Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

Post by steveschneider on 2020-03-06, 16:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'll own up to that. I'm definitely not full of shit though, that's definitely not the case when I'm just parroting expert opinions and scientific facts. I'm usually just pulling information from people that are world leading experts.
I'd say you're full of shit because you think that what you parrot is the locked down, stone-cold truth.

If a world leading expert is full of shit, the best poll or a well sourced news story is wrong then I guess occasionally I can be full of it. It's just funny when I hear stuff like pundit brain, exit polls are fake, I have insider info and days later what I've cited from an expert turns out to be right it makes me wonder who's really full of shit?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-06, 17:23

This is some terrible nonsense, Steve. Please ban yourself for one week.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-03-06, 17:30

steveschneider wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
I'd say you're full of shit because you think that what you parrot is the locked down, stone-cold truth.

If a world leading expert is full of shit, the best poll or a well sourced news story is wrong then I guess occasionally I can be full of it. It's just funny when I hear stuff like pundit brain, exit polls are fake, I have insider info and days later what I've cited from an expert turns out to be right it makes me wonder who's really full of shit?
You're the poster boy for confirmation bias.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-06, 20:06

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600

hang in there, brah.. I'm sure I'll have an opinion that annoys him soon enough.
Yer time's a-comin'. Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 1896033241 Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 685334576
Blue Check Twitter users, Credible Journalism and Polls - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider on 2020-03-06, 21:29

Confirmation Bias? Did you not see my part about Kepler? He inspires me to go against my own biases. It
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum