Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Nordic on 2017-05-27, 16:28

Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re: Bump when you find something good to stream from Netflix or Amazon or whatever

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2017-05-28, 01:03

Nordic wrote:Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.

Watched it tonight. Good stuff. It takes on politics in the military without being biased. Not easy to do.

Oh shit. I meant War Machine. Don't mind me. I'm drunk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic on 2017-05-28, 01:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Nordic wrote:Watched War Dogs on Netflix last night. Two thumbs up.

Watched it tonight. Good stuff. It takes on politics in the military without being biased. Not easy to do.

Oh shit. I meant War Machine. Don't mind me. I'm drunk.

That's what I meant...War Machine with Brad Pitt

War Dogs was kinda lame

Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-05-28, 04:17

SeeRockCity wrote:In Order of Disappearance.

Watched this last night. A little confused by the ending, but really good.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity on 2017-06-19, 11:00

Everything and Nothing: The Amazing Science of Empty Space

Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity on 2017-06-19, 11:02

Just letting you guys know that Moana will be on Netflix tomorrow or Wed. Also Trolls is already on Netflix.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-06-19, 11:05

I'm watching 30 Rock on Netflix. What a great show. Don't know why I stopped watching.

I've had watery pea soup, it's AWFUL.
Uh, I've had gelatinous, thick pea soup, it's TERRIBLE.
Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-06-22, 22:05

That asshole is still coach...

Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-22, 23:57

What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-06-23, 00:26

tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you like the blue cargo shorts he was wearing at the end?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-06-23, 00:39

Homeward Bound is on Netflix. Much easier than fighting with Kodi to find a good stream for 20 minutes.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-23, 01:24

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of that HS football show on MTV about 10-15 years ago? Didn't the qb go to bama? Seems like that coach was a turdblossom, too.

Did you watch the trailer? Did you like the blue cargo shorts he was wearing at the end?

Blue cargo shorts? That's a fashion faux paux.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 on 2017-06-23, 07:17

Frank Gallagher dies at 66
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-03, 14:30

Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

There is also a women wearing a Lake Charlevoix shirt in a later episide.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-03, 14:34

La La Land is on Netflix now. Some of you could use good taste once in a while.

Pea soup, much like clam chowder, needs to have that consistency first, that you can stand the spoon up in it, but the spoon soon tilts, that's the consistency you want.
Number two: Uh, pea soup on it's own can be a little bland. It wants, uh, a fairly aggressive peppering and salting.
Number three: Pea soup needs a fine dice of ham. Not bacon, not any other meat, not turkey. It needs a fine dice of ham.
Uh, number four: Uh, pea soup scorches easily. You don't wanna heat it on a high heat. You wanna heat it on medium low, just until it's warmed through.
Uh, number five: Pea soup is best made, uh, by hand, not out of a Campbell's can. And the key to pea soup, you want a ham bone, uh, for the stock you make, uh, to, to boil your peas.
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-03, 14:44

Death Roe wrote:La La Land is on Netflix now. Some of you could use good taste once in a while.

That's a musical, right? Afterwards you can meet DWags for a pedicure.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-03, 15:14

We'll be laughing and enjoying our comfortable feet.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-03, 15:17

Death Roe wrote:We'll be laughing and enjoying our comfortable feet.

The two of you are gross.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-03, 16:56

Turtleneck wrote:Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

Are you saying she gets naked? Because that would be the only reason I'd sit through anything having to do with wrestling.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-03, 17:20

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Allison Brie shows off her natural beauty in the first episode of Glow.

Are you saying she gets naked? Because that would be the only reason I'd sit through anything having to do with wrestling.

Yes, that is what I am saying.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe on 2017-07-03, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:

Multiple topless scenes and a pretty decent sex scene.

Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-07-03, 17:40

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Yes, that is what I am saying.

Thank you for saying that.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-03, 18:35

Have you watched it yet? Have you? What are you waiting for?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan on 2017-07-03, 18:41

Night Manager (by Amazon) and complete Justified
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2017-07-27, 16:11

Last Chance U's hot academic advisor, Brittany Wagner, is coming to the mitten to work at Madison Heights Madison.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2017/07/27/m-h-madison-hires-former-last-chance-u-star/516756001/
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity on 2017-07-28, 22:16

Amazon.  Fortitude.

Watch

Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

http://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-29, 00:01

SeeRockCity wrote:Amazon.  Fortitude.

Watch

And if we don't...?
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-29, 07:33

Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly on 2017-07-29, 08:27

DWags wrote:Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.

You'll love it. I finished it in two nights and promptly announced to my family to get ready to be poor because I was getting back into coaching.
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-29, 09:15

Clarett's Folly wrote:
DWags wrote:Saw the first episode of the second season of last chance u. Looks good again.

You'll love it. I finished it in two nights and promptly announced to my family to get ready to be poor because I was getting back into coaching.

Dude, had you stuck with it, I know by now you'd be on a staff making chedda. But yeah, tough family life. By the way, i Know the supe at Madison heights Madison I'm gonna look for a meet and greet with academic advisor.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GirbaudJeans on 2017-07-29, 11:16

Is anyone else watching Ozark on Netflix ? It's pretty damn good 6 episodes in.
GirbaudJeans
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-07-29, 20:08

If you like Poésy, The Tunnel on Amazon is for you.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-29, 20:49

DWags wrote:
Clarett's Folly wrote:

Dude, had you stuck with it, I know by now you'd be on a staff making chedda. But yeah, tough family life. By the way, i Know the supe at Madison heights Madison I'm gonna look for a meet and greet with academic advisor.

She doesn't want your old baby boomer ass.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-29, 21:05

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

She doesn't want your old baby boomer ass.

It's not my ass she wants millennial, grab a clue. Sexless vegan.

Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck on 2017-07-29, 21:07

Well, something tells me your wrinkly balls are not going to impress anybody.
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags on 2017-07-29, 21:14

Turtleneck wrote:Well, something tells me your wrinkly balls are not going to impress anybody.

Say hi to your moms for me.

Last edited by DWags on 2017-07-29, 22:02; edited 1 time in total
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger on 2017-07-29, 21:16

GirbaudJeans wrote:Is anyone else watching Ozark on Netflix ? It's pretty damn good 6 episodes in.

I binge watched it, great show. Now the long wait for Season 2.

I also really enjoyed Fortitude, and Night Manager looks very promising as well.

A much older show which I thought was great, but got cancelled somewhat early was Magic City, based in Miami in the 1950s. It showed how the city grew up, the unions and mobsters involved, and since it's Miami, lots of T&A...not sure if that's available anywhere atm though.

- Christopher Hitchens
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm on 2017-07-30, 08:17

Watch

I have been. What the hell happened to Dan in between seasons? Or did I miss an episode?

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson on 2017-07-30, 08:31

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Watch

I have been. What the hell happened to Dan in between seasons? Or did I miss an episode?

The explanation comes in the last 2-3 episodes of season 2 IIRC. It's been a few months since I watched so I might not remember it right.
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-07-30, 08:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

The explanation comes in the last 2-3 episodes of season 2 IIRC. It's been a few months since I watched so I might not remember it right.

God you're an old fart.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum