Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Concord

+2
Turtleneck
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

I love Concord Empty I love Concord

Post by NigelUno Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 8:49

Trump, looking to 'shake up the Dems a little bit,' hits 'mumbling' Pelosi in rally ahead of key NH primary

In an apparent flub as he attempted to appeal to the hometown crowd, Trump then seemingly confused the pivotal Revoluntary War site of Concord, Mass., with the less notable Concord, N.H.

"I love Concord. ... That's the same Concord we read about all the time, right?" Trump asked. In fact, the Battles of Lexington and Concord occurred in Massachusetts.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I love Concord Empty Re: I love Concord

Post by Turtleneck Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:06

I thought Concord was in Kansas, or I am confusing that with the massacre at Bowling Green?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:09

I'm still not certain that he's going to make it to November.. he's either going to go on to be with his lord and savior jesus christ or he's going to end up mumbling and drooling in an adult care facility somewhere.

between his various diseases and drug addictions, dude is clearly not doing well and he's deteriorating in a precipitous fashion.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:10

Turtleneck wrote:I thought Concord was in Kansas, or I am confusing that with the massacre at Bowling Green?

Is that where they make the jam?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:12

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I thought Concord was in Kansas, or I am confusing that with the massacre at Bowling Green?

gotta start it with a positive jam, man..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

gotta start it with a positive jam, man..

Groovy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: gotta start it with a positive jam, man..

Groovy.
fuckin' love The Hold Steady.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 9:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still not certain that he's going to make it to November.. he's either going to go on to be with his lord and savior jesus christ or he's going to end up mumbling and drooling in an adult care facility somewhere.

between his various diseases and drug addictions, dude is clearly not doing well and he's deteriorating in a precipitous fashion.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, Bob. Does Trump really seem dumber or less coherent than in 2016? I'm not so sure.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 10:04

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm still not certain that he's going to make it to November.. he's either going to go on to be with his lord and savior jesus christ or he's going to end up mumbling and drooling in an adult care facility somewhere.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me, Bob. Does Trump really seem dumber or less coherent than in 2016? I'm not so sure.
I don't know - could be wishful thinking.

it's weird how we lose some of our best and brightest just randomly to any number of life's fragile moments. And then some hate-filled, bloated, disease-infested leathery cretinous christian sexual predator hangs on for no good reason.

anyway - dude is clearly not well. I suspect he's fallen off some since 2016.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 10:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I don't know - could be wishful thinking.

it's weird how we lose some of our best and brightest just randomly to any number of life's fragile moments. And then some hate-filled, bloated, disease-infested leathery cretinous christian sexual predator hangs on for no good reason.

Yeah, it's why I don't believe on karma. Too many shitheads who never get what's coming to them.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 10:29

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I don't know - could be wishful thinking.

Yeah, it's why I don't believe on karma. Too many shitheads who never get what's coming to them.
 I sometimes wish I believed in hell.. but that's not how I want to proceed through life.

but, ya know - I just live my gloriously boring life, which I am very grateful for, and try to be nice to people. That's the best we can do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 11 Feb 2020 - 10:51

I think Concord is where the Revolutionary troops took over the airports right across from the Delaware River.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down