How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days??

Go down

How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? Empty How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days??

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 14:01

it's been decades since I've been clean shaven..

I typically have a beard of various lengths, depending on my mood at any given time. Sometimes, I just rock a sweet 'stache with some sideburns.. every now and then, just a sweet 'stache with maybe some chin pubes.

my beard is currently a bit more shaggy than usual. Not for any good reason - work doesn't care as long as I'm more or less wearing clothes. Thinking about trimming it up later after some bourbon.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? Empty Re: How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days??

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-24, 14:13

Depending on your answer, expect a PM from Bob asking for even more personal details about your body.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? Empty Re: How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days??

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2020-03-24, 15:03

No shave till I go back to work. Gonna see how gnarly this beard can get... or until my wife tells me to trim it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-03-24, 15:16

I like the clean shaven /short goatee look.

But that’s just me.

I have seen health care professionals having to shave just in case in aides in spreading shit.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 15:26

Dendrobates wrote:I like the clean shaven /short goatee look.

But that’s just me.

I have seen health care professionals having to shave just in case in aides in spreading shit.
yeah, I've heard that about healthcare professionals.

my wife prefers my scruff stay kinda neat and trimmed.. I prefer it a little more erratic. If I ever get close to being clean-shaven she says I look like I'm in 9th grade and she feels weird.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 15:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No shave till I go back to work. Gonna see how gnarly this beard can get... or until my wife tells me to trim it.
yeah..

my wife: "your beard is a little shaggy.. thought about trimming it"?

me: "yeah, okay.."..

{trims beard}

wife: "what's with all of this hair in the sink"?!?!? How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? 1896033241

How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2020-03-24, 15:32

Just torched it off today
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron on 2020-03-24, 16:02

I've been thinking of going for the Joe dirt/Ricky from TPB look. Haven't done so yet, but it feels like the right time, what with not really going out in public. I wouldn't want to be seen by anyone else looking like that, but it would amuse myself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-03-24, 16:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:No shave till I go back to work. Gonna see how gnarly this beard can get... or until my wife tells me to trim it.
yeah..

{trims beard}

wife: "what's with all of this hair in the sink"?!?!? How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? 1896033241

Sorry Bob, siding with your wife.

I yell at the husband too for the hair. Why is it so difficult to clean off? It takes 5 seconds. Men Rolling Eyes
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2020-03-24, 16:19

Dendrobates wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah..

{trims beard}

I yell at the husband too for the hair. Why is it so difficult to clean off? It takes 5 seconds. Men Rolling Eyes
nah, I side with her too.. I haven't been married for going on 26 years without knowing which battles to fight.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates on 2020-03-24, 16:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

nah, I side with her too.. I haven't been married for going on 26 years without knowing which battles to fight.

That is true. It’s the secret to making a marriage work.

Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry on 2020-03-24, 16:40

Been clean shaven most of my life. Like the silky feel of a woman's face cheek-to-cheek. Liked diving into bush to play in her hair without any of my own.

Haven't shaved in over a week. Was fine for the convenience but gotta get rid of this tomorrow morning to start the next cycle.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2020-03-24, 16:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
yeah..

{trims beard}

How Are Y'all Configuring Your Facial Hair During These Dark Days?? Fotolia_77084103_Subscription_Monthly_M-300x169
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum