Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2015-07-30, 16:17

A $$ saving tip for the next trip:


The Onion@TheOnion 11m11 minutes ago
Report: Rising Disney World Ticket Costs Prompting Many Parents To Leave Children At Home http://onion.com/1DT9Sxh





_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-03-26, 10:38


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 22:53

Bump again for InTen.

3 weeks out from our next pilgrimage to Mouse Mecca. I seriously think people should hire me to plan their shit for them, I've got 5 park days planned out, every step of the way. I am making the Mouse my bitch. Ok....that's a lie cuz he's taking me for a lot of money. I am making the other tourists my bitch. I got this thing nailed.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-03, 23:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bump again for InTen.

3 weeks out from our next pilgrimage to Mouse Mecca. I seriously think people should hire me to plan their shit for them, I've got 5 park days planned out, every step of the way. I am making the Mouse my bitch. Ok....that's a lie cuz he's taking me for a lot of money. I am making the other tourists my bitch. I got this thing nailed.

ZIKA VIRUS.

Spray up at night brah.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 23:08

Not too worried about. No more babies. If my kids' heads shrink, so be it. The boys is already huge. We basically wear the same size hat.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-03, 23:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not too worried about. No more babies. If my kids' heads shrink, so be it. The boys is already huge. We basically wear the same size hat.

What kind of hat?

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 23:16

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not too worried about. No more babies. If my kids' heads shrink, so be it. The boys is already huge. We basically wear the same size hat.

What kind of hat?

He's like me. We only rep 2 teams - G&W and the Old English D. I suppose 3 for him if you count his elem school.

I will say this, though. Somehow my MIL saved a shirt that my wife used to sport when she was a wee lad.....gray '84 Tigs tee shirt. Legit vintage. It's too small for him but he wears that thing often and proudly in the summer. Super pimped out. I think it even says 'Bless You Boys' on it. Boy George he said, let's win it again.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-03, 23:26

Does anyone take their kids camping anymore?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-03, 23:27

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
DWags wrote:

What kind of hat?

He's like me. We only rep 2 teams - G&W and the Old English D. I suppose 3 for him if you count his elem school.

I will say this, though. Somehow my MIL saved a shirt that my wife used to sport when she was a wee lad.....gray '84 Tigs tee shirt. Legit vintage. It's too small for him but he wears that thing often and proudly in the summer. Super pimped out. I think it even says 'Bless You Boys' on it. Boy George he said, let's win it again.

Very cool.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 23:29

The Pantry wrote:Does anyone take their kids camping anymore?

Yes. In fact, a couple that we meet this year that live in our hood who have a daughter that my son claims he's going to marry just bought a 5th wheel that must have cost them damn near 6 figures. They camp with their kids quite often on weekends at a park with hookups an hour or so away, near their inlaws house with a swimming pool.

That sounds like a lot of fun, too.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-03, 23:31

The Pantry wrote:Does anyone take their kids camping anymore?

Of all the fluff vacations each year I still like our canoe trips and camping the best.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 23:38

Honestly I have a list of shit I want to take the kids to do around the country and even Europe. I made it this winter. They're still too young for a lot of that, though. People will disagree with me and that's fine. I think the Disney parks are shit you do when they're very young, and some of the greater natural wonders and historical places in the US are things we will start to do as they get a little older.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-03, 23:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Does anyone take their kids camping anymore?

Yes. In fact, a couple that we meet this year that live in our hood who have a daughter that my son claims he's going to marry just bought a 5th wheel that must have cost them damn near 6 figures. They camp with their kids quite often on weekends at a park with hookups an hour or so away, near their inlaws house with a swimming pool.

That sounds like a lot of fun, too.
Hard sides are not camping.

avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-03, 23:43

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Does anyone take their kids camping anymore?

Of all the fluff vacations each year I still like our canoe trips and camping the best.
Ever been to the Pinery?
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-06-03, 23:44

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not too worried about. No more babies. If my kids' heads shrink, so be it. The boys is already huge. We basically wear the same size hat.

Your wife tells everyone that your head couldn't get any smaller.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21940
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-06-03, 23:44

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yes. In fact, a couple that we meet this year that live in our hood who have a daughter that my son claims he's going to marry just bought a 5th wheel that must have cost them damn near 6 figures. They camp with their kids quite often on weekends at a park with hookups an hour or so away, near their inlaws house with a swimming pool.

That sounds like a lot of fun, too.
Hard sides are not camping.


Was a joke bro. But true.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-06-03, 23:47

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Of all the fluff vacations each year I still like our canoe trips and camping the best.
Ever been to the Pinery?

Is that where people poke you with pins?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21940
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-03, 23:55

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Of all the fluff vacations each year I still like our canoe trips and camping the best.
Ever been to the Pinery?

Is that in Canada? If so, I've heard about it but have not been.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-04, 00:14

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Ever been to the Pinery?

Is that in Canada? If so, I've heard about it but have not been.
Of all the places I've camped, it's my favorite. Less than an hour from the Bluewater Bridge. Huge, beautiful provincial park. The dunes on Lake Huron sorta remind me of Michigan's gold coast.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-04, 07:07

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is that in Canada? If so, I've heard about it but have not been.
Of all the places I've camped, it's my favorite. Less than an hour from the Bluewater Bridge. Huge, beautiful provincial park. The dunes on Lake Huron sorta remind me of Michigan's gold coast.

Friends love it. On my bucket list.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by pulling69 on 2016-06-04, 07:55

Old guys dropping thousands to take their kids to see some made up shit....I'm dropping hundreds to tour sripclubs so I can see some made up shit.
avatar
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 2302
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : KIAD

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-06-04, 08:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly I have a list of shit I want to take the kids to do around the country and even Europe. I made it this winter. They're still too young for a lot of that, though. People will disagree with me and that's fine. I think the Disney parks are shit you do when they're very young, and some of the greater natural wonders and historical places in the US are things we will start to do as they get a little older.

I think you're dead on. My parents took us on trips starting when I was 5-6 years old. I still remember a lot of the places we went.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-04, 08:13

LooseGoose wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly I have a list of shit I want to take the kids to do around the country and even Europe. I made it this winter. They're still too young for a lot of that, though. People will disagree with me and that's fine. I think the Disney parks are shit you do when they're very young, and some of the greater natural wonders and historical places in the US are things we will start to do as they get a little older.

I think you're dead on. My parents took us on trips starting when I was 5-6 years old. I still remember a lot of the places we went.

Yeah we didn't do DC or New York or the Canyon till they were older. Disney is really for the age WBH kids are at. And the parents dig the joy on the kids faces more than the kids dig the park. Good memories.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-04, 16:15

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Of all the places I've camped, it's my favorite.  Less than an hour from the Bluewater Bridge.  Huge, beautiful provincial park.  The dunes on Lake Huron sorta remind me of Michigan's gold coast.  

Friends love it.  On my bucket list.
Less than 2 hours from Troy, have been to The Pinery maybe 20 times ranging from Memorial Day to Halloween.  Only Michigan SP that compares is Ludington, which is a massive pita to get reservations at.  The Pinery has over 1000 campsites in 3 areas...two on Huron and one on the river.  Some with electrical, some without.  Most campsites are a lot bigger than typical MSPs, some are huge.

https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/thepinery
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-06-04, 17:22

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

Friends love it.  On my bucket list.
Less than 2 hours from Troy, have been to The Pinery maybe 20 times ranging from Memorial Day to Halloween.  Only Michigan SP that compares is Ludington, which is a massive pita to get reservations at.  The Pinery has over 1000 campsites in 3 areas...two on Huron and one on the river.  Some with electrical, some without.  Most campsites are a lot bigger than typical MSPs, some are huge.

https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/thepinery

Goddamned traitor promoting Canadian parks.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-04, 17:53

LooseGoose wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Less than 2 hours from Troy, have been to The Pinery maybe 20 times ranging from Memorial Day to Halloween.  Only Michigan SP that compares is Ludington, which is a massive pita to get reservations at.  The Pinery has over 1000 campsites in 3 areas...two on Huron and one on the river.  Some with electrical, some without.  Most campsites are a lot bigger than typical MSPs, some are huge.

https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/thepinery

Goddamned traitor promoting Canadian parks.
Sorry. The Pinery is tits compared to MSPs
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by DWags on 2016-06-04, 21:47

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Goddamned traitor promoting Canadian parks.
Sorry. The Pinery is tits compared to MSPs

I love Manistee state park.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 23581
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 56
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by The Pantry on 2016-06-04, 21:56

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Sorry. The Pinery is tits compared to MSPs

I love Manistee state park.
I love a number of state parks. The only one that comes close to The Pinery is Ludington.
avatar
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 8419
Join date : 2014-04-16
Location : Troy

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-06-15, 12:14

Enjoy yourself at Disney.

Demings: 'No question' 2-year-old boy dead after Disney gator attack

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said the Nebraska boy missing after being snatched by an alligator at a hotel near Disney is likely dead.

The 2-year-old child was attacked and dragged into the water by an alligator on the shores of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa about 10:00 p.m. Tuesday night.

Deputies are in the water and air, trying to recover his body.

"There is no question the family will lose a 2-year-old boy," he said, 15 hours after the gator struck.

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by tGreenWay on 2016-06-15, 13:23

A friend of mine is there with her three kids right now. I can't imagine how she's going to explain that one to them, not to mention the mass murders earlier in the week.

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21940
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! on 2016-06-15, 14:04

tGreenWay wrote:A friend of mine is there with her three kids right now. I can't imagine how she's going to explain that one to them, not to mention the mass murders earlier in the week.

Don't forget about the singer that was shot there too.
avatar
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 12340
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by tanfan! on 2016-06-16, 04:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:A friend of mine is there with her three kids right now. I can't imagine how she's going to explain that one to them, not to mention the mass murders earlier in the week.

Don't forget about the singer that was shot there too.

And the gays. The gays too. You should all stay home. Keep the highways drive able.

_________________
Blow me Maladjusted bonars
avatar
tanfan!
Spartiate

Posts : 4559
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2016-10-09, 15:57

Expert's double-secret tips for visiting Disney World

By her estimate, Julie Neal has been to Disney World 2,500 times. She knows it inside and out, warts and all. And she still feels the magic. “They do such a good and seamless job of taking you out of your everyday experience. You actually feel you are in a different world," says Neal, author of “The Complete Walt Disney World 2017” (10th Edition, Coconut Press, $24.95). “For me, that is a priceless thing.” Still, a trip to Disney World is hardly a spontaneous romp for the family. It’s more like planning a really expensive military maneuver. “If you try to be spontaneous on the busiest days, you are likely to not have a very good time,” she says. “The most desirable things are going to be gone, snapped up by people who did plan.” wrote:

_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-02-28, 09:54



The Onion‏Verified account @TheOnion 5m5 minutes ago
Herculean Effort, Astronomical Expense Lead To Photo Of Whole Family At Disney World http://trib.al/FokiJDp


_________________
All bowls matter.
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 34665
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by Dendrobates on 2017-03-02, 21:55

Why the fuck would anyone want to take really young kids to WDW? They won't remember it and will be brats and not appreciate it. I'd wait until at least 7 so that they can remember the shit you just spent thousands of dollars on.

God kids suck
avatar
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 1466
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 31
Location : Metro Detroit

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by InTenSity on 2017-03-02, 22:12

Dendrobates wrote:Why the fuck would anyone want to take really young kids to WDW? They won't remember it and will be brats and not appreciate it. I'd wait until at least 7 so that they can remember the shit you just spent thousands of dollars on.

God kids suck
Cuz the reaction of your child. Kids love it. You have a great excuse being a 24 hour drive away, I'm only 3.5 hours away.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-03-02, 22:19

Dendro I have a feeling your attitude will change when you spit that kid out of your vag but if not that's a troubling attitude. You gotta be ready for your life to change and to actually be willing and able to put someone else's needs above yours - especially as the mom. If you can't do that you might want to seriously consider the adoption route. There are a ton of people out there who desperately want to have children but are unable to.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2017-03-02, 22:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dendro I have a feeling your attitude will change when you spit that kid out of your vag but if not that's a troubling attitude. You gotta be ready for your life to change and to actually be willing and able to put someone else's needs above yours - especially as the mom. If you can't do that you might want to seriously consider the adoption route. There are a ton of people out there who desperately want to have children but are unable to.

She is just bullshitin' on a message board, bro
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22176
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by InTenSity on 2017-03-02, 23:07

Millennials.

_________________
Finally! Back to the Future!
avatar
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11084
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Kendall

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck me. Going to spend $$ on Disney for my daughter.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2017-03-02, 23:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dendro I have a feeling your attitude will change when you spit that kid out of your vag but if not that's a troubling attitude. You gotta be ready for your life to change and to actually be willing and able to put someone else's needs above yours - especially as the mom. If you can't do that you might want to seriously consider the adoption route. There are a ton of people out there who desperately want to have children but are unable to.

She is just bullshitin' on a message board, bro

Hope so! She's pretty negative about it. Hopefully just venting.

_________________
Yeah, well....I *also* cook.
avatar
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 16264
Join date : 2014-04-20
Location : Yeah, well....I *also* cook.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum