Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

+16
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
Banks2Mason
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
steveschneider
Nordic
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Turtleneck
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
20 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:The Co9 awards Travis 1 internet point for almost posting something that turned out to be true. So say we all.

Thank you Roc that means a lot
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread - Page 5 Empty Re: tOfficial USA/Iranian war thread

Post by kingstonlake Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:36 pm

Expect a reclassification of what is considered a battle injury from this shit show.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:15 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:as was mentioned, the United States had troops injured when the Supreme Leader of Iran fired missiles at our military bases. The racist, bigoted christian sexual predator not only did nothing about it, he lied about the injuries and now admits to not even caring about them.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Pentagon said Friday that 34 U.S. troops were diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries suffered in this month’s Iranian missile strike on an Iraqi air base, and that half of the troops have returned to their military duties.

President Donald Trump had initially said he was told that no troops had been injured in the Jan. 8 strike. The military said symptoms were not immediately reported after the strike and in some cases became known days later.

After the first reports that some soldiers had been hurt, Trump referred to them as “headaches” and said the cases were not as serious as injuries involving the loss of limbs.

"I'm sorry that you have traumatic brain injury.. at least you still have your arms and legs. If you need me, I'll be grabbing pussy at the Right to Life march"..

Caution: Mainstream Media Link

Trump has a point. It’s not like they got something horrible like bone spurs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:34 pm

[tw]1221476847566893056[/tw]

Don't know yet if these were Iranian missiles.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1221476847566893056[/tw]

Are there any reports of headaches? Surely the embassy has been evacuated for awhile now.

Last edited by kingstonlake on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1221476847566893056[/tw]

Are there any reports of headaches?

Yes, your post gave me one. Wink
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:56 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Are there any reports of headaches?

Yes, your post gave me one. Wink

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:40 pm

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51259295

One rocket hit the embassy cafeteria while two others landed a short distance away, a source told AFP.

At least three people were injured, security sources told Reuters. This would be the first time in years that staff have been hurt in such attacks.

No group has claimed responsibility but the US has blamed Iran-backed military factions in Iraq in the past.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi condemned the attack, stating that the continuation of such acts could "drag Iraq into becoming a battlefield".

I guess this isn't that big of a deal. No one else is reporting it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Over 100 US troops have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following Iran strike

I forget. What was our response to this attack?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:20 pm

NigelUno wrote:Over 100 US troops have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following Iran strike

I think we farted in their general direction.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 pm

NigelUno wrote:Over 100 US troops have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following Iran strike

Firing Vindman and his brother.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5