Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches! We coming to poach em!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches! We coming to poach em!

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-14, 20:50

How bad is it that MSU can’t get a guy out of Kentucky after two offers? I mean, it’s Kentucky. All anybody knows about Kentucky football is that Jared Lorenzen was a better NFL QB than Tim Couch.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 Empty Re: Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches! We coming to poach em!

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-02-14, 21:23

DWags wrote:Kentucky Trollin

[tw]1228450641753911298?s=21[/tw]

That bag of Fritos cost KY over a half-million dollars.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-02-14, 21:29

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

For me its not really the fact that we may or may not get this specific guy it’s the fact that we are willing to spend $ on a fresh start that was much needed.

Yes it is. But until they pull the curtain back on the middle age conservative tailgate rules I won’t be completely happy.

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 502811600
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-02-14, 21:31

I guess this guy is coming in some capacity with coach tuck

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 2599972566

https://cubuffs.com/staff-directory/geoffrey-martzen/834
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-14, 21:45

MattyFresh wrote:I guess this guy is coming in some capacity with coach tuck

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 2599972566

https://cubuffs.com/staff-directory/geoffrey-martzen/834

We're gonna win sooooooo much!

cheers cheers cheers
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-02-14, 22:15

Turtleneck wrote:How bad is it that MSU can’t get a guy out of Kentucky after two offers? I mean, it’s Kentucky. All anybody knows about Kentucky football is that Jared Lorenzen was a better NFL QB than Tim Couch.
Ask Harbaugh.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-02-14, 22:25

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Kentucky Trollin

[tw]1228450641753911298?s=21[/tw]

That bag of Fritos cost KY over a half-million dollars.

We should have known he wanted a lifetime supply of fritos, nice job guys, idiots over here offering money!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante on 2020-02-14, 22:32

It’s probably good he’s not coming. He’d skew the shit out of the healthcare premiums.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-02-14, 22:57

Rocinante wrote:It’s probably good he’s not coming. He’d skew the shit out of the healthcare premiums.

LOL 😂
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh on 2020-02-15, 01:02

Rocinante wrote:It’s probably good he’s not coming. He’d skew the shit out of the healthcare premiums.

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 420617953
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-02-15, 07:38

I hope this is just some chicken littleing on my part (which isn't usually my way), but it seems like there would be a lot more happening on the assistant front. Are we going to end up paying 1 million dollars for 500K quality coordinators?

Or is it just not a rush since it is a recruiting dead period and they can't get out on the trail now anyway?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 08:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:How bad is it that MSU can’t get a guy out of Kentucky after two offers? I mean, it’s Kentucky. All anybody knows about Kentucky football is that Jared Lorenzen was a better NFL QB than Tim Couch.
Ask Harbaugh.

I am more interested in MSU.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-02-15, 08:39

Turtleneck wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Ask Harbaugh.

I am more interested in MSU.

Yes, interested in ignorant bashing of MSU. Typical from a blue.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 09:17

Don't make a joke about MSU or homer MiamiSpartan will be sure to arrive on scene to police your comment.

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2020-02-15, 09:23

To be fair, few people in pro sports have been dealt a shittier hand than Tim Couch. No one could have succeeded on the teams he played with.
But it's still just Kentucky Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 09:26

I.B. Fine wrote:
To be fair, few people in pro sports have been dealt a shittier hand than Tim Couch. No one could have succeeded on the teams he played with.

I think you might also be bashing MSU now. It’s close. GreenWay might need to make a ruling.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-02-15, 10:01

Turtleneck wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

I think you might also be bashing MSU now. It’s close. GreenWay might need to make a ruling.

Judge rules: Turtleneck is a blue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 10:37

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 Tenor
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-02-15, 11:01

Just poached indianas new DL coach #forksdown
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-02-15, 12:18

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Just poached indianas new DL coach #forksdown

lol!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-02-15, 13:33

Turtleneck wrote:Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 Tenor

Lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-15, 13:43

Turtleneck wrote:Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 Tenor

Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 2427441217
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine on 2020-02-15, 14:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Have I ever told you what a wise person you are?
Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 502811600
I know, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-02-15, 16:57

Sounds like something might be up with Freeman.

[tw]1228799368251269121[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 17:33

Which actor will the statue most resemble?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-02-15, 17:41

Tressel confirmed to be staying on the staff. Like Burton, no word yet on his role.

If Freeman happens, that might be Tress at LBs.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-02-15, 17:54

I hope MSU hires Greg Robinson as DC. He has a nice stuffed animal collection.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-02-15, 17:58

[tw]1228805736819494912[/tw]

Former UNC OC who's offense broke a lot records there, not retained by Mack when he took over.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-02-16, 14:59

So, the MSU football twitter tweets out a quite from Tucker saying, "I can promise you one thing, our teams will be relentless."

Jacob Panasiuk replies, "I can promise you one thing, if Chuck Bullough is gone, I'm gone."

Smh
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-02-16, 15:10

MiamiSpartan wrote:So, the MSU football twitter tweets out a quite from Tucker saying, "I can promise you one thing, our teams will be relentless."

Jacob Panasiuk replies, "I can promise you one thing, if Chuck Bullough is gone, I'm gone."

Smh

Is what it is. Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-02-16, 15:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:So, the MSU football twitter tweets out a quite from Tucker saying, "I can promise you one thing, our teams will be relentless."

Smh

I have no opinion on Coach Bullough. If that's Panasiuk's guy, I wouldn't begrudge him looking to transfer if Bullough isn't retained. But if that's how it plays out, I don't see that moving the needle very much at all on the field for us. We've got lots of guys on D who can play and really want to be here.

If it was an offensive guy, I'd be a little more concerned, we really can't afford to lose contributors on that side of the ball.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-02-16, 15:40

Cameron wrote:

Smh

I have no opinion on Coach Bullough. If that's Panasiuk's guy, I wouldn't begrudge him looking to transfer if Bullough isn't retained. But if that's how it plays out, I don't see that moving the needle very much at all on the field for us. We've got lots of guys on D who can play and really want to be here.

If it was an offensive guy, I'd be a little more concerned, we really can't afford to lose contributors participators on that side of the ball.

FIFY
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2020-02-16, 15:43

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Have I ever told you what a wise person you are?
I know, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

My dog once typed Grrrr on my wife’s laptop, so yes, I believe anything can happen Hide yo coaches and recruiters bitches!  We coming to poach em!   - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno on 2020-02-16, 15:52

Smh

Jacob Panasiuk later replies, "I was hacked!"*

*(I made that up.)
NigelUno
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-02-16, 16:01

Smh

D wags has a thread on it. Cya!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2020-02-16, 16:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:Tressel confirmed to be staying on the staff. Like Burton, no word yet on his role.

If Freeman happens, that might be Tress at LBs.

I heard LB coach for Tress
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-02-16, 22:45

Jordan Simmons officially signed
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2020-02-16, 22:46

aualum06 wrote:Jordan Simmons officially signed

Solid news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Three_Putt_Par on 2020-02-16, 22:53

aualum06 wrote:Jordan Simmons officially signed

LFG!

Impressive how the class has stayed together so far.
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser on 2020-02-16, 23:37

Did not get Freeman from Cincy, apparently.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum