Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..

+2
xsanguine
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  Empty Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-12, 07:53

religious people advocating for violence? I don't believe it.. Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  502811600

Christian Minister Discusses How He Punches a Kid "as hard as I could" Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  Empty Re: Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..

Post by xsanguine 2015-01-12, 11:33

Guess who else advocates violence again children?

God.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  Empty Re: Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-12, 12:53

xsanguine wrote:Guess who else advocates violence again children?

God.
like I say, religious people are the most frightening people on the planet.

thanks for supporting my statement.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 13:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
like I say, religious people are the most frightening people on the planet.

thanks for supporting my statement.

Again, you are off on who qualifies as most frightening people on the planet. Allow me to clarify...

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  JdFKbjw

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  Sad-michigan-fans-geeksandcleats

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  MICHIGAN-FANS-AT-PSU-thumb-590x392-59663

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-12, 13:20

Turtleneck wrote:

Again, you are off on who qualifies as most frightening people on the planet. Allow me to clarify...

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  JdFKbjw

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  Sad-michigan-fans-geeksandcleats

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  MICHIGAN-FANS-AT-PSU-thumb-590x392-59663

god I hate them so much.. I'll never recover from what they've done to me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-12, 13:28

Well, they have thieved your tax dollars for the purposes of transforming normal people into judgmental assholes.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-12, 13:36

Turtleneck wrote:Well, they have thieved your tax dollars for the purposes of transforming normal people into judgmental assholes.
Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-01-13, 11:25

James Dobson and Focus on the Family have been advocating Bible-based child beating for years, including the use of 'chastening devices" to discipline tyrant babies.

Lovely fella. He hates gays too of course.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-13, 12:23

Cym Jim wrote:James Dobson and Focus on the Family have been advocating Bible-based child beating for years, including the use of 'chastening devices" to discipline tyrant babies.

Lovely fella. He hates gays too of course.

I hate the daily kos. it's written like a twitter post that doesn't have the character limit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-13, 12:33

Rocinante wrote:

I hate the daily kos. it's written like a twitter post that doesn't have the character limit.

That is everything on the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-15, 00:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:religious people advocating for violence? I don't believe it..  Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  502811600

Christian Minister Discusses How He Punches a Kid "as hard as I could"  Rolling Eyes

Christian Minister Advocates for Violence on Children..  3434560931
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down