Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site

3 posters

Go down

give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site Empty give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 08:39

...that actually works. That dude from trcmb site sucked. Literally could not place the Actual order even after getting things all set in my cart.

I want the following jerseys:

Hoyer browns
Bell steelers
Gowdie howe in red
Barry sanders home

Tia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site Empty Re: give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 08:40

Grown men shouldn't wear jerseys except I'll give you a pass on the hockey one. Hockey jerseys at games are still acceptable.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site Empty Re: give me the name of a knock off sports hero jersey site

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-23, 11:01

Incorrect. Childhood sports hero's are always accepted. Grown men wearing Jerseys of 19 yo kids is not
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-23, 11:06

Answer me this folks. I wore a retro Cal Ripken jersey yesterday and got shit from a buddy and fellow Tigers fan for it. I told him I like Cal Ripken and I like the jersey and I too am a big Tigers fan. What's such a big deal about wearing a HOF player from a harmless yet respectable ball club?

Edit: In college so age appropriate too
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 12:03

blanch32 wrote:Incorrect.  Childhood sports hero's are always accepted.  Grown men wearing Jerseys of 19 yo kids is not

Brian Hoyer was a childhood hero of yours? Didn't know you were 15 years old.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-23, 12:06

Giant Moose wrote:
blanch32 wrote:Incorrect.  Childhood sports hero's are always accepted.  Grown men wearing Jerseys of 19 yo kids is not

NFL jerseys are always good
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 12:06

Danny Tanner wrote:Answer me this folks. I wore a retro Cal Ripken jersey yesterday and got shit from a buddy and fellow Tigers fan for it. I told him I like Cal Ripken and I like the jersey and I too am a big Tigers fan. What's such a big deal about wearing a HOF player from a harmless yet respectable ball club?

Because the Tigers and Orioles compete against each other in the AL and used to be in the same division even when Ripken was on the team. If you were wearing an NL team player's jersey, I'd have no problem with it.

It's why when I go to Orioles games I don't wear their gear. But I will wear a Nationals hat or shirt if I go to a Nats game.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-23, 12:08

blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

NFL jerseys are probably the worst, especially since so many dudes tuck them into jeans or something.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-23, 12:09

Giant Moose wrote:
blanch32 wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

NFL jerseys are probably the worst, especially since so many dudes tuck them into jeans or something.

How about jorts? That cool?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-04-23, 12:40

Giant Moose wrote:
Danny Tanner wrote:Answer me this folks. I wore a retro Cal Ripken jersey yesterday and got shit from a buddy and fellow Tigers fan for it. I told him I like Cal Ripken and I like the jersey and I too am a big Tigers fan. What's such a big deal about wearing a HOF player from a harmless yet respectable ball club?

Because the Tigers and Orioles compete against each other in the AL and used to be in the same division even when Ripken was on the team. If you were wearing an NL team player's jersey, I'd have no problem with it.

It's why when I go to Orioles games I don't wear their gear. But I will wear a Nationals hat or shirt if I go to a Nats game.

This is exactly what he said. But this a former player and HOFer here. I could see if it were a Chris Davis jersey or maybe a Red Sox/ Yankee player, but there's no hate for the Orioles. I just think this is harmless in nature.
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down