Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..

+4
Green Note
xsanguine
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

"Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..  Empty "Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:55 am

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/29/justice/georgia-fedex/index.html
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..  Empty Re: "Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 am

oh - and it's too soon to politicize this tragic shooting.. unless you're a) a republican or b) the NRA.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

"Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..  Empty Re: "Multiple Victims" In Display of 2nd Amendment Rights in a Georgia Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:34 am

Drudge isn't reporting it so maybe the liberal media made it up..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks Bob, but I'm going to need to know the race and political affiliation of the shooter before deciding how I feel about this incident.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Thu May 01, 2014 3:13 am

Cym Jim wrote:Thanks Bob, but I'm going to need to know the race and political affiliation of the shooter before deciding how I feel about this incident.

If the media is reporting it, it's safe to assume the shooter is white.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Thu May 01, 2014 6:36 pm

Another "gun free zone " bloodbath.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri May 02, 2014 11:29 am

I'm glad the shooter's Second Amendment Rights are considered far more important than the victims self-evident, unalienable Rights that they were endowed with by their Creator, such as Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Fri May 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:I'm glad the shooter's Second Amendment Rights are considered far more important than the victims self-evident, unalienable Rights that they were endowed with by their Creator, such as Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

The way you are phrasing your statement... you are saying the government shot this individual?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri May 02, 2014 12:59 pm

xsanguine wrote:

The way you are phrasing your statement... you are saying the government shot this individual?

I can see how that could be misconstured from my statement. I was saying that in this country, gun rights seem more important that human rights. The Declaration of Independence states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." while the Second Amendment protects our right to bear arms. My statement was mostly directed at the gun nuts that preach the Second Amendment anytime there is a discussion on gun control.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 am

Most of the people killed by guns are in the inner city. Why is the focus never on that but always on some other gun owners? Human rights unless you are in the hood?
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon May 05, 2014 10:31 am

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/man-gun-causes-scare-during-childrens-baseball-gam/nfhJS/
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best Mon May 05, 2014 10:33 am

Not a fan of the "open carry" crowd....
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Mon May 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:

I can see how that could be misconstured from my statement.  I was saying that in this country, gun rights seem more important that human rights.  The Declaration of Independence states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." while the Second Amendment protects our right to bear arms.  My statement was mostly directed at the gun nuts that preach the Second Amendment anytime there is a discussion on gun control.  

It appears that you do no consider liberty nor life of others as important as your happiness.

You will have to recognize that these people shot at Fed Ex were unarmed and that they were in a "gun free" zone. They had not the liberty to exercise their rights as a condition of employment, and thus risked their lives for someone else's desire for power over them.

by your statement, you surely must be happy with the employment conditions at FedEx. I cannot say the injured employees agree with you.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Mon May 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Green Note wrote:

It appears that you do no consider liberty nor life of others  as important as your happiness.

You will have to recognize that these people shot at Fed Ex were unarmed and that they were in a "gun free" zone. They had not the liberty to exercise their rights as a condition of employment, and thus risked their lives for someone else's desire for power over them.

by your statement, you surely must be happy with the employment conditions at FedEx. I cannot say the injured employees agree with you.

way to jump to conclusions! and you speak so elequently on behalf of myself and the employees of FedEx...

I was merely saying that the Right to Bear Arms seems to be more important in this country than the Right to LIFE. (Here is your opportunity to speak on behalf of someone else and make a statement about abortion)
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed May 07, 2014 11:07 am

Motown Spartan wrote:

I can see how that could be misconstured from my statement.  I was saying that in this country, gun rights seem more important that human rights.  The Declaration of Independence states "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." while the Second Amendment protects our right to bear arms.  My statement was mostly directed at the gun nuts that preach the Second Amendment anytime there is a discussion on gun control.  

Yeah, you don't seem like a whackjob. At all.  Shocked 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed May 07, 2014 11:08 am

Motown Spartan wrote:

way to jump to conclusions!  and you speak so elequently on behalf of myself and the employees of FedEx...

I was merely saying that the Right to Bear Arms seems to be more important in this country than the Right to LIFE.  (Here is your opportunity to speak on behalf of someone else and make a statement about abortion)

Maybe we should just start compiling lists of things that people die from and say that Americans feel those things are more important than people's right to live too?  scratch 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed May 07, 2014 11:37 am

The_Dude wrote:

Maybe we should just start compiling lists of things that people die from and say that Americans feel those things are more important than people's right to live too?   scratch 
why do you hate Benghazi so much?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed May 07, 2014 12:33 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:why do you hate Benghazi so much?

I heard Moslems live there.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down