Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet. Hit pieces coming

+3
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
DWags
7 posters

Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet.  Hit pieces coming Empty Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet. Hit pieces coming

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:16 pm

#teamMSUwegivenofucks!

S.I. Forde on Tucker's low character

Mitch Albom on how Tucker needs to suck up to the Media and lose Dantonio's attitude toward the Media and Michigan

I don't care if you click on Mitch's story or not. He won't allow comments at the end of it. Why? Cause I'd call him out for low character and lying and that he should have been fired when he lied about the MSU stuff not suspended, and that he knew the Fab Five were taking cash and did nothing.

I'm fired up now. I was a wait and see until I had time to read these shit articles.

Albom should have been fired not suspended.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet.  Hit pieces coming Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet. Hit pieces coming

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Stop carrying the water Wags. Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet.  Hit pieces coming Empty Re: Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet. Hit pieces coming

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:26 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Stop carrying the water Wags. Wink

Spartan water is a lot lighter and tastier than the Freep/bluewall water you help carry. But we know that. Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet.  Hit pieces coming 1494614055
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Mitch is writing about things from places he's never been again?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:30 pm

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Stop carrying the water Wags. Wink

Spartan water is a lot lighter and tastier than the Freep/bluewall water you help carry. But we know that. Michigan State Spartans vs. Everyfuckingbodyontheplanet.  Hit pieces coming 1494614055

Thank you for the anti MSU links Wags Wink
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Pat Forde is a hack.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:47 pm

NigelUno wrote:Pat Forde is a hack.

I hope Tucker takes these things and puts them up in his office.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:58 pm

Contracts have buyouts for both parties.

It's a shame Forde hasn't figured that out yet.

I mean...what's the difference when a Coach gets a vote of confidence and then gets fired?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Remind me of a coach linked to an opening who didn't say he wasn't going anywhere?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:08 pm

He took a better job for more money. End story.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Remind me of a coach linked to an opening who didn't say he wasn't going anywhere?

From a quick scan of articles

Sarkisian: 'We are doing something special here'

USC is a good place, don't get me wrong. I had a wonderful time there, but man, we are doing something special here," Sarkisian told The Dan Patrick Show. "It's been taking up 4½ years to build this thing the right way."

Sarkisian also said he wanted to stay at Washington longer than Don James, who coached the Huskies for 18 seasons.

Before Washington's bowl game that year, Sarkisian had taken the USC job.

Nick Saban LSU;

Plaxico Burress
✔
@plaxicoburress
N Saban looked his players in the face at the Duf, said he wasnt leavin, I'm committed to the program" and was gone the next day. Tru story

Todd Graham: 'Nothing but mercenaries'

After winning at least 10 games three times in four seasons at Tulsa, Todd Graham headed to Pittsburgh to replace the fired Dave Wannstedt in 2011.

After a 6-6 season, three of Graham's assistants left to take jobs elsewhere. Graham labeled the departed coaches as "nothing but mercenaries." Two weeks later, Graham was off to Arizona State for his fourth head-coaching job in a span of seven seasons.

Calipari: 'This is where I want to coach'

It's not just a football phenomenon. When Memphis landed at the airport after its Sweet 16 loss in the 2009 NCAA men's basketball tournament, coach John Calipari was asked about the opening at Kentucky, which had fired Billy Gillispie after missing the tournament for the first time since 1991.

"I want to be here. This is where I want to coach," Calipari told reporters gathered on the tarmac.

Three days later, Calipari accepted the Kentucky job.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Tucker had just lost an assisstant to another school over money.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:15 pm

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Remind me of a coach linked to an opening who didn't say he wasn't going anywhere?

USC is a good place, don't get me wrong. I had a wonderful time there, but man, we are doing something special here," Sarkisian told The Dan Patrick Show. "It's been taking up 4½ years to build this thing the right way."

Sarkisian also said he wanted to stay at Washington longer than Don James, who coached the Huskies for 18 seasons.

Nick Saban LSU;

Plaxico Burress
✔
@plaxicoburress
N Saban looked his players in the face at the Duf, said he wasnt leavin, I'm committed to the program" and was gone the next day. Tru story

After winning at least 10 games three times in four seasons at Tulsa, Todd Graham headed to Pittsburgh to replace the fired Dave Wannstedt in 2011.

After a 6-6 season, three of Graham's assistants left to take jobs elsewhere. Graham labeled the departed coaches as "nothing but mercenaries." Two weeks later, Graham was off to Arizona State for his fourth head-coaching job in a span of seven seasons.

It's not just a football phenomenon. When Memphis landed at the airport after its Sweet 16 loss in the 2009 NCAA men's basketball tournament, coach John Calipari was asked about the opening at Kentucky, which had fired Billy Gillispie after missing the tournament for the first time since 1991.

"I want to be here. This is where I want to coach," Calipari told reporters gathered on the tarmac.

"I guess I have to say it," Saban said. "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

When the stories linking Alabama and Saban began circulating last month, almost immediately after Shula got fired following a 6-6 season, the former coach at Louisiana State said he was flattered but not interested.

He's bristled at nearly every suggestion about him leaving the Dolphins since.

"I don't know how many times I've got to respond to rumor and innuendo," Saban said. "I have no control over that. I've stated what my intentions are and they really haven't changed, so I don't know what the issue is. And I don't know why people keep asking about it. What they talk about over there is their business. But what's happening here is my business and our business, and that's what we're focused on."
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:15 pm

DWags wrote:

Nick Saban LSU;

Plaxico Burress
✔
@plaxicoburress

Exactly. What Tucker did is nothing new. It's part of the negotiating process and PR process.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:38 pm

Does the izzone still do the cheer when the opposing players are announced?

WHO CARES
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Does the izzone still do the cheer when the opposing players are announced?

WHO CARES

I think they hold that news paper up and add "he sucks" too. So, yeah, cool.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:56 pm

Fuck em
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:03 pm

Don't care. Fuck em all.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down