Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy: it's the color of their skin!

+9
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
Frank Ricard
DWags
13 posters

Go down

Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! Empty Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy: it's the color of their skin!

Post by DWags Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 am

Why didn't any of you asshats think of that?

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/naked_racism_fox_news_host_asks_how_to_spot_bad_guys_if_we_can_t_see_tone_of_their_skin?recruiter_id=2
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! Empty Re: Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy: it's the color of their skin!

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:25 am

How many fucking swimsuit model blondes can one network hire?  When I get my news, I don't care what they say as long as I can enjoy looking at them.  They should all wear less clothes so we can see their skin tone better to determine whether or not they're fuckable. Without more skin, we can't tell the hot ones from the ugly ones, and I sure as hell don't want to confuse the two. Something is wrong when you can't tell the hotties from the fuglies, so maybe Shannon is onto something.

In other breaking news, it might have just dawned on Bream that the only reason she has this gig is because of her looks. That's Fox News - one blonde bimbo after another. At least MSNBC allows ugly women to report.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! Empty Re: Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy: it's the color of their skin!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:40 am

Frank Ricard wrote:At least MSNBC allows ugly women to report.

Which ugly women?

Too bad Fox can't be "balanced" like MSNBC.....Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! 1966794946 Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! 1966794946

I wish I was sophisticated enough to hate Fox, it's one of my life goals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Which ugly women?

Too bad Fox can't be "balanced" like MSNBC.....Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! 1966794946 Fox News makes identifying bad guys easy:  it's the color of their skin! 1966794946

Hey, I don't know about that, but at least we can tell who the bad guys are now. It's skin color.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 am

LooseGoose wrote:

It's easy...just stop being a Republican. It's really that simple.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:05 am

Has she apologized yet? Is she going to rehab?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:34 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Which ugly women?

Rachel Maddow. I rest my case.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:42 pm

Shouldn't this thread be sent to the bin???
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:]It's easy...just stop being a Republican. It's really that simple.

I used to be a Republican.  Having said that, I don't have much use for a lot of Dems either.  Washington, and the media that follows it, are the 2 extremes of both sides screaming at each other.  Which is why it's hard to watch either Fox or some shows on MSNBC.

I'm either a very liberal Republican or a semi-conservative Dem, but there's not many politicians around to represent people like me.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:46 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Shouldn't this thread be sent to the bin???

tswill is all about free speech Bee.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Frank Ricard wrote:

tswill is all about free speech Bee.

He'll never understand that
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:32 pm

comment taken way out of context.

If one saw Coulibaly wearing a mask run into a crowd of people and most were white and some not, would it not help to identify Coulibaly (now unmasked) if you knew his race? what color hair?

Some people just are looking for a reason to charge racism. Get over it. People are different and those differences can be helpful in identifying them.
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:38 am

I'm so outraged..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:45 am

The_Dude wrote:I'm so outraged..that MSU won another basketball game.

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:01 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Fixed

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:06 am

Frank Ricard wrote:

I used to be a Republican.  Having said that, I don't have much use for a lot of Dems either.  Washington, and the media that follows it, are the 2 extremes of both sides screaming at each other.  Which is why it's hard to watch either Fox or some shows on MSNBC.

I'm either a very liberal Republican or a semi-conservative Dem, but there's not many politicians around to represent people like me.

A libertarian?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:30 am

Green Note wrote:comment taken way out of context.

People still listen to shit like that on Wells. Thankfully even the Republicans on here are generally honest enough to recognize that she's an angry racist orange woman, but have no problem with that, and she has nice legs.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:02 am

Of course the left is silent over CNN firing women for getting pregnant:

Staffers in a tizzy over CNN anchor shakeup. http://tiny.iavian.net/3uhh
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:11 am

DWags wrote:Why didn't any of you asshats think of that?

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/naked_racism_fox_news_host_asks_how_to_spot_bad_guys_if_we_can_t_see_tone_of_their_skin?recruiter_id=2
wait a second.. conservatives don't like brown people??

wow.. I never noticed. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

A libertarian?
Nope real libertarians are fucking nutty. Like "let the roads go to shit and fire all the cops" type of nutty. If not, they are full of crap and not libertarians.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:47 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Of course the left is silent over CNN firing women for getting pregnant:

Nice deflection.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:53 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Nice deflection.

Thanks!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:05 am

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Of course the left is silent over CNN firing women for getting pregnant:

She didn't get fired. She's just not DC anymore. Like Mattison.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 am

She wasn't fired. She was moved for ratings.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:09 am

DWags wrote:

Hey, I don't know about that, but at least we can tell who the bad guys are now. It's skin color.

Well..... statistically speaking.......
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down