You called it Bob

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You called it Bob - Page 3 Empty Re: You called it Bob

Post by Robert J Sakimano on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:48 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Wonder if she'll come out and question Tucker's integrity for taking the job??
she needs to go away or, at least, stick to what she knows. Not what she thinks she knows.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm

I saw dog poop in the snow this morning. I called it Bob.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:57 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Ok Wags, because they didn’t publicly say it, it wasn’t a concern. Let’s keep that in mind going forward. It’s the new standard. It must be said publicly for it to be true. You think he’s going to publicly say it? You think he’s that stupid?  Who’s the foolish one? The person who buries their head in the sand and discounts any idea or notion that the report is possibly true? Or the guy who’s open minded about the possibility it is. I guess since it’s never been publicly stated that Blackwell is scamming a school district it’s not true? I mean it’s your standard. You set it. Are you willing to recant your smear? I mean it’s not publicly stated and just a bunch of Sparty shills putting it out there. See how that works?

Look, I don't give a shit if you want to carry that water. It's your call. The internet is not journalism. Journalists need more than one source and they need it to be direct. If the said journalists are getting paid and sponsored by a news organization they better be accurate. If they heard that shit from a secondary source, not from one of the four at the meeting, it's bullshit. If you're saying Hallar, Smith or Beekman leaked it about MSU's culture, cool, that's your belief. But quoting anonymous sources when only four could be your source, and then seeing Spartans run with that water for them is getting tiring for me. If you want to hold me to the same standard as journalists getting paid for their work, well that's great. I don't care if you want to keep doing that, that's your call. You keep on carrying that water. But I"m going to go with the reason Fickell said he was staying. I'm going to go with the background of the Fickells being on an OSU campus that is pretty much exactly like MSU's and stories like the one I posted are as common. It's not just you Kingston, I've hit the wall with the "culture" shit at MSU. HIT THE FUCKING WALL. We have issues, as does everyone. We will never secure our campus and make it 100% safe for everyone. We will have assholes who discriminate and who probably cover up. I just had one daughter on campus there for 4 years, went to all the major events that had multiple football and basketball players at becasue that's the nature of her own team. I have another one on campus now. I am a fighter for women's rights, and I understand there is still work to do. But I will not carry the water saying MSU is the black death star of horrible campus atrocities and poor pitiful us. That is an outright fucking lie. We have so many great things at our school, so many great kids, professors, research projects, donors, alumni, and examples of great humanistic events. Again, do say, regurgitate anything you want, I enjoy it, I encourage it and I wouldn't have it any other way. But when anyone says the Fickells think any type of cultural problem was different or worse than what they both grew up with as kids in the 90's at OSU and what is going on at that campus now, well, excuse me if I'm a bit skeptical. You, of course, can believe it.

Except the article never said that. Or even came close. It said campus culture was a concern for the Fickells. Is it lost on you that Smith was sent for the sales pitch? You think that happened by coincidence? Just so we’re clear here... your proof that the Fickells didn’t have questions about campus culture is that you don’t believe the report. That’s your proof? Lol. I’ve never seen anyone so triggered constantly but this. It’s kinda weird frankly. To think that a family with six kids making a career and life changing move for all six of them wouldn’t ask some serious questions about culture at MSU in light of recent events is about as tone deaf as someone could possibly be. Im well aware of your kids MSU experience. Happy for them. Happy for you. Other people and their families aren’t you. You know something Wags. Maybe it’s about more than just football to the Fickell family. Maybe they should apologize to you for asking culture questions of the report is accurate.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:04 pm

DWags wrote:Finally, here is why I think in my total speculation that the Fickells turned MSU down.  

I'm completely wildly guessing at this.  Luke Fickell wants to be the head coach at OSU someday.  He want Dey to take the NFL job that will eventually be coming his way, maybe at Cincinnati or Cleveland.  He knows he can go there from Cincinnati, but could he go there from MSU?  

There, that's my speculation.  

But he never mentioned the OSU job. He said he was staying in Cincinnati because of family. His family and the Cincinnati family. So you’re saying it was a bunch of BS? You seem to be saying that coaches say something in front of a camera that might not be entirely truthful. Hmmmmmm. Almost like giving an answer publicly that it being about family might just be a public consumption sound bite.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:22 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Finally, here is why I think in my total speculation that the Fickells turned MSU down.  

I'm completely wildly guessing at this.  Luke Fickell wants to be the head coach at OSU someday.  He want Dey to take the NFL job that will eventually be coming his way, maybe at Cincinnati or Cleveland.  He knows he can go there from Cincinnati, but could he go there from MSU?  

There, that's my speculation.  

But he never mentioned the OSU job. He said he was staying in Cincinnati because of family. His family and the Cincinnati family. So you’re saying it was a bunch of BS? You seem to be saying that coaches say something in front of a camera that might not be entirely truthful. Hmmmmmm. Almost like giving an answer publicly that it being about family might just be a public consumption sound bite.

You know what Kingston, I'm beginning to think you only read what you want to. If that newspaper story would have said "I'm wildly guessing" as I did in the paragraph, I'd be as good with it as you are with out the term, "I'm wildly guessing". We're good right? You do what you need to do. I'm not taking the bullshit spewed daily by ESPN towards us, or the papers in the Detroit area. I understand we will always have those who side with both of them. I'm not. I lived the MSU life, my daughters did and are and I know just like the Tony guy is beiing a mouth piece for Blackwell's lawyers the freep will always be a mouth piece for Uof M. Carry on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:26 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

You know what Kingston, I'm beginning to think you only read what you want to. If that newspaper story would have said "I'm wildly guessing" as I did in the paragraph, I'd be as good with it as you are with out the term, "I'm wildly guessing". We're good right? You do what you need to do. I'm not taking the bullshit spewed daily by ESPN towards us, or the papers in the Detroit area. I understand we will always have those who side with both of them. I'm not. I lived the MSU life, my daughters did and are and I know just like the Tony guy is beiing a mouth piece for Blackwell's lawyers the freep will always be a mouth piece for Uof M. Carry on.

Regardless. Mel Tucker. WE BACK.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 pm

Here's more. Carry the water everyone. Piling on MSU. "Michigan Stank", Keyshon Johnson: "I'lll never send my kid to Michigan Stank". It's a point in life where we need to all just stop allowing these fucks to bully MSU. Fuck them.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:27 pm

DWags wrote:Here's more.  Carry the water everyone.  Piling on MSU.  "Michigan Stank", Keyshon Johnson:  "I'lll never send my kid to Michigan Stank".  It's a point in life where we need to all just stop allowing these fucks to bully MSU.  Fuck them.  

Such bullshit.  They know the game.

Talking about commitment. You called it Bob - Page 3 502811600

NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:32 pm

DWags wrote:Here's more.  Carry the water everyone.  Piling on MSU.  "Michigan Stank", Keyshon Johnson:  "I'lll never send my kid to Michigan Stank".  It's a point in life where we need to all just stop allowing these fucks to bully MSU.  Fuck them.  

Didn’t watch it. Didn’t post it. Unlikely these national guys have a clue. Are they journalist or personalities?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:56 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Didn’t watch it. Didn’t post it. Unlikely these national guys have a clue. Are they journalist or personalities?

Part of those helping Spartans spread the myth of our culture. I’d call all of them assholes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:08 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:Wonder if she'll come out and question Tucker's integrity for taking the job??
she needs to go away or, at least, stick to what she knows. Not what she thinks she knows.

If people need to stay in their lane, does that mean you're done posting about politics?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:23 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Part of those helping Spartans spread the myth of our culture.  I’d call all of them assholes.

So sensitive.

Do you think Mel will have anybody kicked off the team for PED’s or “undisclosed violations” prior to a Rose bowl? Anybody he vouches for that will rape a teammates girlfriend? Anybody who’ll be dropping N bombs about his teammates? I sure hope not. But either way we know it’s nut huggers like you who will not want any discussion of culture if it does. Asking culture questions is legitimate. 100% legitimate.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:27 pm

That ESPN video was awful. That network sucks.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:27 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Part of those helping Spartans spread the myth of our culture.  I’d call all of them assholes.

So sensitive.

Do you think Mel will have anybody kicked off the team for PED’s or “undisclosed violations” prior to a Rose bowl? Anybody he vouches for that will rape a teammates girlfriend? Anybody who’ll be dropping N bombs about his teammates? I sure hope not. But either way we know it’s nut huggers like you who will not want any discussion of culture if it does. Asking culture questions is legitimate. 100% legitimate.

Geezuz. You're developing hypothetical "culture" problems now?

That's fun.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 pm

NigelUno wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So sensitive.

That's fun.

Yeah those were all hypotheticals.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:31 pm

Wasn't Mel a poster from the old board? This is confusing.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's fun.

Yeah those were all hypotheticals.

You referred to "Mel" correct? He's been here a minute. So, I would consider those hypotheticals.
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:02 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

So sensitive.

There you go my self loathing Spartan. I need to tell you that I have always thought of you as part of the group willing to help spread the bad news about MSU, and that's cool. You need to do what you think helps. I know we have bad shit happening. I don't recall any kidnapping and rape, but whenever something bad happens I look forward to you spreading the word. I also am hoping Mel has student-athletes named Academic All-Big Ten 194 times. Since July 1st of 2019, our athletes have 1569 hours of community service work, totaling about 40K in charity contributions. The outreach program is called PACT, putting athletes and community together. Football players constantly visit the local hospitals and do work with kids. We have great kids on the team.

But you go ahead and dwell on the negative my man, whatever helps you sleep. I know I know, we're the only program to have such problems. You keep carrying that water. Nut hugging scum bag journalists is no virtue.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:04 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

So sensitive.

There you go my self loathing Spartan.  I need to tell you that I have always thought of you as part of the group willing to help spread the bad news about MSU, and that's cool.  You need to do what you think helps. I know we have bad shit happening.  I don't recall any kidnapping and rape, but whenever something bad happens I look forward to you spreading the word.   I also am hoping Mel has  student-athletes named Academic All-Big Ten 194 times.  Since July 1st of 2019, our athletes have 1569 hours of community service work, totaling about 40K in charity contributions.  The outreach program is called PACT, putting athletes and community together.  Football players constantly visit the local hospitals and do work with kids.  We have great kids on the team.  

But you go ahead and dwell on the negative my man, whatever helps you sleep.   I know I know, we're the only program to have such problems.   You keep carrying that water.  Nut hugging scum bag  journalists is no virtue.  

Word. I’m sorry Mrs Fickell ruined your week. It’ll get better. It already has.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum