Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pelini eviscerates Nebraska A.D.

+9
steveschneider
Herbie Green
Jethro Bodeen
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
DWags
Blanch32
Cym Jim
CORNER BLITZ
13 posters

Go down

Pelini eviscerates Nebraska A.D. Empty Pelini eviscerates Nebraska A.D.

Post by CORNER BLITZ Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 0:22

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/bo-pelini-insults-a-d-shawn-eichorst-in-expletive-filled/article_b202b14a-8633-11e4-8c91-f3f5386da4f8.html

During the tape, Pelini expresses gratitude, support and advice for players. The majority of the tape, however, reveals Pelini’s thoughts about Eichorst. In the first minute of his talk, he uses two vulgarities associated with female genitalia to describe his former boss.
“I didn't really have any relationship with the A.D.,” Pelini said. “The guy, you guys saw him (Sunday), the guy is a total pussy. I mean, he is. He's a total ****.”

“I’d rather fucking work at McDonald’s than work with some of those guys. Not that there is anything bad about working at McDonald’s.”

“I have been at LSU, I have been at Oklahoma, I have been to these other places. ... The scrutiny, the negativity, it ain’t like that everywhere. But it is what it is. You gotta be strong as hell and you deal with it. You have to. Because it’s real, I know it’s out there. I’ve seen it.”
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pelini eviscerates Nebraska A.D. Empty Re: Pelini eviscerates Nebraska A.D.

Post by Cym Jim Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 0:48

What a giant twat.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 7:39

Of course Jim hates it: its complete honesty. Never really gave two shits about pelini as a Nebraska's HC either way but now am fully behind him. After he spends some time with tressel I think he could be considered as a candidate to replace dantonio. Bottom line: dude cares and obviously has some integrity iike that splineless AD
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 7:49

...and if you are on the new ADs side, there is another msu msg board perfect for you.

And if you don't agree go ahead and defend the AD and explain why a handful of 20 min meetings w Bo over the past year or so is enough after you know damn well he's the most important person on your payroll and campus
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 8:10

Blanch32 wrote:...and if you are on the new ADs side, there is another msu msg board perfect for you.

And if you don't agree go ahead and defend the AD and explain why a handful of 20 min meetings w Bo over the past year or so is enough after you know damn well he's the most important person on your payroll and campus

There are ways cool heads can handle that. I'm not defending the AD here, but a nickels worth of advice for Bo, don't burn bridges. I understand his passion for his players, but I wonder how much that helped his career in the future. Look what RR did. He was pretty damn quiet about his dismissal. Then, he lands a cherry job, and this year his actions really put it in Michigan's face better than any tirade he coudl go on. The best part is, now, after success and COY honors for him, he gets interviewed and agrees with the interview that "yeah, there were some guys trying to slow us down at Michigan" That was perfect. Made Michigan look even more like asses.

Live to coach another day. He might get back into big time coaching after Youngstown, but that tape won't do him any favors.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 9:07

DWags wrote:

There are ways cool heads can handle that.  I'm not defending the AD here, but a nickels worth of advice for Bo, don't burn bridges.   I understand his passion for his players, but I wonder how much that helped his career in the future.  Look what RR did.  He was pretty damn quiet about his dismissal.  Then, he lands a cherry job, and this year his actions really put it in Michigan's face better than any tirade he coudl go on.  The best part is, now, after success and COY honors for him, he gets interviewed and agrees with the interview that "yeah, there were some guys trying to slow us down at Michigan"  That was perfect.   Made Michigan look even more like asses.  

Live to coach another day.   He might get back into big time coaching after Youngstown, but that tape won't do him any favors.  
Expectations at Nebraska are insane. I understand that he always had 4 losses, but he was also told that graduation rates were an important aspect. They want NC's and 100% graduation rates, and to recaptures the 90's. It isn't going to happen. Bo never had a losing season, did he? How do you fire a coach after he wins a game? Bo cares about his players, and appears to be passionate about helping them. Whatever, I think the AD didn't like how outspoken he was. That guy ****ed things up in Miami, now he will do the same at Nebraska.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 9:10

DWags wrote:

There are ways cool heads can handle that. I'm not defending the AD here, but a nickels worth of advice for Bo, don't burn bridges. I understand his passion for his players, but I wonder how much that helped his career in the future. Look what RR did. He was pretty damn quiet about his dismissal. Then, he lands a cherry job, and this year his actions really put it in Michigan's face better than any tirade he coudl go on. The best part is, now, after success and COY honors for him, he gets interviewed and agrees with the interview that "yeah, there were some guys trying to slow us down at Michigan" That was perfect. Made Michigan look even more like asses.

Live to coach another day. He might get back into big time coaching after Youngstown, but that tape won't do him any favors.
+1 and Go Green!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:35

I love it. The AD looked like a Kunt and sounded like a Kunt in his press conference when he announced firing Pelini.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:37

DWags wrote:

Dude is walking away w seven mil. Why in the world would he have an interest in the big time?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:39

InTenSity wrote:
Expectations at Nebraska are insane. I understand that he always had 4 losses, but he was also told that graduation rates were an important aspect. They want NC's and 100% graduation rates, and to recaptures the 90's. It isn't going to happen. Bo never had a losing season, did he? How do you fire a coach after he wins a game? Bo cares about his players, and appears to be passionate about helping them. Whatever, I think the AD didn't like how outspoken he was. That guy ****ed things up in Miami, now he will do the same at Nebraska.

Fwiw that AD sounds small time as well. Just like Brandon but on the other side of the scale
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 10:52

DWags wrote:

I liked it. The best part is that he probably doesn't give a flying f*** about anything you just said.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 18 Dec 2014 - 12:50

Pretty funny, guy hated Cornhusker nation. Good for him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 8:49

Bo Pelini was fired after a nine-win season. Nebraska has won more than six just once since then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 10:22

NigelUno wrote:Bo Pelini was fired after a nine-win season. Nebraska has won more than six just once since then.

He was a wild and crazy guy. Always good for a laugh.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 10:41

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Bo Pelini was fired after a nine-win season. Nebraska has won more than six just once since then.

I bet we could get him and his cat.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 11:08

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I bet we could get him and his cat.

He’d certainly have the chip on his shoulder when we play Nebraska.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 1 Dec 2019 - 12:13

Scott Frost passed on pursuing Joe Burrow. He was asked last year and said, "Do you think he's better than anyone we have right now?"

I know hindsight is 20/20, but man, imagine what could've been. Nebraska might be 12-0 heading to Indy, probably 11-1/10-2 at least.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 9:59

Death Roe wrote:Scott Frost passed on pursuing Joe Burrow. He was asked last year and said, "Do you think he's better than anyone we have right now?"

I know hindsight is 20/20, but man, imagine what could've been. Nebraska might be 12-0 heading to Indy, probably 11-1/10-2 at least.
Or Joe Burrow might just be another above average college QB who never lived up to his potential, because Nebraska doesn't the skilled players to support any QB like Burrow has at LSU
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 2 Dec 2019 - 10:40

Gotta admit, I’m surprised Pelini has stayed in the north instead of heading back south.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down