Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

+32
d_mcc
Cameron
Osmo
Death Roe
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Blanch32
StylesGShmooth
J_LaP
duffy munn
AMwood
tanfan!
SeeRockCity
Ass Dan
Les Grossman
Spartan Pride
Phil McCrackin
The Lonely Stoner
Punisher98
dubie7006
gvsparty
MiamiSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Snake Plissken
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
36 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:45 am

SeeRockCity wrote:I say we leave his account open.  Maybe he'll come back and we can **** with him again.

Yes, keep it open. Open to all.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:46 am

SeeRockCity wrote:I say we leave his account open. Maybe he'll come back and we can **** with him again.

Come on. Kid spooged like 5 times today. You think he can leave that behind?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:48 am

Rocinante wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:I say we leave his account open.  Maybe he'll come back and we can **** with him again.

Come on. Kid spooged like 5 times today. You think he can leave that behind?

I have no idea what this even means.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:01 am

Really? Like as a term for ejaculate?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:03 am

Rocinante wrote:Really? Like as a term for ejaculate?

No, it's more about spooging and leaving it behind and message boards and usernames and stuff.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:16 am

I mean he got off on it and will be back :)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:17 am

Rocinante wrote:I mean he got off on it and will be back :)

Ah. I am slow.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:24 am

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Shut the **** up you disgusting little twerp.

He's gone back to tRCMB for now. Trying to lead the lurkers in between 5+ second page loads. Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 502811600

Alexa says that site loads slower than 90% of the interwebs.

I am amazed that this site loads so fast on mobile. I just assumed it was because my phone is a POS. But everything instantly loads on this site. So much easier! cheers 
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 am

Is there a way, when using the mobile platform, to go to the last viewed post in a thread?
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:35 pm

What'd I say?

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Rocinante wrote:What'd I say?

That he would be back  Shocked 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:45 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

yarp. cuz he craves the validation his daddy never gave him.  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 4177874726 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 685334576 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:49 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

yarp.  cuz he craves the validation his daddy never gave him.    Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 4177874726 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 685334576 

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 Hqdefault

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 A_5BI35CQAAXr9s
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm going to assume that's piss on the floor.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

yarp.  cuz he craves the validation his daddy never gave him.    Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 4177874726 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 685334576 

Hmm, nope my parents were normal, wealthy parents.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:54 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Hmm, nope my parents were  normal, wealthy parents.

Daddy should have pulled out. Just sayin.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:55 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He would not have wished for anything different. If he wanted to keep my beautiful mother, he best created me, which he did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 Empty Did SpatanDawgs265

Post by tTito Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Did SpatanDawgs265 call for the Minnie re-vote?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He would not have wished for anything different.  If he wanted to keep my beautiful mother, he best created me, which he did.

So you're a motherlover... No wonder you're touched in the head, I hear incest causes that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:01 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He would not have wished for anything different.  If he wanted to keep my beautiful mother, he best created me, which he did.

I hope he cuts you off and laughs at your homeless ass in 2 years.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So you're a motherlover... No wonder you're touched in the head, I hear incest causes that.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 2943907172 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:05 pm

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I hope he cuts you off  and laughs at your homeless ass in 2 years.

Even if that happened, I am about to graduate and I have all kinds of connections in the banking world. I am set for life and I AM RICH BITCH.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:15 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Even if that happened, I am about to graduate and I have all kinds of connections in the banking world.  I am set for life and I AM RICH BITCH.

JFC, no one wants you here. GTFO Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 1896033241 
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Even if that happened, I am about to graduate and I have all kinds of connections in the banking world.  I am set for life and I AM RICH BITCH.

JFC, no one wants you here. GTFO Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 1896033241 

Are you going to make me leave pussy (literally)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:21 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I thought you were leaving on your own?
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:23 pm

gvsparty wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I thought you were leaving on your own?

I did leave but I stumbled back. Is this ok with you? Happy that your in my thread, I love people telling me to leave in my own thread. This thread happens to be one of the most popular threads ever in the history of the SWILL. SUCK IT
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Yep. Morons attract a lot of attention. It's like watching a train wreck; hard to look away.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yep.  Morons attract a lot of attention.  It's like watching a train wreck; hard to look away.

Better than no train wreck  lol! 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Yep.  Morons attract a lot of attention.  It's like watching a train wreck; hard to look away.

Debatable.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Debatable.
What have you done for the board? I got numerous users to join.  There was a reason 35 people joined yesterday and many more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by d_mcc Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:59 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Well, snake mentioned it to me... For one

Debatable.
What have you done for the board? I got numerous users to join.  There was a reason 35 people joined yesterday and many more.
d_mcc
d_mcc
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You have NOTHING and have accomplished NOTHING.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:20 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Proceed with caution in this thread.
You have a picture of BOG's dog in your avatar now? This has reached other levels of odd
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Spartan Pride wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Proceed with caution in this thread.
You have a picture of BOG's dog in your avatar now? This has reached other levels of odd
 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 3003718628 
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:18 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Its not just me, I have supporters on my side.  See you a later and **** SNAKE.
What happened to the gym?  Question 

Some girl must've been hogging the 8lb dumbbells
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote: Happy that your in my thread

Learn the fucking difference between "your" and "you're," you god damn moran.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J T Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:45 pm

Cameron wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote: Happy that your in my thread

Learn the fucking difference between "your" and "you're," you god damn moran.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 5 1966794946 
J T
J T
Spartiate

http://www.planomatic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:47 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:This thread is still going on? LOL

I made the mistake of reading pg 1 tonight and responding to something Snake wrote, which probably bumped it.  I then read through the rest of the thread..... My bad. Moving on now
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 am

duffy munn wrote:

You have NOTHING and have accomplished NOTHING.

TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5