Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water

+9
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
kingstonlake
InTenSity
steveschneider
The_Dude
13 posters

Go down

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water Empty The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-09, 13:46

When you have liberal douches like John Kerry among others saying not to release the report because it will only cause damage with nothing positive in return, you should probably listen. There is absolutely zero to gain by releasing the report. Good Lord. The apology tour is on steroids now.

The Senate Dems are so butthurt over their ass whoopin in the mid terms- its like a 10 year old kid throwing a temper tantrum. Burning down the house because you got evicted. This has put thousands of American lives in jeopardy, alienated our allies even more and has ruined intelligence gathering for at least a generation. Basically, you have a partisan report thats goal is to show the CIA and America in the worst possible light. For what reason?

Ive said it before and I will say it again--the wave of anti-Americanism that has swept through the Democratic party--I just don't get it.

Bob, Jim and other liberal whackjobs--feel free to get ITT and defend.

Also, its ok to admit something your party does or did or is doing is wrong. You don't have to defend 2+2=5 for political purposes everytime folks.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water Empty Re: The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-09, 13:48

I had some Indian food for lunch, big mistake.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water Empty Re: The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water

Post by InTenSity 2014-12-09, 13:50

If you are talking about the torture report. I agree with releasing what was released. People were being tortured, just to be tortured. The CIA either withheld, or straight up lied to the President. 

There wouldn't be lives at stake if the CIA didn't go rogue and break the law. Now you want the government to cover it up?

I hope the liberals release everything about the conservatives. 

(Are we for or against big government in this argument?)

Last edited by InTenSity on 2014-12-09, 13:52; edited 1 time in total
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-09, 13:51

Obama's still a Muslim though, right?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-09, 13:55

The_Dude wrote:When you have liberal douches like John Kerry among others saying not to release the report because it will only cause damage with nothing positive in return, you should probably listen. There is absolutely zero to gain by releasing the report. Good Lord. The apology tour is on steroids now.

The Senate Dems are so butthurt over their ass whoopin in the mid terms- its like a 10 year old kid throwing a temper tantrum. Burning down the house because you got evicted. This has put thousands of American lives in jeopardy, alienated our allies even more and has ruined intelligence gathering for at least a generation. Basically, you have a partisan report thats goal is to show the CIA and America in the worst possible light. For what reason?

Ive said it before and I will say it again--the wave of anti-Americanism that has swept through the Democratic party--I just don't get it.

Bob, Jim and other liberal whackjobs--feel free to get ITT and defend.

Also, its ok to admit something your party does or did or is doing is wrong. You don't have to defend 2+2=5 for political purposes everytime folks.

You must not have any mirrors in your house.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-12-09, 13:56

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water Pig-food-poster
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2014-12-09, 13:59

steveschneider wrote:I had some Indian food for lunch, big mistake.

I haven't had Thai food in a while, might hey some for dinner
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-09, 14:00

steveschneider wrote:I had some Indian food for lunch, big mistake.

Thanks for releasing your report.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-09, 14:01

The_Dude wrote:

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 1966794946 The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 1966794946 The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-12-09, 14:01

Mods -

Please move this thread to the blanch board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-12-09, 14:03

I can't imagine how easy it would be to press the Dude's buttons
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-09, 14:04

The_Dude wrote:

Also, its ok to admit something your party does or did or is doing is wrong.  You don't have to defend 2+2=5 for political purposes everytime folks.
Lolz. Name three times you have done that in your life. Ever. I'll wait.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-09, 14:05

Wish him "Happy Kwanza"
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 14:07

DWags wrote:I can't imagine how easy it would be to press the Dude's buttons
he does seem pretty sensitive..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-12-09, 14:10

Carne Asada fries here

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 59419194_94b26dc68f_z

Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-09, 14:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:he does seem pretty sensitive...

A fine liberal tendency.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 14:13

kingstonlake wrote:

A fine liberal tendency.
I wouldn't know.. The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 2599972566

I just know that two things seem certain - dude doesn't like black people and dude get go into a rage really, really quickly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-09, 14:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I wouldn't know.. The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 2599972566

I just know that two things seem certain - dude doesn't like black people and dude get go into a rage really, really quickly.

He's battle weary from the war on Christmas. Gonna cut him some slack here.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 14:18

kingstonlake wrote:

He's battle weary from the war on Christmas. Gonna cut him some slack here.
The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-12-09, 14:24

Did you guys know that Dude is writing a book. Here's a sneak peek.

All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy. All Obama and no Reagan makes The Dude a dull boy.

Last edited by Watch Out Pylon! on 2014-12-09, 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-09, 14:26

It should be X-Mas. Not Christmas.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 14:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It should be X-Mas. Not Christmas.
I don't know how you and your family celebrate the Birth of Visa and Mastercard, but you can take that sort of sissy-boy feel good limp-spined politically correct stuff and get the hell out of here..

we celebrate CHRISTmas in my house.. CHRISTmas.. goddammit. Get it right or I'll break your fucking neck. CHRISTmas!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-12-09, 14:29

I'm thankful those lucky bastards that Obama executed by drone without a trial didn't have to suffer through the horrible torture chambers playing Janeane Garofalo audiobooks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-12-09, 14:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't know how you and your family celebrate the Birth of Visa and Mastercard, but you can take that sort of sissy-boy feel good limp-spined politically correct stuff and get the hell out of here..

we celebrate CHRISTmas in my house.. CHRISTmas.. goddammit. Get it right or I'll break your fucking neck. CHRISTmas!!!

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-09, 14:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

lol!
we like to make fun of the "MERRY CHRISTMAS GODDAMMIT"!!!! crowd in our house.. The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-09, 15:20

Cym Jim wrote:Carne Asada fries here

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 59419194_94b26dc68f_z

I hope you have one of those Sam's Club sized bottles of Pepto Bismo!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-09, 17:22

How stupid are these Democrats? You champion Obama capturing Osama yet pretend you don't know how that happen. This CIA program led directly to the courier that led us to Bin Laden.

These people in the CIA are heroes for what they did for our country.

Democrats faux outrage is hilarious. No transparency with the IRS or about Obamacare but we all need to know how the CIA interrogates terrorists which we pretty much all already knew.

Why are you releasing info that hurts America and Americans and helps our enemies? Just for your own personal petty political grandstanding?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-12-09, 17:26

The_Dude wrote:How stupid are these Democrats? You champion Obama capturing Osama yet pretend you don't know how that happen. This CIA program led directly to the courier that led us to Bin Laden.

These people in the CIA are heroes for what they did for our country.

Democrats faux outrage is hilarious. No transparency with the IRS or about Obamacare but we all need to know how the CIA interrogates terrorists which we pretty much all already knew.

Why are you releasing info that hurts America and Americans and helps our enemies? Just for your own personal petty political grandstanding?
Still waiting.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-12-10, 10:49

Lol former Dem Senator Bob Kerrey said this report is a partisan hit piece that fails America.

Keep being anti American Dems--truth is coming out and exposing you. Something smart people knew but as ha know, just like Obamacare architect Gruber said--Dems base passing legislation on the stupidity of their voting base lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-12-10, 12:09

The_Dude wrote:Something smart people knew but as ha know

The butthurt of Senate Democrats has hit unchartered water 1486952199
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down