Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread

+8
Jethro Bodeen
SawGreen
Three Finger Brown
Loose Stools
Rocinante
green night
Roger Waymeth
NigelUno
12 posters

Go down

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread Empty tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread

Post by NigelUno Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 8:23

I like the way he seamlessly reads off the commercials, so sometimes you don't even know he's moved on to the next sponsor.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 8:40

I like the way he posts attention whore threads over on tRCMB when he's not getting his ego fed enough here......oh that's right this isn't about gHost.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread Empty Re: tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread

Post by Roger Waymeth Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 8:41

This could be a good thread, or not. I don't really know. I could see it going down a myriad of different paths. At any rate, Ken Sudall, our good buddy from Go Green Glass, and I were on the 17th hole at the Walnut Hills enjoying a delicious coney island from Sparty's Coney Island, conveniently located in the Frandor Shopping center, just blocks from Emil's, where the queezeene is to die for...one way or the other...viaduct...tell 'em Timmy sent ya...Notre Dame...girls cross country...
Roger Waymeth
Roger Waymeth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by green night Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 8:57

Oh Tim ... I know someone that was a sitter for his fam and said he's a really good guy. Truly the only thing that I don't like about him is that he doesn't watch much sports. He spends an entire football Saturday playing golf .... Completely misses the msu game but then talks 3 hrs about the team.
green night
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 9:04

Meijer...where they probably have the lowest prices.

Probably?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 15:03

Roger Waymeth wrote:This could be a good thread, or not.  I don't really know.  I could see it going down a myriad of different paths.  At any rate, Ken Sudall, our good buddy from Go Green Glass, and I were on the 17th hole at the Walnut Hills enjoying a delicious coney island from Sparty's Coney Island, conveniently located in the Frandor Shopping center, just blocks from Emil's, where the queezeene is to die for...one way or the other...viaduct...tell 'em Timmy sent ya...Notre Dame...girls cross country...

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread 1486952199 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 17:47

I don't have an opinion on this thread, one way or the other.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Three Finger Brown Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 17:57

at any rate...
Three Finger Brown
Three Finger Brown
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 18:46

I didn't read this thread, but I will say that there may be potential here. I don't know that for a fact, but anything is possible.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 18:49

Tim Staudt is the best small-medium market sports reporter in the country.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 18:51

SawGreen wrote:I didn't read this thread, but I will say that there may be potential here.  I don't know that for a fact, but anything is possible.

I think the thread has potential, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it failed.
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 21:25

We interrupt this thread to take your pick 'em scores for Saturday's game.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 21:28

Ellinois plays Wesconsin in a Big Ten showdown. Could be close, but maybe not. I'll be finishing up 36 by the time that game is done.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 21:39

WBill wrote:We interrupt this thread to take your U pick 'em names for the British Open.

Fixed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 22:07

Bob from Sunfield is on line 2, and he wants to talk about how the Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this season, and he wants to continue griping about MSU's decision to cut men's lacrosse from varsity status nearly 20 years ago. Then show killer will join us for 10 minutes of inane banter, followed by a half-hour of commercials, one right after another.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 0:41

Roger Waymeth wrote:This could be a good thread, or not. I don't really know. I could see it going down a myriad of different paths. At any rate, Ken Sudall, our good buddy from Go Green Glass, and I were on the 17th hole at the Walnut Hills enjoying a delicious coney island from Sparty's Coney Island, conveniently located in the Frandor Shopping center, just blocks from Emil's, where the queezeene is to die for...one way or the other...viaduct...tell 'em Timmy sent ya...Notre Dame...girls cross country...

I always wondered if you were the real Roger Weymouth. If I bought a house from you would you discount your commission by 1% if I told you that Tim sent me?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 9:35

tGreenWay wrote:Bob from Sunfield is on line 2, and he wants to talk about how the Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this season, and he wants to continue griping about MSU's decision to cut men's lacrosse from varsity status nearly 20 years ago. Then show killer will join us for 10 minutes of inane banter, followed by a half-hour of commercials, one right after another.  

Changing the seasons of HS girl's basketball and volleyball from fall to winter (or winter to fall)...however many years ago that happened...and why Tim was right about it all along...

tOfficial Tim Staudt Appreciation Thread 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down