Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

+60
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
goodbar
Watch Out Pylon!
Da Mayor
Nordic
SawGreen
Jake from State Farm
Rodeo Burger
Stymie2000
MattyFresh
CaptainSlow33
Motown Spartan
I.B. Fine
tGreenWay
aualum06
Clarett's Folly
Robert J Sakimano
tanfan!
AnomanderRake
By-Tor
Herbie Green
Rocinante
DWags
NigelUno
StylesGShmooth
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
WBill
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Chitown_Badger
Stoops21
Ass Dan
MiamiSpartan
Bizarro Fletch
GirbaudJeans
AvgMSUJoe
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
The_Dude
Free Plax
Brock Middlebrook
Spartan Nachos
Cym Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Fallenangle
He Got It!
Cameron
Dendrobates
InTenSity
MSUgöat
Cool Runnings
AMwood
Floyd Robertson
Cosmo_Kramer
Osmo
SeeRockCity
64 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 6 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-28, 00:46

Season 2 of Bloodline is out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 6 Empty Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-06-25, 01:06

Started 100 cause of you bros...

Knew that little psycho girl was bad news
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-06-25, 01:08

Also I literally LOLd when the dad got floated. So bad and cheesy
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-06-25, 20:04

Yeah the acting is hilariously bad in some parts.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-05, 20:50

If you can speak French or read English the series Marseilles  is pretty good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-07-06, 16:24

Marco Polo season 2 is out if anyone else watched the first season. I've only watched the premiere but the stage is being set for Khanflict.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-06, 16:26

Just finished the last episode of Foyle's War last night.  Took me about six weeks to watch all 28 or whatever episodes.  A little dry and slow sometimes but overall A-.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-06, 16:40

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Started 100 cause of you bros...

Knew that little psycho girl was bad news

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 6 502811600 that fuckin show. Solid.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-07, 19:19

AnomanderRake wrote:Marco Polo season 2 is out if anyone else watched the first season. I've only watched the premiere but the stage is being set for Khanflict.

The Mongol princess is spicy.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 6 463
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-13, 19:42

A couple of episodes into Wallander (Swedish copper) with Kenneth Branagh and it's pretty good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-07-14, 09:48

Floyd Robertson wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:Marco Polo season 2 is out if anyone else watched the first season. I've only watched the premiere but the stage is being set for Khanflict.

The Mongol princess is spicy.

Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever - Page 6 463

don't mean to get all preachy, but the correct term is mentally challenged.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-14, 10:38

Narcos is great. Just started it
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-07-14, 16:11

Tanfan! wrote:Narcos is great. Just started it

It's awesome. Can't wait for season 2. September 2 release date

Pablo's bro not happy?
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-07-31, 01:08

Last chance U. Watch this now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-31, 10:52

Head to head.
Narcos.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-31, 15:39

The big short.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-31, 17:42

The Last Kingdom
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-07-31, 17:44

Any good unknown comedy movies on Netflix?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-01, 12:41

I see the West Wing is on Netflix, never saw the show but its has extremely high ratings.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-01, 12:44

never used Netflix..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-01, 12:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:never used Netflix..

Thanks for letting us know. It's important.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-01, 12:50

DWags wrote:

you're welcome... I enjoy posting messages on a message board.

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-01, 13:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

GO GREEN!

Messages? Oh. I thought you just needed to tell us about you.

Thanks for the message.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2016-08-01, 13:14

but you do know that a thing called netflix exists and that it has programs and movies on it, don't you?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-01, 13:17

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

GO GREEN!

Messages? Oh. I thought you just needed to tell us about you.

Thanks for the message.
you're welcome

GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-01, 13:18

AMwood wrote:

but you do know that a thing called netflix exists and that it has programs and movies on it, don't you?
I've heard my daughter (sorry For bin) refer to it - but that is the extent of my knowledge about it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-01, 13:30

http://www.digitaltrends.com/movies/best-netflix-instant-tv-shows/
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-01, 21:51

DWags wrote:Last chance U. Watch this now.

This
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-02, 00:58

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:Last chance U. Watch this now.

This

5th and 6th episodes are mesmerizing. My god.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-08-03, 11:43

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This

5th and 6th episodes are mesmerizing. My god.

I just finished it last night. That was so good I don't know what to say. Maybe like the Hoops Dreams for football
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-07, 22:27

inside the American Mob. I've fallen asleep on the couch the last two nights with it cause the toe has been seeping a bit of blood and the wife says get the fuck out the bed. Anyway, at the cottage and streaming on my laptop at night on my chest. Michael Franzese, fuckin ay. Father gets out of prison and is willing to give him up? Fucker was earning too. 400 K a week in gas taxes with dummy corps. Mob thought he was skimming and his dad wouldn't back him up. Getting to Gotti now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-08-16, 00:53

Last Chance U was so good. I loved when the coach made Ollie roll the length of the field for missing class.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-16, 01:01

By-Tor wrote:Last Chance U was so good.   I loved when the coach made Ollie roll the length of the field for missing class.  

I thought it was really good, but...

1) The coach needs to remember no matter how good his teams are, it is JuCo ball. It ranks below high school football on the list of things football fans care about. He kind of thinks he is Nick Saban. He sort of remindeds me of that egomaniac from that Alabama high school MTV used to cover.
2) The coach is an asshole. He is getting in physical altercations with officials, trying to fights officials, then goes off on his team when they get in a bench clearing brawl. They are only following the example he sets.
3) I really appreciate the job that the academic advisor did with the players. She is incredibly committed to, and invested in, their success. But I also think there was too much coddling going on to make sure they get passing grades. No way that coddling exists at a their next stop. Nobody is going to be chasing them down making sure they have a pen or pencil and are prepared for the day.

But still really good. Would like to hear what others have to say.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-29, 20:58

This Happy Valley thing is pretty good. Sandusky isn't in it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-08-29, 21:02

Narcos is coming back soon!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-29, 21:03

Tim Wakefield wrote:Narcos is coming back soon!

Friday night I think.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-08-29, 21:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Narcos is coming back soon!

Friday night I think.

Well now I know what I'm doing that night

Wink
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-29, 21:26

Tim Wakefield wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

Friday night I think.

Well now I know what I'm doing that night

Wink

It might start at midnight.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-07, 18:19

Stumbled on this thing on Prime called "The Kettering Incident", which overall was really good. Read a review after I watched it which described it as "Strange Things" for adults, which I thought was a a good way to put it. The ending was a big WTF, and season two hasn't been approved.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-07, 18:25

Season 5 of Longmire comes out on the 23rd.

One of our posters has been an extra on the show. Well, I don't know if that is true but I am assuming he has been since there are only 10 people in Wyoming to choose from. Actually, I do not even know if the show is filmed in Wyoming. So nobody that posts here has probably been an extra on the show.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next