Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders!

+10
Cameron
Rick Saunders
Floyd Robertson
AvgMSUJoe
Robert J Sakimano
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
DWags
steveschneider
tGreenWay
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders!

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-02-12, 15:32

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiick, please come back!!!!!!!!!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders!

Post by Dendrobates 2020-02-12, 16:32

Rick Saunders wrote:Sorry folks, not a frequent flier.

I can't answer all your questions because I am a citizen of this stupid country and as such am only slightly more cognitively capable than B. Sak.

But Dendro... If I can do this correctly on a first post, here is a pic of my big dick with a ruler.Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 Z

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 1486952199
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-12, 17:27

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 502811600

You’re going to do just fine here, Rick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-13, 11:29

tGreenWay wrote:Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 502811600

You’re going to do just fine here, Rick.

Well then, this will be the first place.

And Dwags thanks for the accolade but it happens so rarely I'm not going to waste it on a skull. Oh PS... sorry you didn't get the job.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-13, 11:32

Rick Saunders wrote:Sorry folks, not a frequent flier.

I can't answer all your questions because I am a citizen of this stupid country and as such am only slightly more cognitively capable than B. Sak.

But Dendro... If I can do this correctly on a first post, here is a pic of my big dick with a ruler.Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 Z
Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 502811600

dude, you're gonna make some people sad and then they'll leave.

(which is fine with me - this ain't no place to be fragile).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-13, 11:44

I only came here because I'm sad and broken. So maybe tGreenWay was wrong.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-13, 12:02

Rick Saunders wrote:

well, keep your chin up.

When you've given up on life, that's when you'll know you're in the right place.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-13, 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
well, keep your chin up.

When you've given up on life, that's when you'll know you're in the right place.

Well this isn't where I saw Dolores Reineke and fat Marvin but it'll do on occasion.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-13, 14:03

Rick Saunders wrote:

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-02-13, 14:58

Rick Saunders wrote:

We need to determine the level of just how sad and broken you are. Are you tGreenway sad and broken or at the level of Turtleneck? Let's start with your wardrobe. Is it dominated by elastic waist band pants and velcro shoes? Also, do you own jorts? If you do, tGreenway will be your best buddy (it's still debatable on whether this is a good thing)....
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-13, 15:08

Senior Dickfist wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

I only came here because I'm sad and broken.  So maybe tGreenWay was wrong.

We need to determine the level of just how sad and broken you are.  Are you tGreenway sad and broken or at the level of Turtleneck?  Let's start with your wardrobe.   Is it dominated by elastic waist band pants and velcro shoes?  Also, do you own jorts?  If you do, tGreenway will be your best buddy (it's still debatable on whether this is a good thing)....
this is a good start down the winding, rocky road of rehabilitation of Ricky Saunders. It's incumbent upon us to meet him where he is. Not where we would like him to be.

for your initial intake, in addition to the questions posed by Senior Dickfist, we need to know if you've ever been to Mio (and, if so, did you have a tetanus shot prior to your travels), what your impression is of The Grand Hotel and are you a fan of khaki pants.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-02-13, 15:30

PRO TIP: Don't even have an opinion about where "Up North" starts.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2020-02-13, 15:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:PRO TIP: Don't even have an opinion about where "Up North" starts.

We all know it’s manistee.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-02-13, 15:44

Rick the rules are that every new poster gets to permaban one old poster so that we can maintain the delicate balance we strive to achieve everyday here at the swill. Please let us know who you would like to eliminate.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-02-13, 15:47

AvgMSUJoe wrote:PRO TIP: Don't even have an opinion about where "Up North" starts.
Orlando.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-02-13, 18:30

InTenSity wrote:
Orlando.

Rolling Eyes
Mods, please move this comment to the “Oh, Florida” thread.

Let’s give a hearty Swill welcome to our newest poster, Rick Saunders! - Page 2 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-14, 14:13

Senior Dickfist wrote:Let's start with your wardrobe.   Is it dominated by elastic waist band pants and velcro shoes?  Also, do you own jorts?  

I'm appropriately somewhere between a Snuggie and puttin' on my Sunday clothes to get my picture took, Barnaby.  Where that places me on the GWay  ------   TNeck spectrum I don't know.    No jorts, but wool socks.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we need to know if you've ever been to Mio .

I don't remember.  I am told it is memorable so I guess extrapolate that to no.  I have definitely been "Up North."

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what your impression is of Grand Hotel

(A)Seems white.  OR  (B)I like looking at Eva Longoria.  You pick.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:are you a fan of khaki pants.
I like flat front chinos ok I guess, better yet, old canvas.

I'm an amateur so... Depends on the Route.  

M37?  Somewhere between Newaygo and Baldwin.  By the time you are in Baldwin you're there. (Do they still have Jones'?)

31?  Well Manistee sure feels different than Pentwater.  But Pentwater feels a lot different than Grand Haven.  I defer to Dwags.

US26?  Prolly Hendersonville.

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Rick the rules are that every new poster gets to permaban one old poster so that we can maintain the delicate balance we strive to achieve everyday here at the swill. Please let us know who you would like to eliminate.

Is this where I'm supposed to say Tanfan?
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-14, 14:21

Rick, what is your opinion on Big Ben?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-14, 14:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Rick, what is your opinion on Big Ben?

Based on my experience it is surprisingly difficult to cast a large bell that does not crack when struck.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-14, 14:31

Rick Saunders wrote:
Senior Dickfist wrote:Let's start with your wardrobe.   Is it dominated by elastic waist band pants and velcro shoes?  Also, do you own jorts?  

I'm appropriately somewhere between a Snuggie and puttin' on my Sunday clothes to get my picture took, Barnaby.  Where that places me on the GWay  ------   TNeck spectrum I don't know.    No jorts, but wool socks.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we need to know if you've ever been to Mio .

I don't remember.  I am told it is memorable so I guess extrapolate that to no.  I have definitely been "Up North."

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what your impression is of Grand Hotel

(A)Seems white.  OR  (B)I like looking at Eva Longoria.  You pick.

Robert J Sakimano wrote:are you a fan of khaki pants.
I like flat front chinos ok I guess, better yet, old canvas.

I'm an amateur so... Depends on the Route.  

M37?  Somewhere between Newaygo and Baldwin.  By the time you are in Baldwin you're there. (Do they still have Jones'?)

31?  Well Manistee sure feels different than Pentwater.  But Pentwater feels a lot different than Grand Haven.  I defer to Dwags.

US26?  Prolly Hendersonville.

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Rick the rules are that every new poster gets to permaban one old poster so that we can maintain the delicate balance we strive to achieve everyday here at the swill. Please let us know who you would like to eliminate.

Is this where I'm supposed to say Tanfan?
your application is in review.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-14, 14:32

Hey Rick, you like to talk about sports?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-14, 14:39

OK, I'm willing to trade Greenway and a poster to be named later for the rights to Rick Saunders.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-14, 14:43

steveschneider wrote:Hey Rick, you like to talk about sports?

I like to watch sports but when I talk about them it just sounds like I'm saying Omaha over and over again.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-14, 14:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:OK, I'm willing to trade Greenway and a poster to be named later for the rights to Rick Saunders.
so you're forcing tGreenWay into the transfer portal and looking at Rick Saunders as a JUCO guy??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-02-14, 14:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:OK, I'm willing to trade Greenway and a poster to be named later for the rights to Rick Saunders and cash considerations.

Fixed.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-14, 14:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:OK, I'm willing to trade Greenway and a poster to be named later for the rights to Rick Saunders.
so you're forcing tGreenWay into the transfer portal and looking at Rick Saunders as a JUCO guy??

Football is cleaning house. We might as well follow suit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-02-14, 15:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I have a person dear to me who is doing some JUCO as part of a dual HS program so big ups. But at my age (as long as I'm property) I'd prefer to be regarded as a grad transfer.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-02-14, 15:44

Tanfan doesn’t post here. You need to name a current poster to ban in your place. Please let us know ASAP.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-02-14, 15:54

Rick Saunders wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: so you're forcing tGreenWay into the transfer portal and looking at Rick Saunders as a JUCO guy??

I have a person dear to me who is doing some JUCO as part of a dual HS program so big ups. But at my age (as long as I'm property) I'd prefer to be regarded as a grad transfer.

Fair enough. I'll try to get you rated 99 across the board for your video game likeness.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-04-27, 08:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Rick the rules are that every poster gets to permaban one poster so that we can maintain the delicate balance we strive to achieve everyday here at the swill. Please let us know who you would like to eliminate.

WendysGreg2

It just seems merciful to amputate an infected little toe (in the water) before the whole leg becomes gangrenous.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-04-27, 09:04

Yes, let the bloodletting begin!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-27, 14:47

Welcome to the thunderdome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-04-27, 15:31

Two men enter! One man leaves!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-27, 15:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Two men enter! One man leaves!
Shocked

when two men enter, I'd be happy to be the one that leaves..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-27, 15:39

Bob will enter last. His safe word is peaches.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-04-27, 15:44

I thought it was as yet uncertain how WsG2 identifies.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-04-27, 16:35

Rick Saunders wrote:

We won’t know until s/t/he/y tells us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-04-27, 16:40

F all the semantics. It's 2020, who cares. Just get to the stabbing part. There is a stabbing part, isn't there?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2020-04-27, 16:53

tGreenWay wrote:
Rick Saunders wrote:

Guess we'll never know since I had them permabanned.
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2020-04-27, 16:54

Rick Saunders wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Guess we'll never know since I had them permabanned.

Is this code for murdered? Just curious...
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next