Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in

Go down

Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in Empty Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Dickfest I’m very worried about you and I think it would be best if you post in here and let me know that you are safe and isolating and also make sure you put your date of birth and the street your grew up on onto the swill database
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in Empty Re: Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in

Post by Senior Dickfist on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:46 pm

Travis, worry not, my friend.  Everything is fine.  I work from home and have barricaded myself in my fortress and am not leaving due to the fact that my doctor reminded me i have "comorbidities" and that I am a high-risk individual.   Unfortunately, I do not have enough food, but my wife must leave for work, so she is on grocery duty.  I do have enough ammo and fire power, in general, in case people get any dumber than they already are.  Water is also taken care of, considering my house is on a well.  

As far as the requested information, I've included a packet in the IM I sent you.  The BOM is listed below. Please let me know if I've left anything out or if the included picture needs greater magnification.

- Dick pic
- Address
- SS#
- Checking and routing #s
- List and password for every online account I have

Sincerely,
Dickfest

PS, I love you.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in Empty Re: Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Thank you Dickfest, I am relieved to hear that everything is going fine.

In the event of your unfortunate demise I will exhume your body and use the dick pic for verification. This is all very neat and tidy and an example for us all as to how this should work. You’re just the best.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in 4113017228 Glad I didn't get Travis.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:50 pm

Nordic wrote:Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in 4113017228 Glad I didn't get Travis.

Looks like his pit got upgraded with WiFi
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:41 pm

You still good Dickfest?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:31 pm

Travis,

Dickfist PM'ed me. Says you're kinda creeping him out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:11 am

Travis, yes, Nordic is correct.  But, what he doesn't know is that it turns me on.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am

Um, Travis? You haven't checked on me. How would you know if something happened?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:53 am

Hey Dickfest I’m sorry I was a little tied up Wink

How ya holding up Dickfest? Everything going good? You got enough oatmeal?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:32 am

Dickfest please respond I am concerned
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dickfest where are you are you eating oatmeal
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Dickfest?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am

Dickfest if I said something wrong and it upset you please let me know. I’m sorry I just want to learn from this experience. I’ll know next time.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:38 am

Or did you run out of oatmeal and starved to death? Let me know if that’s the case.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:45 pm

Travis, I'm here and just fine. Had to fend off some bandits with my shotgun. The wife it out fetching some water. All is good, no big deal.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:56 pm

Where you at on oatmeal
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm

If by oatmeal, you mean weed, well then I'm running low. I need more. Please deliver immediately.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:27 pm

No I mean oatmeal
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:27 pm

Porridge
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Dickfest please check in with me in this thread every time you log in Oatmeal-image-0
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Travis, buddy, so what you're telling me is that in a time of need, when I need the weed, you're of no help?
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:28 am

Dickfest I didn’t say either way I am simply asking you if you have enough oatmeal why will you not just answer the goddamn question
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:46 am

I have enough fucking oatmeal. I DO DOT HAVE ENOUGH OF THE DEVIL'S LETTUCE!!!
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:51 am

I’m glad to hear that you have plenty of oatmeal Dickfest :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum