Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight's State of The Union Address..

+6
MiamiSpartan
DWags
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight's State of The Union Address..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-05, 12:51

apparently Mother let VP go onto a mainstream media show this morning and talk about that mean Pelosi woman who tore up a sheet of paper.

Vice President Pence reacted to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., ripping up her copy of Trump's State of the Union speech as soon as the president concluded his address to Congress, saying on Wednesday, “I think it was a new low.”

Speaking on “Fox & Friends” the morning after President Trump delivered the State of the Union address, Pence, who was standing next to Pelosi during the president’s speech, added, “I wasn’t sure if she was ripping up the speech or ripping up the Constitution.”

Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600 Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600 Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tonight's State of The Union Address..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-05, 12:51

oh - and if me posting a link upsets you, I'm sorry.

Seriously. In fact, you might wanna stop reading this thread. And others.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-05, 12:56

christian leaders were happy with the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator's white supremacist speech.

"The thread running through every aspect of the president's speech was faith -- faith in America because of America's faith in God," Moore, the commissioner on the United States Commission for International Religious Freedom and the president of The Congress of Christian Leaders, said. "He showed again that he is all-in on religious freedom for everyone and absolutely unashamed of America's Judeo-Christian foundation."

"And more than just presenting these ideas as lofty ideals, he stood for life by celebrating a miracle child, he showed the primacy of American values by honoring those who have lived and died for them, celebrated our diversity by those he chose to honor as his guests," Moore added. "And he showed the alternative by calling the entire House to stare down Venezuela’s Maduro by standing in solidarity with Juan Gaiudo."

"For as long as I can remember, I have watched the SOTU regardless of who was president," he wrote on Instagram. "But I have never heard anything like this before. Regardless of your opinion on the president, this moment was historic and gave courage to faith leaders across the nation."

grab 'em by the pussy!! Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-05, 13:27

I bet this makes the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator sad.. a game show had more viewers than his white supremacist speech.

For NBC, “Ellen’s Game of Games” at 8 p.m. posted a 1.0/5 and 5 million viewers. From 9 to 10, the Trump address pulled in a 0.9/4 and and 4.4 million viewers.

Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-02-05, 14:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
"For as long as I can remember, I have watched the SOTU regardless of who was president," he wrote on Instagram. "But I have never heard anything like this before. Regardless of your opinion on the president, this moment was historic and gave courage to faith leaders across the nation."

He continued... the lip service TOTALLY makes up for paying off the whores to cover up cheating on his 3rd wife while she was pregnant.

Cause as Jesus said, it's what you say... not your actions (or something)...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-02-05, 14:59

Viewership ratings down 30m from last year.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-02-06, 12:27

this lady loved it.. I did some digging. She's from CBS.

Norah O'Donnell @NorahODonnell ยท Feb 4

This was a speech unlike any other I have witnessed from President Donald Trump - the reality TV president took on the state of the union, a master showman at his best.

"a master showman at his best"... Tonight's State of The Union Address..  - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2