Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Wilson will not be charged

+35
CheesySpartan
steveschneider
Rocinante
beal99
The_Dude
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Snake Plissken
Cym Jim
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
Kramerica
tig ol bitties
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
Rodeo Burger
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
39 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 07:58 am

#racewar
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 2 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 08:07 am

I find it comical, in all of the tragedy here, that it's the anti-government conservatives celebrating the murder of an unarmed black kid by their government..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 08:08 am

oh - and for those of you keeping score at home - it's still okay to murder unarmed black kids..

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 25/11/14, 08:13 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I find it comical, in all of the tragedy here, that it's the anti-government conservatives celebrating the murder of an unarmed black kid by their government..

I find you comical.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 25/11/14, 08:49 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and for those of you keeping score at home - it's still okay to murder unarmed black kids..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I find it interesting that a white kid can go into a movie theater slaughter a bunch of the audience and he gets taken in live to get his day in court.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 25/11/14, 08:51 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh - and for those of you keeping score at home - it's still okay to murder unarmed black kids..

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes it is ok when they are attacking you and trying to become armed by reaching for your gun. While im anti elpd gestopo , Sorry I don't support attacking police officers.

....and it is quite comical you yourself live in such a police state. Guess you do like their services after all
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 25/11/14, 08:52 am

Liberals have failed the black community. Time to get some real ****ing leaders. What a joke.

The fact the whole hands up and shot in the back were pure myths and lunatic liberals can't even admit. How far gone mentally are some of you that you cant even see strsight? Good lord.

Hey though--keep believing thd witnesses that hate white people and said they made their testimony up. That will get you far in life. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 08:52 am

steveschneider wrote:

I find it interesting that a white kid can go into a movie theater slaughter a bunch of the audience and he gets taken in live to get his day in court.
yeah.. armed white kids, oddly enough, get a chance to live... thanks for proving the point.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 25/11/14, 08:55 am

The_Dude wrote: How far gone mentally are some of you 
Lol.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 08:55 am

The_Dude wrote:Liberals have failed the black community. Time to get some real ****ing leaders. What a joke.

The fact the whole hands up and shot in the back were pure myths and lunatic liberals can't even admit. How far gone mentally are some of you that you cant even see strsight? Good lord.

Hey though--keep believing thd witnesses that hate white people and said they made their testimony up. That will get you far in life. Lol
good point..

on the upside, though, if white guys keep shooting and killing unarmed black kids, there won't be a black community for liberals to keep failing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 25/11/14, 09:01 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
good point..

on the upside, though, if white guys keep shooting and killing unarmed black kids, there won't be a black community for liberals to keep failing.
It's odd that 90%+ of black Americans voted for Obama - they must be really stupid to have not seen everything McCain, Palin, Romney etc. had to offer them.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 09:02 am

Cym Jim wrote:
It's odd that 90%+ of black Americans voted for Obama - they must be really stupid to have not seen everything McCain, Palin, Romney etc. had to offer them.
well, you know how they are....Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 25/11/14, 09:06 am

we gonna get more riots tongiht?
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 25/11/14, 09:09 am

tig ol bitties wrote:we gonna get more riots tongiht?

You think the cops bought all that shiny new riot gear for one night of fun?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramerica 25/11/14, 09:11 am

InTenSity wrote:
It's cool. Cops shouldn't need to be put on trial. I think everything the cops do is justified. Shooting black juveniles from 50 yards away is totally justified. Go kkk!

Yeah, that's not what happened, but don't let the facts get in the way of your point.
Kramerica
Kramerica
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 25/11/14, 09:13 am

Cym Jim wrote:

Media will probably be trying to add fuel to the fire. lots of folk made hike to St. Louis. Gotta get more than 1 nights worth of content when you go to that shit-hole.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 09:14 am

Cym Jim wrote:

this..

with any luck, there will be some more unarmed black kids shot tonight..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:15 am

America!! The place where you can use the justified use of force by police to help yourself to other people's stuff!! I'm gonna go out tonight and take a PS4 in the name of Michael Brown! Unity!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/11/14, 09:17 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:America!! The place where you can use the justified use of force by police to help yourself to other people's stuff!! I'm gonna go out tonight and take a PS4 in the name of Michael Brown! Unity!

There is no better way to honor his "legacy" than looting and burning the town.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:20 am

LooseGoose wrote:

There is no better way to honor his "legacy" than looting and burning the town.

Good point. I'll start a fire tonight on my way to take my PS4. Want anything while I'm out Goose? iPad? Flatscreen? 1/2 gallon of cognac?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 25/11/14, 09:21 am

Liberals: brown isn't at fault though, right? Instead of teaching youth that violently robbing stores and attacking police officers can lead to your death, let's further spread myths and lies!

And liberals wonder why they got completely destroyed in the midterms.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 25/11/14, 09:22 am

Mainstream media:

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 2 17221d10
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 25/11/14, 09:26 am

I don't think there's anything more annoying than the most granola mfers i know posting about "white privilege"
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:26 am

The_Dude wrote:Liberals: brown isn't at fault though, right? Instead of teaching youth that violently robbing stores and attacking police officers can lead to your death, let's further spread myths and lies!

And liberals wonder why they got completely destroyed in the midterms.

If I'm ever on the same side of an issue as Al Sharpton then I'd have to question my logic......
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:27 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:I don't think there's anything more annoying than the most granola mfers i know posting about "white privilege"

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 2 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 25/11/14, 09:28 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this..

Sarcastic and simplistic in the same post. Impressive.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 25/11/14, 09:31 am

Just read Wilson's testimony. Even he wasn't sure why Brown's hands were up. He said he did not know if his fist were clenched or not, but that he was coming toward him. Sounds like reasonable cause to shoot a guy six times. By the way, Wilson is 6'4" same as brown WAS.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 25/11/14, 09:36 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this..

I'm sure it's a coincidence that conservatives have the same opinion on this and all other issues involving race as all the leading White Pride organizations.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 25/11/14, 09:37 am

Lol @ the liberal meltdowns. Looolololol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 09:37 am

Rocinante wrote:Just read Wilson's testimony. Even he wasn't sure why Brown's hands were up. He said he did not know if his fist were clenched or not, but that he was coming toward him. Sounds like reasonable cause to shoot a guy six times. By the way, Wilson is 6'4" same as brown WAS.
yeah it sounds like the police officer is in the wrong line of work.. maybe he should fill out some applications as a rent-a-cop at the mall.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 09:39 am

Cym Jim wrote:
I'm sure it's a coincidence that conservatives have the same opinion on this and all other issues involving race as all the leading White Pride organizations.
yeah - just look no further than this thread.. celebrating and laughing at the death of an unarmed black kid.

oh well.. 'Merica.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 25/11/14, 09:43 am

Pretty amazing that a white kid can go to a political rally, shoot a representative in the head, open fire on the crowd and he gets his day in court.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/11/14, 09:44 am

steveschneider wrote:Pretty amazing that a white kid can go to a political rally, shoot a representative in the head, open fire on the crowd and he gets his day in court.
it's not all that amazing when you accept that it's a white kid living in America who gets that opportunity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 25/11/14, 09:44 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - just look no further than this thread.. celebrating and laughing at the death of an unarmed black kid.

oh well.. 'Merica.

Actually they're laughing at you. How do you not get that?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 25/11/14, 09:45 am

Can someone, anyone, please explain to me how this is a liberal vs conservative issue for some of you? I wasn't aware that your politician overlords even gave an opinion on this situation or plan on making any kind of changes as a result of what happened.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:46 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone, anyone, please explain to me how this is a liberal vs conservative issue for some of you? I wasn't aware that your politician overlords even gave an opinion on this situation or plan on making any kind of changes as a result of what happened.

It isn't. Unless your name is Cym Jim.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 25/11/14, 09:48 am

I love how Mr. Lebowski shows up to spread his racism at any opportunity. Maybe if you say "black animal" 13 times while spinning around in front of a mirror, David Duke will appear naked before you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 25/11/14, 09:49 am

Lol. Liberals--it's ok to admit you were wrong and you actually believed the faux witnesses.

Now go pass more laws that erodes black family structure but gives incentives to raise 10 kids as a single mother. Those policies have done wonders for the black community. And people wonder why everyone calls liberals delusional. Facts be damned! Lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 25/11/14, 09:49 am

Rocinante wrote:I love how Mr. Lebowski shows up to spread his racism at any opportunity. Maybe if you say "black animal" 13 times while spinning around in front of a mirror, David Duke will appear naked before you.

Very relevant to this discussion....
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 25/11/14, 09:50 am

Isn't the reason we have the second amendment was to turn some burning and looting into a full on gun fight? Gubment attacking people should be met with equal force, right? Like that one dude selling the illegal guns in colorado did...

That said, of course the looters are morans. No one will ever disagree. Lumping "Liberals" in with looters is simplistic and insane.

Also, of course no one (TV talking heads & their parrots) really knows what happened. And this is an excuse some use to push their agenda... make points (I believe more so on the right, no one on the left calls for mass looting, faux news is having a field day, giddy).

I tend to side with cops on such stuff (they don't know what violent crazies are going to do, fight or flight makes them assume the worst, they see dash videos of other cops getting gunned down on traffic stops and shit, get as paranoid as a member of the NRA)... I also believe this shit happens all the time and mostly doesn't get politicized to this degree.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next