Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God is a terrorist: Billy’s daughter Ann Graham

+2
kingstonlake
DWags
6 posters

Go down

God is a terrorist:  Billy’s daughter Ann Graham  Empty God is a terrorist: Billy’s daughter Ann Graham

Post by DWags 2019-09-12, 09:30

Leading evangelist Anne Graham Lotz admits God is a terrorist.

Lotz claims terrorism is God’s punishment for transgender people, evolution, and the separation of church and state.

The daughter of famed evangelist Billy Graham claims God is angry with America because the U.S. is “shaking its fist in God’s face and telling him to get out of our politics, get out of our schools, get out of our businesses, get out of our marketplace, get off the streets…”

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/05/anne-graham-lotz-god-is-a-terrorist/?fbclid=IwAR37fZovp7LeiGrIyCXIC6YspuKC1r829w6uaHrvWx1vauGajzEqfWoXMJQ
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

God is a terrorist:  Billy’s daughter Ann Graham  Empty Re: God is a terrorist: Billy’s daughter Ann Graham

Post by DWags 2019-09-12, 09:31

My question is, why doesn’t God just wipe out the sinners then? I mean, he’s god, right?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

God is a terrorist:  Billy’s daughter Ann Graham  Empty Re: God is a terrorist: Billy’s daughter Ann Graham

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-12, 09:48

DWags wrote:My question is, why doesn’t God just wipe out the sinners then?  I mean, he’s god, right?

You don’t think forgiveness is free do ya? 

Go to church (praise god) >>> commit sin >>>> go to confession >>>>> drop cash in the basket.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-09-12, 09:52

Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-12, 09:58

who would've ever thought that Billy Graham - an outspoken anti-semite - would be the person in his family with the most sense?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2019-09-12, 11:20

DWags wrote:My question is, why doesn’t God just wipe out the sinners then? I mean, he’s god, right?

Because God is a pussy ass bitch.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-09-12, 14:13

DWags wrote:My question is, why doesn’t God just wipe out the sinners then?  I mean, he’s god, right?

Give him time. He is still trying to get the Lions to a Super Bowl.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down