Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.

+12
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Cameron
steveschneider
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
DWags
16 posters

Go down

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  Empty John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.

Post by DWags Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 13:36

I’m thinking that’s a good thing. Pretty pissy article

https://www.michiganradio.org/post/bacon-msu-athletic-directors-ineptitude-made-mel-tucker-very-rich

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  Empty Re: John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.

Post by NigelUno Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 13:43

Perhaps we should point out that just because you pay a man five million dollars, doesn’t mean he’s worth it.

Hmmm.

How much does Harbaugh make again?

And gotta love his idiot takes on who turned the job down. He's a UM fan boy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  Empty Re: John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 13:48

Go write another book about how michigan football is back.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 13:54

Can someone tell him that Mel Tucker won more games as an under dog at Colorado last year than Harby has in 5 at SCum
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:04

Who?

Is that even a real name.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:06

John U Stupid
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:06

Rocinante wrote:Who?

His brother is Hickory Smoked.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:07

pretty sure I don't care about some self-important guy who writes a column or has a radio show or whatever he does.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:08

Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure I don't care about some self-important guy who writes a column or has a radio show or whatever he does.

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  Tim-Staudt-large-web-pic_400x400
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:15

kingstonlake wrote:Can someone tell him that Mel Tucker won more games as an under dog at Colorado last year than Harby has in 5 at SCum
shhhh - we don't want UM fans, especially one of their leaders & best fans, to figure out that they have nothing special for a coach
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:18

Whatever you say Mr. Bacon if that is even your real name.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:18

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:pretty sure I don't care about some self-important guy who writes a column or has a radio show or whatever he does.

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  Tim-Staudt-large-web-pic_400x400
John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  502811600

I actually get a kick out of Staudt.. mainly because I have never known anyone who made their career in sports while being so disinterested in sports.

gotta give it to him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:27

Ban yourself for linking to that tripe.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I actually get a kick out of Staudt.. mainly because I have never known anyone who made their career in sports while being so disinterested in sports.

gotta give it to him.

I think it was last week a caller (and Brock?) were talking about MSU Women's Basketball. He pulled an "I don't know" and changed the subject to golf.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:34

He should find a UofM fan with the last name Eggs and start a show called Bacon & Eggs.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 14:43

Fucking steve...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 15:01

steveschneider wrote:He should find a UofM fan with the last name Eggs and start a show called Bacon & Eggs.

Sounds like you are the guy at ESPN who comes up with show ideas .
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 15:02

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Who?

His brother is Hickory Smoked.

Their dad is M.M. Bacon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 15:47

NigelUno wrote:
Perhaps we should point out that just because you pay a man five million dollars, doesn’t mean he’s worth it.

Hmmm.

How much does Harbaugh make again?

And gotta love his idiot takes on who turned the job down. He's a UM fan boy.

Exactly. If I read one more time guys "turned down the job" my head is going to explode." What part about you have to be offered something to turn it down don't these morons understand.

And Dantonio pushed for Beekman to get the job? That's a new one.

Bacon should stick to wearing out his Harbuagh knee pads.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 15:53

I've enjoyed pointing out to the slappies that Mel has exactly as many wins in Indy as Harbaugh, and makes less money.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 15:59

Shut the fuck up, clown. Your program is paying Harbaugh stupid amounts of money for what? 3rd place in the division finishes? Fuck off.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 16:00

I.B. Fine wrote:I've enjoyed pointing out to the slappies that Mel has exactly as many wins in Indy as Harbaugh, and makes less money.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 16:03

NigelUno wrote:

I see your Dean and raise you an idiot
John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  MAD-DOG-champions1
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 16:07

Wally Fairway wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I see your Dean and raise you an idiot
John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  MAD-DOG-champions1

John U Bacon doesn’t think much of Beekman or our new coach.  12185006-large

"Why did I lose my job?"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 16:27

I.B. Fine wrote:I've enjoyed pointing out to the slappies that Mel has exactly as many wins in Indy as Harbaugh, and makes less money.

We were 2 shanked field goals from matching their record.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 17:08

Mods please ban Dwags for posting shit from this UofM dick sucker
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 14 Feb 2020 - 17:39

Nordic wrote:Mods please ban Dwags for posting shit from this UofM dick sucker

It’s always so hard trying to figure out what Nordic means. He’s never direct and to the point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down