The Swill Buddy System

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Death Roe on 2020-03-23, 19:27

thanks, fellas. Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Love you guys.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12473
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Thread Master Totally Serious

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-23, 19:28

Death Roe wrote:thanks, fellas. Hope everyone is safe and healthy. Love you guys.

Dial it down, bro.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29976
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Death Roe on 2020-03-23, 19:29

I'm still working during the lockdown. The industry I'm in is essential infrastructure. That's why I haven't been on much.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12473
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Thread Master Totally Serious

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-23, 20:11

Death Roe wrote:I'm still working during the lockdown. The industry I'm in is essential infrastructure. That's why I haven't been on much.

Pit maintenance?
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29976
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-03-23, 20:22

I would just like to confirm my commitment to my buddy Corner Blitz. But we are willing to “swing”.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14465
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2020-03-23, 21:11

Hmmm... that's OK.

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 GorgeousHoarseBurro-size_restricted
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by StylesGShmooth on 2020-03-23, 21:14

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Giphy
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : East Lansing, MI

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-03-23, 21:23

StylesGShmooth wrote:The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Giphy

You can join my team. Dendro is in a corner watching. It's a fucking party.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21430
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by CORNER BLITZ on 2020-03-23, 22:46

kingstonlake wrote:I would just like to confirm my commitment to my buddy Corner Blitz. But we are willing to “swing”.

Lets both get a shot for Shmooth
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6895
Join date : 2014-04-27

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by pulling69 on 2020-03-24, 02:47

HR has deemed me as essential...RIP ta da 2 week vacation.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2798
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 43
Location : KIAD

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-24, 02:50

Travis why did you leave so many posters out there’s a member list for a reason the swill is all about inclusivity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-03-24, 07:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Travis why did you leave so many posters out there’s a member list for a reason the swill is all about inclusivity

I don’t have time for your shit otpt I wish I had left you off
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21988
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-03-24, 08:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Giphy

You can join my team. Dendro is in a corner watching. It's a fucking party.

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 3434560931
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3146
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-03-24, 11:30

Dendrobates wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You can join my team. Dendro is in a corner watching. It's a fucking party.

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 3434560931

We're winning the buddy system challenge by a mile. The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 2175295500
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21430
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-24, 11:55

What’s up wake? You got the halo collection bro? Nba 2k20? Hoping my Xbox one is here by the end of the week but kohl’s seems to be slow as fuck right now
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2020-03-24, 12:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What’s up wake? You got the halo collection bro? Nba 2k20? Hoping my Xbox one is here by the end of the week but kohl’s seems to be slow as fuck right now

Halo is fun. Love that it has Halo 1-4 on one game. There's a group of 4 of us that play somewhat regularly. Warzone (Call of Duty battle royale mode) is free to download as well.

No sports games. I'm considering NHL 20 but it's still $60 and only Neal plays it that I know. Madden is dogshit and I suck at 2k
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5653
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 26
Location : SW Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-24, 13:16

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What’s up wake? You got the halo collection bro? Nba 2k20? Hoping my Xbox one is here by the end of the week but kohl’s seems to be slow as fuck right now

Halo is fun. Love that it has Halo 1-4 on one game. There's a group of 4 of us that play somewhat regularly. Warzone (Call of Duty battle royale mode) is free to download as well.

No sports games. I'm considering NHL 20 but it's still $60 and only Neal plays it that I know. Madden is dogshit and I suck at 2k

We are also debating nhl or fifa.

I’ll have to add you and get in on that halo action. Which halo do you play? 3? Will definitely try warzone but Bry and Vi are black ops 4 for whatever reason
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Tim Wakefield on 2020-03-24, 13:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

Halo is fun. Love that it has Halo 1-4 on one game. There's a group of 4 of us that play somewhat regularly. Warzone (Call of Duty battle royale mode) is free to download as well.

No sports games. I'm considering NHL 20 but it's still $60 and only Neal plays it that I know. Madden is dogshit and I suck at 2k

We are also debating nhl or fifa.

I’ll have to add you and get in on that halo action. Which halo do you play? 3? Will definitely try warzone but Bry and Vi are black ops 4 for whatever reason

We usually go into matchmaking with all the games selected (1-4 + Reach) and whatever comes up we play
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5653
Join date : 2014-04-23
Age : 26
Location : SW Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2020-03-24, 13:46

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

We are also debating nhl or fifa.

I’ll have to add you and get in on that halo action. Which halo do you play? 3? Will definitely try warzone but Bry and Vi are black ops 4 for whatever reason

We usually go into matchmaking with all the games selected (1-4 + Reach) and whatever comes up we play

That’s fucking sick i didn’t know you didn’t even have to pick. See you soon. The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 969504605
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 31348
Join date : 2014-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 13:48

Miami - how ya doing down there in Heaven's Waiting Room?

how are the old people? Is it hot? Is sand stuck all over you??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37912
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-03-24, 15:15

The Pantry wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

You doing ok grandpa? Do you have enough applesauce in stock? I have some extra if you need it. Or are you saving it for your upcoming grandchild?
I could use a massage. No happy ending required. Just sit on my butt and beat the hell out of my shoulders and back.

It would have been a good time (before they closed) to get a gift card/deal on a massage.

I’ve bought some through Groupon as well.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 3146
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 70

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-24, 15:32

Floyd you dead yet?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 8348
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 35
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-24, 15:40

aualum06 wrote:Floyd you dead yet?

He's disappeared after reading that article Heat Miser posted.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29976
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-03-24, 16:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Miami - how ya doing down there in Heaven's Waiting Room?

how are the old people? Is it hot? Is sand stuck all over you??

Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85. Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach. Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in? Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par? What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles? Is he live streaming?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5695
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 16:23

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Miami - how ya doing down there in Heaven's Waiting Room?

how are the old people? Is it hot? Is sand stuck all over you??

Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85.  Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach.  Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in?  Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par?  What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles?  Is he live streaming?
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37912
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by InTenSity on 2020-03-24, 17:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85.  Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach.  Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in?  Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par?  What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles?  Is he live streaming?
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?
Tomorrow its 89.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13545
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 43
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by duffy munn on 2020-03-24, 17:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85.  Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach.  Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in?  Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par?  What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles?  Is he live streaming?
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?

Nobody knows Jingles just in passing.
avatar
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5547
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by kingstonlake on 2020-03-24, 18:14

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Miami - how ya doing down there in Heaven's Waiting Room?

how are the old people? Is it hot? Is sand stuck all over you??

Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85. Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach. Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in? Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par? What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles? Is he live streaming?

No chance you’ll get the Rona. To hot.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14465
Join date : 2014-05-15
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by MiamiSpartan on 2020-03-24, 18:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Doing our best to keep the damn New Yorkers from coming down, with the new law that they will be ordered to quarantine for 14 days.

A bit chilly today, only got up to 84 or 85.  Would have had to wear a sweatshirt if I had been able to go to the beach.  Missing the feeling of sand in my ass crack.

Are you still able to get enough bike riding in?  Is the Peanut Barrel take out up to par?  What measures has the state taken to ensure that people can still see Jingles?  Is he live streaming?
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?

55 degrees as a high? They wouldn't need to order people here to stay indoors, that kind of weather practically triggers a shutdown on its own.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 5695
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Miami, FL

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 18:26

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?

55 degrees as a high? They wouldn't need to order people here to stay indoors, that kind of weather practically triggers a shutdown on its own.
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

Stay healthy, my Swill buddy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37912
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 18:27

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 502811600

85 degrees in March? Jesus fuck, man. I get pissed as hell when it's 85 in July.

no cycling yet this spring, though tomorrow afternoon it might be up around 55. I run every morning - I actually prefer running anyway.

Grabbed takeout the other evening from The Peanut Barrel.. talked with Jill and Megan - was good to see them. Grabbed Crunchy's last night. Haven't seen much of Jingles. He should do a livestream - you can consult with Duff on that one. I only know Jingles in passing - he and Duff are pals.

stay healthy and hydrated down there.

85 degrees? What the actual fuck, man?

Nobody knows Jingles just in passing.
I'm a casual chit-chatter with Jingles.. and I always leave him a sweet tip at the PB holiday party.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 37912
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-24, 18:48

Turtleneck wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Floyd you dead yet?

He's disappeared after reading that article Heat Miser posted.

Come on heat
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 8348
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 35
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2020-03-24, 18:53

aualum06 wrote:Floyd you dead yet?

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Thanks for checking on me. The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 55953254
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21482
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-24, 18:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Floyd you dead yet?

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. Thanks for checking on me. The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 55953254

Good I'd hate to lose.my buddy so quickly
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Posts : 8348
Join date : 2015-05-17
Age : 35
Location : Ashley, MI

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by InTenSity on 2020-03-24, 19:46

WBH seems to be on edge and isn't answering my phone calls. Should I try to marry his wife and sell off his children? Something about the peanut butter upsetting him.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13545
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 43
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2020-03-24, 21:02

I think it’s safe to assume that wbh is dead or soon to be dead at this point iten
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21988
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 35
Location : Please cease horny posting

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-24, 21:17

InTenSity wrote:WBH seems to be on edge and isn't answering my phone calls. Should I try to marry his wife and sell off his children? Something about the peanut butter upsetting him.

Donate the kids to capitalism. It is currently demanding sacrifices.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 29976
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Currently on the couch

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-03-25, 00:14

Pretty sure Wally didn't make it you guys. I'm gonna need a new buddy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21430
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Cameron on 2020-03-25, 00:35

The Pantry wrote:I'll take Dendro.  Give Steve to Cam.

Fuck that.

Rocinante wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Are dick pics required or just encouraged.

Possibly unrelated: Cameron, check your PMs

Forwarded to Travis for comparison. If it matches what he's got on file, we can clear your dick of covid19. Good luck, buddy.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 6591
Join date : 2014-04-16
Age : 31
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by steveschneider on 2020-03-25, 11:32

Checking in, who's my buddy?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 24426
Join date : 2014-05-02

Back to top Go down

The Swill Buddy System - Page 2 Empty Re: The Swill Buddy System

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum