Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..

+3
kingstonlake
steveschneider
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  Empty I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 12:05

presented without comment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  Empty Re: I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..

Post by steveschneider Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 13:26

I wish I could laugh...I see the humor in there but it's just too fucked up that the president is that dumb and so crazy.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  Empty Re: I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..

Post by kingstonlake Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 13:47

I cried. Does that count?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 13:55

One look at the picture and laffed. Didn't need to watch.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 14:04

all of the responses are appropriate. I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  502811600

I would think that even his most staunch KKK/white supremacist followers would laugh at how stupid he is? Wouldn't they?

am I giving them too much credit? I realize that maybe, other than the white supremacy thing, one of the other attributes they appreciate about him is that they can identify with his stupidity.

regardless, it's sadly pathetic.. yet hilariously funny just how far America has fallen.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 15:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:all of the responses are appropriate. I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  502811600

I would think that even his most staunch KKK/white supremacist followers would laugh at how stupid he is? Wouldn't they?

am I giving them too much credit? I realize that maybe, other than the white supremacy thing, one of the other attributes they appreciate about him is that they can identify with his stupidity.

regardless, it's sadly pathetic.. yet hilariously funny just how far America has fallen.

If they are dumber than he is, I doubt they recognize that as stupidity. Shit, probably seems profound to many of them.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 4 Sep 2019 - 15:26

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:all of the responses are appropriate. I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  502811600

If they are dumber than he is, I doubt they recognize that as stupidity. Shit, probably seems profound to many of them.
true.

like the guy who wonders why the Navy doesn't dump ice into the ocean to cool down.. I suspect he's the next FEMA Director.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 8:21

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49587232

Rule number 1: never admit you're wrong about anything, no matter how trivial. Far better to gaslight the entire world.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 Sep 2019 - 8:30

I Challenge You To Watch This And Not Laugh..  EDsufXxW4AAemMY
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 7 Sep 2019 - 21:03

[tw]1170501867627012097[/tw]

You had to know.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 7 Sep 2019 - 21:45

Fuck that noaa administrator. They need to be fired for being a sycophant.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down