Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-08-24, 23:39

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Bourbon. Not sure what the current exchange rate is with all that Brexit shit, but i'd go with some Blanton's if you can find it.

I happen to know a guy who works for a liquor distributor, btw........

Has he heard anything about a Blanton's shortage? My peeps in Louisville keep saying that it's hard to come by down there, but every time I go to the Okemos Meijer they always have 4 or 5 bottles on the shelf.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2016-08-25, 06:23

You could always buy some wine futures, or maybe not.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-wine-futures-fraud-0820-biz-20160819-story.html

_________________
I'm wearing khaki
avatar
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1724
Join date : 2014-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:30

DWAGS, silver is ready for liftoff. touched the 18.50 support I talked about a couple weeks ago, it has bounced back, and now it is ready to take off big time. USLV is going to go apeshit in the next two months. I'm all in again, ready to go. If you are gonna do it, today was prolly your day, but I didn't bump this till now. Tomorrow might be your last best chance.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by InTenSity on 2016-09-08, 22:33

How high? Should I Fuck around with 1k?

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10567
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:35

InTenSity wrote:How high? Should I Fuck around with 1k?

lol, yes.

I have put my entire nest egg on it.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by InTenSity on 2016-09-08, 22:39

tTy wrote:
InTenSity wrote:How high? Should I Fuck around with 1k?

lol, yes.

I have put my entire nest egg on it.
That doesn't sound rational. Just sayin.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10567
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:41

USLV is a 3X paper derivative of silver. USLV will eventually be made worthless once the comex gets it's ass handed to it, which MIGHT happen tomorrow, or might happen in a hundred years, but it WILL happen. The COMEX = a bullshit manipulation for the price of physical gold and silver. The price at which you may purchase physical gold and silver is dictated by the derivative, NOT the actual "market price" which would be quickly discovered should the paper derivative disappear = read, crash and die, which it will some day because it is extremely manipulated and fraudulent.

That said, I have been invested in USLV for most of 2016 and I've doubled my networth because it goes up 3X as fast as the price of silver. At the same time, it will go down 3X's as fast as silver declines....... It is risky.... At the same time, if you are as convinced as I am that silver is going up, then I'm going to ride this shit until I'm afraid it is going to break, which it will, at some point.

I also own a bunch of physical silver, it is easy to buy, it is fun to hold, you should buy some just to have some. I can show you how, it's easy.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:41

InTenSity wrote:
tTy wrote:

lol, yes.

I have put my entire nest egg on it.
That doesn't sound rational. Just sayin.

I'm up 150% ytd..... I plan on being up 400% soon.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:47

InTenSity wrote:
tTy wrote:

lol, yes.

I have put my entire nest egg on it.
That doesn't sound rational. Just sayin.

May I ask what your retirement portfolio consists of? I haven't owned a whole lot of equities since the top in 2008. I sold, and then planned to buy back in at the bottom, but once the bottom was in, I was too scared to buy back in, so I stayed in MMfunds and made jack shit. I still made weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual highs in my account because it was all on the sidelines, but I refused to purchase equities. I sure as fuck won't purchase them at this inflated level. My plan all along was to buy the crash, sell the rally. I missed the first one, and it has been enhanced to the Nth power via 12 QE's... fucking sickening..... Anyway, I hope you don't own AT&T and MSFT and APPL and shit like that because it is going to crash soon. hard..... Owning equities sounds fucking crazy to me

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-09-08, 22:50

You're up .007% per month since this thread started. So, around 9% per year. That's mostly in the last few months, but maybe you would have been better served somewhere else leading up to that.

Up 400% is well well well above silvers all time high. Best of luck to you, but I wouldn't assume that that's going to happen.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13988
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-08, 22:54

tTy wrote:USLV is a 3X paper derivative of silver. USLV will eventually be made worthless once the comex gets it's ass handed to it, which MIGHT happen tomorrow, or might happen in a hundred years, but it WILL happen. The COMEX = a bullshit manipulation for the price of physical gold and silver. The price at which you may purchase physical gold and silver is dictated by the derivative, NOT the actual "market price" which would be quickly discovered should the paper derivative disappear = read, crash and die, which it will some day because it is extremely manipulated and fraudulent.

That said, I have been invested in USLV for most of 2016 and I've doubled my networth because it goes up 3X as fast as the price of silver. At the same time, it will go down 3X's as fast as silver declines....... It is risky.... At the same time, if you are as convinced as I am that silver is going up, then I'm going to ride this shit until I'm afraid it is going to break, which it will, at some point.

I also own a bunch of physical silver, it is easy to buy, it is fun to hold, you should buy some just to have some. I can show you how, it's easy.

Why not just mine your silver and gold? Pantry will make you pasties.

Michigan's first gold mine in decades gets tentative permit approval

Lost Gold of the Upper Peninsula The Tale of the Sauks Head Mines

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32549
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 22:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're up .007% per month since this thread started. So, around 9% per year. That's mostly in the last few months, but maybe you would have been better served somewhere else leading up to that.

Up 400% is well well well above silvers all time high. Best of luck to you, but I wouldn't assume that that's going to happen.

Travis, I don't know if you are trying to fuck with me or not, but assuming you aren't, I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.

I have been invested in an ETF with the ticker symbol USLV. It returns 3X's the return of silver. IE, if silver were to go up 1%, USLV would go up 3% and vice versa.

Actually, I just checked my account, and i'm not up 150%, I'm up like 125% or something like that on the year. I have bought, sold, bought, sold, and bought USLV this year, and each time I've made money.... i think it is about ready to pop up again huge.

Basically, I've traded USLV to the point that I think I will be able to = 400% increase this year if what I think is going to happen, happens in the next couple months.


_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 23:00

LooseGoose wrote:
tTy wrote:USLV is a 3X paper derivative of silver. USLV will eventually be made worthless once the comex gets it's ass handed to it, which MIGHT happen tomorrow, or might happen in a hundred years, but it WILL happen. The COMEX = a bullshit manipulation for the price of physical gold and silver. The price at which you may purchase physical gold and silver is dictated by the derivative, NOT the actual "market price" which would be quickly discovered should the paper derivative disappear = read, crash and die, which it will some day because it is extremely manipulated and fraudulent.

That said, I have been invested in USLV for most of 2016 and I've doubled my networth because it goes up 3X as fast as the price of silver. At the same time, it will go down 3X's as fast as silver declines....... It is risky.... At the same time, if you are as convinced as I am that silver is going up, then I'm going to ride this shit until I'm afraid it is going to break, which it will, at some point.

I also own a bunch of physical silver, it is easy to buy, it is fun to hold, you should buy some just to have some. I can show you how, it's easy.

Why not just mine your silver and gold? Pantry will make you pasties.

Michigan's first gold mine in decades gets tentative permit approval

Lost Gold of the Upper Peninsula The Tale of the Sauks Head Mines

I don't know how to mine silver. USLV returns 3 times the rate of silver, so why would I want to go dig for it?

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-09-08, 23:01

tTy wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're up .007% per month since this thread started. So, around 9% per year. That's mostly in the last few months, but maybe you would have been better served somewhere else leading up to that.

Up 400% is well well well above silvers all time high. Best of luck to you, but I wouldn't assume that that's going to happen.

Travis, I don't know if you are trying to fuck with me or not, but assuming you aren't, I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.

I have been invested in an ETF with the ticker symbol USLV. It returns 3X's the return of silver. IE, if silver were to go up 1%, USLV would go up 3% and vice versa.

Actually, I just checked my account, and i'm not up 150%, I'm up like 125% or something like that on the year. I have bought, sold, bought, sold, and bought USLV this year, and each time I've made money.... i think it is about ready to pop up again huge.

Basically, I've traded USLV to the point that I think I will be able to = 400% increase this year if what I think is going to happen, happens in the next couple months.


Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the etf since I didn't really read the whole thread. Just looked at silver.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13988
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-08, 23:03

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tTy wrote:

Travis, I don't know if you are trying to fuck with me or not, but assuming you aren't, I don't think you understand what I'm talking about.

I have been invested in an ETF with the ticker symbol USLV. It returns 3X's the return of silver. IE, if silver were to go up 1%, USLV would go up 3% and vice versa.

Actually, I just checked my account, and i'm not up 150%, I'm up like 125% or something like that on the year. I have bought, sold, bought, sold, and bought USLV this year, and each time I've made money.... i think it is about ready to pop up again huge.

Basically, I've traded USLV to the point that I think I will be able to = 400% increase this year if what I think is going to happen, happens in the next couple months.


Sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about the etf since I didn't really read the whole thread. Just looked at silver.

No problem man! I'm just trying to tell yall that it is going to pop. I called it before a couple times. I called a huge pop in ACI a few months back. I'm just looking out for yall......... It will make you money in the near term. It is not long term hold candidate though because it is eventually going to = nothing due to an eventual COMEX failure to deliver.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-09, 08:04

Once again, I don't believe any of this. Keep pimping USLV though. Putting everything you have into it doesn't sound fucking stupid whatsoever.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-09-09, 21:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Once again, I don't believe any of this. Keep pimping USLV though. Putting everything you have into it doesn't sound fucking stupid whatsoever.

Ty's entire nest egg was down 8+% today.

_________________
I didn’t move, speak, or change my facial expression in any way during the awkward silence that followed.

2016 SWILL PICK EM (co)CHAMPION!
avatar
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 13988
Join date : 2014-04-15
Age : 33
Location : Right behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-20, 22:21

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. Travis, stop hatin......

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-09-20, 22:23

Hey dummy, I've texted you and emailed you today about tickets re: Saturday.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-20, 22:24

I just picked up 50 maples.... those things are sweet!

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-20, 22:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Hey dummy, I've texted you and emailed you today about tickets re: Saturday.

Sorry, I worked a long day brah. I think I'm out on those. I appreciate the offer, and would love to sit with you, but I'm going to sit on the 50 instead. You are moar than welcome. We can sell them and put it toward "our" seats, but I know you will say know.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-09-20, 22:34

Roger. I get it. I can't really turn them down.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 14984
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-20, 22:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Roger. I get it. I can't really turn them down.

I know man.... I'll stop by for a bit. Might have the kids in tow!

I'm gonna find some tickets and spaz now!

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-09-21, 14:44

tTy wrote:Tomorrow is going to be a big day.  Travis, stop hatin......

I give you a lot of shit over this stuff but I gotta give you credit. USLV is up almost 8% today (as of this post). Whatcha gonna do with your $$$?

http://beta.morningstar.com/etfs/xnas/uslv/quote.html
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11614
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-21, 15:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:Tomorrow is going to be a big day.  Travis, stop hatin......

I give you a lot of shit over this stuff but I gotta give you credit. USLV is up almost 8% today (as of this post). Whatcha gonna do with your $$$?

http://beta.morningstar.com/etfs/xnas/uslv/quote.html

FWIW, I didn't know if it was going to be a big UP day or a big DOWN day, for full disclosure. I just knew it would be big.

I'm going to let it ride.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-21, 17:38

tTy wrote:I just picked up 50 maples.... those things are sweet!

Canadian Mint employee accused of smuggling $180K of gold in his rectum

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32549
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-21, 19:02

LooseGoose wrote:
tTy wrote:I just picked up 50 maples.... those things are sweet!

Canadian Mint employee accused of smuggling $180K of gold in his rectum

I saw this earlier today. lmfao @ the security in that mint.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Martin Spartan on 2016-09-21, 21:05

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I give you a lot of shit over this stuff but I gotta give you credit. USLV is up almost 8% today (as of this post). Whatcha gonna do with your $$$?

http://beta.morningstar.com/etfs/xnas/uslv/quote.html

FWIW, I didn't know if it was going to be a big UP day or a big DOWN day, for full disclosure.  I just knew it would be big.

I'm going to let it ride.

Okay, sitting on a few grand that I don't know what to invest in long term, call your shot again and I will follow your lead.

*Edit - No unusual tax forms or anything associated with this ETF? I bout some stock a few years back that issues a K-1 for taxes, makes my tax return much harder.
avatar
Martin Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 51
Join date : 2014-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-22, 21:53

Martin Spartan wrote:
tTy wrote:

FWIW, I didn't know if it was going to be a big UP day or a big DOWN day, for full disclosure.  I just knew it would be big.

I'm going to let it ride.

Okay, sitting on a few grand that I don't know what to invest in long term, call your shot again and I will follow your lead.

*Edit - No unusual tax forms or anything associated with this ETF? I bout some stock a few years back that issues a K-1 for taxes, makes my tax return much harder.

not sure I would advocate following my advice..... I have zero risk aversion instincts. I'm all about the homerun or fucking flameout...... I'm either going to be a multimillionaire at the end of this or a bum on the street with a bunch of worthless precious metals in my pocket.

lol, seriously, though, if you are just taking notice of this, I'd advise that you go out and purchase some actual gold or silver and hold it in your hand. There is much more to this story than just buying it and holding it in your hand, but the first step is that you actually grasp the concept that it is worth more than the fucking monopoly money that is printed on god damn paper and you just believe that it is worth what it is that is printed on it. Much more....

#BabySteps

Go buy some Silver American Eagles. Then, get back with me.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by InTenSity on 2016-09-22, 21:58

What about bitcoin?

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 10567
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-09-22, 22:02

InTenSity wrote:What about bitcoin?

When the new world order switches off the internetz bitcoins will be worth nothing.

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32549
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-22, 22:03

InTenSity wrote:What about bitcoin?

I haven't even looked at it. It seems way too volatile and I'm moving toward "physical" money, and away from "virtual" money. I'm scared of bitcoin, but I don't know a lot about it. Seems like the potential to make a fuckton is there, but I don't think I want any part of it.... yet.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-22, 22:05

LooseGoose wrote:
InTenSity wrote:What about bitcoin?

When the new world order switches off the internetz bitcoins will be worth nothing.

The new world order is all about switching ON virtual cash so that it can tax, literally, ERRYTHANG.....

I've begun stockpiling hunny dollah bills as well because, eventually, paper money is going to go bye bye. yet, there will still be a market for these while I'm still alive. Precious metals will always have a market because they can't be legislated away.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-09-29, 23:49

Deutche Bank.... yikes..... Is the fuse finally lit? Let's crash this fucker finally!!!!

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-10-02, 21:19

Martin Spartan wrote:
tTy wrote:

FWIW, I didn't know if it was going to be a big UP day or a big DOWN day, for full disclosure.  I just knew it would be big.

I'm going to let it ride.

Okay, sitting on a few grand that I don't know what to invest in long term, call your shot again and I will follow your lead.

*Edit - No unusual tax forms or anything associated with this ETF? I bout some stock a few years back that issues a K-1 for taxes, makes my tax return much harder.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think this week is gonna be noice for silver and USLV. So, I guess, get in, and roll all the monies with me. #ShotCallah

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by The Pantry on 2016-10-02, 21:38

Sold some Krugerrands maybe 5 years ago for $1750 an ounce and never looked back. What are they going for now?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 7861
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-02, 22:26

The Pantry wrote:Sold some Krugerrands maybe 5 years ago for $1750 an ounce and never looked back. What are they going for now?

Not one damn dime. Riggs and Murtaugh saw to that.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19400
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tTy on 2016-10-05, 00:54

Got my ass handed to me today and yesterday, but I'm putting my money where my mouf is. I just bought a monster box of Canadian Maples.... Fuck it.

_________________
Connor Cook does not give a ****.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!????????

avatar
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4257
Join date : 2014-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2016-10-06, 20:36

Nevermind, bad info.
avatar
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12314
Join date : 2014-04-15
Location : Rolling Hills

Back to top Go down

Re: Any of you tools purchase silver or gold or other PMs?

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-10-06, 20:43

Anybody wanna buy my precious BMs?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19400
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum