Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.

3 posters

Go down

Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.  Empty Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-17, 07:21

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/Ted-Nugent-scheduled-to-testify-in-support-of-deer-elk-baiting-before-Legislature-560500041.html

Rocker Ted Nugent, a Michigan native and hunting enthusiast, is planning to testify in support of deer and elk baiting before a legislative committee on Tuesday.

He is joining State Rep. Michelle Hoitenga of Manton to support her bill that would overturn Michigan's current ban on deer and elk baiting. They will speak to the House Government Operations Committee at 9 a.m. in Lansing.

Some animal experts believe deer and elk congregating at baiting sites can spread the deadly disease. Nugent and Hoitenga question the science behind those claims.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.  Empty Re: Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-17, 08:01

I thought musicians were supposed to "shut up and sing"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.  Empty Re: Michigan house republican invites domestic terrorist and pedophile from Texas to Lansing to support her bill.

Post by kingstonlake 2019-09-17, 08:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought musicians were supposed to "shut up and sing"..

Just because one plays music at a kkk rally doesn’t make one a musician, Bob
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-09-17, 08:34

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I thought musicians were supposed to "shut up and sing"..

Just because one plays music at a kkk rally doesn’t make one a musician, Bob
I would expect nothing less from the fine patriotic christian right.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-09-18, 10:10

I heard him on the radio back in the early 90's doing an interview and he was talking about shooting flaming arrows at a flamer. Big homophobe as well and I'll never forget the hosts cracking up hard when he said it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down