tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by Rocinante on 2020-03-23, 23:54

Anybody else watch counterpart?

Just watched the first episode. I really like JK Simmons. Seems like it could be a good show.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-24, 00:08

Dave with Lil dicky. Gold, especially episode 3.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-03-26, 19:22

Started Designated Survivor. First Lady Kirkman tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 7 3434560931
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-26, 20:16

Nordic wrote:Started Designated Survivor. First Lady Kirkman tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 7 3434560931

Sloooooooowwwwwwwwwww. But good.

Finished first episode of the Tiger show. Holy crazy
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-26, 20:48

Designated survivor is the opposite of slow
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-26, 21:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Designated survivor is the opposite of slow

It's through season 3 and theyre still on the main storyline
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-03-27, 00:19

Just watched S1E7 of WW. What the fuck???
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-27, 00:22

Through episode 8 of hunters. Story is awful imo. Characters are amazing
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-27, 00:56

aualum06 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Designated survivor is the opposite of slow

It's through season 3 and theyre still on the main storyline

Ah. I stopped after 1.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-03-27, 08:29

aualum06 wrote:Through episode 8 of hunters. Story is awful imo. Characters are amazing
Come on man... How can you not feel for dead Jewish ancestors? And of course it's not history... and it's comic bookish schtick... But its pretty good for a "super hero" story.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2020-03-27, 08:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just watched S1E7 of WW. What the fuck???
Yea, so I should be rewatching the whole series before jumping into S3. How many episodes are there? I forget when there is a big reveal and don't want to wreck it for you.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2020-03-27, 09:53

InTenSity wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just watched S1E7 of WW. What the fuck???
Yea, so I should be rewatching the whole series before jumping into S3. How many episodes are there? I forget when there is a big reveal and don't want to wreck it for you.

Spoiler:
Bernard is a fucking robot??? Also I do not understand how hosts can't harm humans, but all of a sudden Maeve can threaten to kill humans and Bernard can Bash Teresa's head in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-27, 10:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Spoiler:
Bernard is a fucking robot??? Also I do not understand how hosts can't harm humans, but all of a sudden Maeve can threaten to kill humans and Bernard can Bash Teresa's head in.

tOfficial General Movies and TV Shows Discussion/Criticism Thread - Page 7 3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2020-03-27, 10:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Spoiler:
I won't comment on the spoiler, but once you finish season 1, you should probably go to a spoiler site. It gets complicated. You might even start to go back and watch some of the episodes again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe on 2020-03-27, 10:44

Fucking Westworld... Somewhere in the middle/end of season two your head may explode and/or you will realize that nothing truly is ever real and/or there is a REAL value to off site backup storage (or not)....

I was so confused by the end of season 2, I'm not sure how they can unravel it in season 3.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-27, 10:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Through episode 8 of hunters. Story is awful imo. Characters are amazing
Come on man... How can you not feel for dead Jewish ancestors? And of course it's not history... and it's comic bookish schtick... But its pretty good for a "super hero" story.

Corn syrup I mean we will see how the last two episodes go
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-28, 00:20

Alright episode 9 pretty good
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-28, 23:17

Episode 10, well they tried. But failed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Yesterday at 12:53

Finished Tiger King in two days... what a ride, but it's so good.

Also watched the Aaron Hernandez doc on Netflix. It's like 3 hours long. Really interesting and just a tragic story.

Season 10 of Curb was phenomenal, way better than season 9. Still mid-tier, but even mid-tier Curb is funnier than 99% of comedy out there.

I still miss Detroiters, so I watch I Think You Should Leave quite often.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum