Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

+10
Travis of the Cosmos
GRR Spartan
Death Roe
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Banks2Mason
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 3 Empty Re: when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-29, 13:59

Banks2Mason wrote:the conspiracy theory thread over there today is amazing. there are a few posters legitimately arguing the sandy hook conspiracy and some other truly wacky shit as if that's normal. my god.

#jetfuelcan'tmeltsteelbeams

We had one of those guys on the regular here, but only one. He got an actual ban once he started saying the Holocaust didn’t happen. A very strange one, he was.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 3 Empty Re: when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-29, 14:00

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:participate in all of the silly conspiracy theories you want.. even the ones associated with school shootings where 20 children were murdered..

but don't mock a mod and the fact that he(?) wears silly costumes in public. They don't like that.

I think mod stands for "moderator", not power hungry gestapo personal grudge holding hall monitor.

I'd have to check a dictionary to be sure.
they're pretty fragile over there.. so our 'ol pal Goose is probably right at home.

talk to me, Goose!! when did TOB become populated by incel, climate change-denying, MAGA idiots? - Page 3 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-29, 14:46

MindlessChaos (surpassed only by BillOGoods over there as the most asinine, clueless know it all i've ever seen on the internet) is already "questioning" the circumstances of kobe bryant's death. JFC.
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-30, 08:12

LWS up early this morning taking shots at Bob
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2020-01-30, 09:37

Banks2Mason wrote:LWS up early this morning taking shots at Bob

He's moving up in the Snowflake Rankings.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-01-30, 10:46

it's my hope that Goose feels at home over there and that nobody is mean to him.

I like Goose and I want him to be happy.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3