Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked! Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
AvgMSUJoe
duffy munn
NigelUno
I.B. Fine
kingstonlake
InTenSity
DWags
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  Empty Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked! Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:42

Game thread bitches!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  Empty Re: Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked! Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!

Post by InTenSity Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:50

The start of a new losing streak. Thanks wags.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  Empty Re: Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked! Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!

Post by kingstonlake Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:54

I just ate a crab stuffed portabella. Cause we’re eating their lunch!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 14:59

If skullfucking constitutes a 1 point win at the buzzer now, I guess I'm OK with that.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:17

InTenSity wrote:The start of a new losing streak. Thanks wags.

I started the skull fuck of Illinois.

Ain’t scared.

Prepare thy anuses teraskullfuckeez
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:17

kingstonlake wrote:I just ate a crab stuffed portabella. Cause we’re eating their lunch!

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  3493939353

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:18

I.B. Fine wrote:If skullfucking constitutes a 1 point win at the buzzer now, I guess I'm OK with that.

Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  3493939353
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:36

Must win to stay in it for Big Ten Regular Season Championship.

Can't go down 3 games with 5 left.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:49

Skullfuck, skullfuck, skullfuck
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:49

NigelUno wrote:Must win to stay in it for Big Ten Regular Season Championship.

Can't go down 3 games with 5 left.

Mind blown.

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 15:54

DWags wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:If skullfucking constitutes a 1 point win at the buzzer now, I guess I'm OK with that.

Then again, if it means perma banning Dwags if we get blown out by Maryland, I'm OK with that, too....
Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  2175295500
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:05

Grrrrr
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:05

Didn't like those unis in 2000
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:11

Fuck Terrapins
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:12

Thought Hall was going to hit all net.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:13

Can a shot fall? Shit is going in and rattling out. Ugh!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:13

Home rim not doing us any favors right now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:20

Probably 12-14 pts gone?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:22

They’ll fall. Positive energy needed
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:22

Read somewhere today that Big Al is in from France and Ballinger flew up from Australia.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Read somewhere today that Big Al is in from France and Ballinger flew up from Australia.

Loved both those guys.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:23

This is not my favorite spartan basketball team to watch.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:23

Let’s go damn it!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:37

So in 2000 I had an office aid senior girl. FUCKING GORGEOUS. Fortunately, I’m not that way and back then, my wife could still stop a room. Anyway, her name was Erin. She was all set for Wayne state presidential scholarship. I was happy. Her father passed away (not saying how). Loved her whole family. After that she got a decent size amount of money to attend MSU. Her mom and her came into my office and wanted me to tell them about MSU. I talked them into going to State.

Her freshmen year her and her roommate bump into me and the new AD at I think the Oregon football game. We’re buzzed. She says come to her dorm. Wilson. We go cause we’re buzzed. And we weren’t hitting on them. Anyway, we’re up there and in comes a guy she’s dating. Bumps his head in the door. What a dork. She introduces us to the kid.

Her name is now Erin Andreas. Married Jason from those final four teams. Have cute kids. I talked her into MSU. Yeah. Always think of that when these reunion teams are around.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:38

Paging Gabe Brown. We need you to hit shots.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:39

Bingham biting on that pump fake Don’t know anyone that’s Merry when they gettin Skullfucked!  Terrapin!?! We finnin to tear some ass!  1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:40

DWags I swear you have a never ending cache of great stories.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:42

I think we should probably give not saying skullfuck a shot
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:42

This team is..... not defensively locked in.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:42

I picked a bad night to think the ML was safe.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:46

kingstonlake wrote:I picked a bad night to think the ML was safe.

Appling picked a bad night to stop delivering me my heroine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think we should probably give not saying skullfuck a shot

2nd
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:49

Loyer should be on the bench and used in garbage minutes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:49

Alright. You guys have fucking advanced degrees from a big ten university. You think using a term makes this team play shitty?

The fuck is wrong with you.

This team needs a good skullfucking.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:50

[tw]1228828041444347905[/tw]

Da Bang Stick
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:50

steveschneider wrote:Loyer should be on the bench and used in garbage minutes.
At this point, I think he has been given plenty of chances. Hoiberg?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:50

steveschneider wrote:Loyer should be on the bench and used in garbage minutes.

He plays scared. That’s on our staff.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:52

At least watts and cash won’t foul out
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:55

they just don’t have it this year
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 15 Feb 2020 - 18:57

Let’s go!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next