hanging with Jesus by then, no?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Empty Re: Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ??

Post by dadmansabode on 2019-08-12, 10:11

When are we gonna get raptured? I'm wondering if I can ... whatever

Best you deal with A B-n-C before you concern yourself with D E or F

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? ABC

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? CCFWichitaXXb
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-08-12, 14:20

What would you wear for a rapturing? I'd put on one of those alternate uniform pants and shirts and maybe wear a helmet too. That would be so bad ass. Everyone else would be in the regular clothes and my bad ass would be getting raptured with the neon green shit all up in there. No copying, it's my idea
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dadmansabode on 2019-08-12, 16:27

and my bad ass would be getting raptured < not counting on it ... those not raptured will face the Tribulation period

John 08:21 ... then he said again to them . . . I go away .. and you will seek me .. and will die in your sin .. where I am going .. you cannot come
08:22 ... so the Jews were saying . . . surely he will not kill himself .. will he .. since he says .. where I am going .. you cannot come
08:23 ... and he was saying to them . . . you are from below .. I am from above .. you are of this world .. I am not of this world
08:24 ... therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins .. for unless you believe that I am .. you will die in your sins
08:25 ... so they were saying to him . . . who are you .. Jesus said to them . . . what have I been saying to you from the beginning
08:26 ... I have many things to speak and to judge concerning you .. but he who sent me is true .. and the things which I heard from him ...
......... these I speak to the world
08:27 ... they did not realize that he had been speaking to them about the father
08:28 ... so Jesus said . . . when you lift up the Son of Man .. then you will know that I am .. and I do nothing on my own initiative ...
......... but I speak these things as the father taught me
08:29 ... and he who sent me is with me .. he has not left me alone .. for I always do the things that are pleasing to him
08:30 ... as he spoke these things .. many came to believe in him

how to die in your sins ...Recorded Nov 15 1970 Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Spekr

the simple gospel ...Recorded Dec 26 1976 Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Spekr

four marks of a Hell-bound man ...Recorded Feb 11 1990 Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Spekr

four ways to miss Heaven ...Recorded May 04 1997 Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? Spekr

Yall feeln just a little some-what Befuddled lately ?? 3114XX

Last edited by dadmansabode on 2019-08-14, 13:44; edited 1 time in total
dadmansabode
dadmansabode
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2019-08-12, 17:46

Rapturing? More like rupturing. Like the rupturing of your bunghole by a thousand hung demons to the tune of your weeping and lamentations for all eternity. You should probably wear a dress and rouge up your cheeks for that bone fest Dwags. Those of us who made the right choice will be sipping whiskey sours with no hangovers in house that Jesus built for us in heaven. You might still have time bro! All you have to do to circumvent perpetual agonizing torment is submit to Him. What if you’re wrong?!?!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2019-08-12, 21:32

Rocinante wrote:Rapturing? More like rupturing. Like the rupturing of your bunghole by a thousand hung demons to the tune of your weeping and lamentations for all eternity. You should probably wear a dress and rouge up your cheeks for that bone fest Dwags. Those of us who made the right choice will be sipping whiskey sours with no hangovers in house that Jesus built for us in heaven. You might still have time bro! All you have to do to circumvent perpetual agonizing torment is submit to Him. What if you’re wrong?!?!

If wearing neon green and a helmet to a rapturing is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2019-08-14, 09:55

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Rapturing? More like rupturing. Like the rupturing of your bunghole by a thousand hung demons to the tune of your weeping and lamentations for all eternity. You should probably wear a dress and rouge up your cheeks for that bone fest Dwags. Those of us who made the right choice will be sipping whiskey sours with no hangovers in house that Jesus built for us in heaven. You might still have time bro! All you have to do to circumvent perpetual agonizing torment is submit to Him. What if you’re wrong?!?!

If wearing neon green and a helmet to a rapturing is wrong, I don’t want to be right.

I'll be wearing the '79 basketball home jerseys. Love that look. Meet you at the orientation party bro.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-08-15, 18:56

Does Jesus drive a foreign or domestic car? Of course, it should be argued that all cars are domestic to Him, but whad’ya think he’s driving these days?

And once you’ve solved that puzzle, tell me this: Is Jesus an iPhone man or some other brand of phone?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2019-08-16, 10:13

tGreenWay wrote:Does Jesus drive a foreign or domestic car? Of course, it should be argued that all cars are domestic to Him, but whad’ya think he’s driving these days?

And once you’ve solved that puzzle, tell me this: Is Jesus an iPhone man or some other brand of phone?
I talked with Jesus this morning..

he was working the early shift at the QD on the corner of Harrison and Michigan.. anyway, I'm pretty sure he takes public transportation. Says he lives in north Lansing.. I think he used to work with his uncle at Pablo's in Old Town.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2019-08-17, 01:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Does Jesus drive a foreign or domestic car? Of course, it should be argued that all cars are domestic to Him, but whad’ya think he’s driving these days?

I talked with Jesus this morning..

he was working the early shift at the QD on the corner of Harrison and Michigan.. anyway, I'm pretty sure he takes public transportation. Says he lives in north Lansing.. I think he used to work with his uncle at Pablo's in Old Town.

Geez, I hope he doesn’t wear his sandals on the bus.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum