Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

+9
Cameron
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
Nordic
kingstonlake
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:42 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'll own up to that. I'm definitely not full of shit though, that's definitely not the case when I'm just parroting expert opinions and scientific facts. I'm usually just pulling information from people that are world leading experts.
I'd say you're full of shit because you think that what you parrot is the locked down, stone-cold truth.

If a world leading expert is full of shit, the best poll or a well sourced news story is wrong then I guess occasionally I can be full of it. It's just funny when I hear stuff like pundit brain, exit polls are fake, I have insider info and days later what I've cited from an expert turns out to be right it makes me wonder who's really full of shit?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

Post by Turtleneck Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:23 pm

This is some terrible nonsense, Steve. Please ban yourself for one week.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:30 pm

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
I'd say you're full of shit because you think that what you parrot is the locked down, stone-cold truth.

If a world leading expert is full of shit, the best poll or a well sourced news story is wrong then I guess occasionally I can be full of it. It's just funny when I hear stuff like pundit brain, exit polls are fake, I have insider info and days later what I've cited from an expert turns out to be right it makes me wonder who's really full of shit?
You're the poster boy for confirmation bias.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:06 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600

hang in there, brah.. I'm sure I'll have an opinion that annoys him soon enough.
Yer time's a-comin'. Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 1896033241 Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 685334576
Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:29 pm

Confirmation Bias? Did you not see my part about Kepler? He inspires me to go against my own biases. It
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:48 am

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/tech/twitter-donald-trump-jr/index.html

Twitter has limited some functionality on Donald Trump Jr.'s account after he tweeted a video that ran afoul of the company's policies on Covid-19 misinformation, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed to CNN Business on Tuesday.

Please do the same to daddy. thanks!

I can just hear it now, "Dad! Do something!" Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/tech/twitter-donald-trump-jr/index.html

Twitter has limited some functionality on Donald Trump Jr.'s account after he tweeted a video that ran afoul of the company's policies on Covid-19 misinformation, a Twitter spokesperson confirmed to CNN Business on Tuesday.

Please do the same to daddy. thanks!

I can just hear it now, "Dad! Do something!" Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600

This is great, except a 12-hour ban is kind of lame. Minimum bans should be like 72 hours or something.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2