Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clippers owner, known democrat contributor, makes racist comment

+12
Cameron
Fallenangle
GRR Spartan
Duke Silver
Green Note
Danny Tanner
bullwrinkle
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Pervis Muldoon
Rocinante
Youngblood 96
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Clippers owner, known democrat contributor, makes racist comment - Page 4 Empty Re: Clippers owner, known democrat contributor, makes racist comment

Post by Guest 2014-05-01, 17:39

GRR Spartan wrote:It seems owners polled are expecting a 29-0 vote forcing Sterling to sell.  

All in the franchisee agreement.

And fallen angels' day is ruined.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Clippers owner, known democrat contributor, makes racist comment - Page 4 Empty Re: Clippers owner, known democrat contributor, makes racist comment

Post by Fallenangle 2014-05-02, 16:29

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

Not at all.  I have no problem of repercussions when laws/by-laws have been violated.  Too bad you haven't been able to show which one he violated.  My solution is to let the free-market take care of him.  By doing so he will lose millions and understand the consequences of his behavior.  You on the other hand want to reward him financially.

I do find it funny that the 2 main issues of racism this week dont involve the deep south, but rather the bluest of blue cities LA and Boston ( bruins fans )  lol!  lol!
Fallenangle
Fallenangle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Youngblood 96 2014-05-03, 19:41

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

I see RP McMurphy/Rashomon/lo triumphe still has piss poor reading comprehension skills.
Youngblood 96
Youngblood 96
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-05-04, 05:51

Fallenangle wrote:
Not at all.  I have no problem of repercussions when laws/by-laws have been violated.  Too bad you haven't been able to show which one he violated.  My solution is to let the free-market take care of him.  By doing so he will lose millions and understand the consequences of his behavior.  You on the other hand want to reward him financially.

I do find it funny that the 2 main issues of racism this week dont involve the deep south, but rather the bluest of blue cities LA and Boston ( bruins fans )  lol!  lol!

Just an FYI... that's what did happen. No government agency stepped in. The NBA runs a business (a very LARGE business) and whatever the dude's name is bought the team knowing he would be apart of that business. I always tend to think this stuff gets blown out of proportion but the NBA decided he was not worth keeping around and as a private business they decided he's not worth the trouble to their bottom line.

This is exactly how it would have happened had there been a minarchy, anarchy, etc. The government played no role, only the free market.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4