Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy

+15
Watch Out Pylon!
SeeRockCity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
GRR Spartan
DWags
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Gomer
Cym Jim
tTy
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy Empty Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 15:03

Just got a text that the niece of the best man in my wedding just found a floater (prolly named Bob) in Lansing. Is he bullshitting me??? confused confused confused
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy Empty Re: Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy

Post by Guest 2015-03-21, 15:11

tTy wrote:Just got a text that the niece of the best man in my wedding just found a floater (prolly named Bob) in Lansing. Is he bullshitting me??? confused confused confused

Was there a bicycle and a box of granola involved?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy Empty Re: Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 15:18

LooseGoose wrote:

Was there a bicycle and a box of granola involved?

shrug...

I wonder if Delton Williams got back behind the wheel and got pissed off on a bridge somewhere.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-03-21, 15:27

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Lansing-Police-Investigating-Death-near-Lansings-River-Trail-297130151.html?device=tablet&c=y
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 15:28

Cym Jim wrote:http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/Lansing-Police-Investigating-Death-near-Lansings-River-Trail-297130151.html?device=tablet&c=y

So yer sayin there's a chance....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-03-21, 16:45

People read this. Odds are this is someone's chum.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 16:47

Gomer wrote:People read this. Odds are this is someone's chum.

Is that a bad fishing pun, or are you actually concerned that he may go to John Doe status forever?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-21, 16:48

You're not going to bait me into "liking" your post.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 16:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:
You're not going to bait me into "liking" your post.

Did I seriously just get 10%'ed?

FUCK!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-03-21, 17:57

It would be nice if LPD released a name instead of worming out of every interview request.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 17:58

tGreenWay wrote:

It would be nice if LPD released a name instead of worming out of every interview request.

Bob.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-03-21, 17:59

Unfortunately I doubt that's his real name.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-03-21, 18:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Unfortunately I doubt that's his real name.

Bob, for short.... Robert Dunkin is his legal name.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-03-22, 09:57

Can't be Bob - we're all at his place setting up for the game. Haven't seen him yet tough.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-03-24, 08:28

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2015/03/24/lansing-woman-dead-river/70345324/

Roberta Christie spent time in several local shelters, but ultimately opted for a life on the streets, a Lansing shelter director said.

Christie, 44, was found dead in the Grand River on Saturday afternoon. She had been living under the Oakland Avenue bridge that crosses the Grand River. She was found dead nearby, police said.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 22:38

I just remembered this thread. My brother found a dead guy a couple weeks ago. He sent pics. I can post them if you wanna see them.

I should do a poll.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-08, 22:47

tTy wrote:I just remembered this thread. My brother found a dead guy a couple weeks ago. He sent pics. I can post them if you wanna see them.

I should do a poll.
At least give a heads up. I don't like looking at dead people. Post it on Reddit.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 22:50

I'm going to post them here.

Here is the article.  My brother is actually in one of these pics in the background.

tTy's bro finds fucking dead guy.  Pics coming later....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-10-08, 22:51

tTy wrote:I just remembered this thread.  My brother found a dead guy a couple weeks ago.  He sent pics.  I can post them if you wanna see them.

I should do a poll.
OTPT?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-08, 22:54

tTy wrote:I'm going to post them here.

Here is the article.  My brother is actually in one of these pics in the background.

tTy's bro finds fucking dead guy.  Pics coming later....
no one wants to see a half decomposed body. Although the string looks like a horror type movie, who's title I can't recall. The cabin? Cabin fever? Took place in the woods and the water was contaminated because of a corpse in the water near a dam.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-08, 22:58

Was it a dead body?

Why do news outlets always seem to report them that way?

If it was a live body they say unidentified person so why not an unidentified body?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 22:59

Dude is just bloated, I think.  I only glanced at the pics once.  I haven't downloaded them yet to put on here, but I'm going to (fair warning...)

This is my brother.... in the background of this pic.

After this post, I'm going to start posting dead guy pics that he took and sent me.

Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy Mack10
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:01

Pic 1 is coming. No more warnings...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-08, 23:02

tTy wrote:Pic 1 is coming. No more warnings...
Fffffuuuuuucccccckkkkkk yyyuuooooouuuuu.
Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy RRORXVT
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:04

Before I do this = serious question... can I get me or my brother in any legal trouble for posting these???? I realize that this is highly suspect in terms of "respeck for ded peeps" and shit, but I don't really give a fuck about that.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-08, 23:06

Post 'em on a privately hosted thing, spoiler link to 'em here, and delete 'em tomorrow. 

Not that I'm looking.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Post 'em on a privately hosted thing, spoiler link to 'em here, and delete 'em tomorrow. 

Not that I'm looking.

no

I'm going to post em.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-08, 23:08

tTy wrote:Before I do this = serious question... can I get me or my brother in any legal trouble for posting these???? I realize that this is highly suspect in terms of "respeck for ded peeps" and shit, but I don't really give a fuck about that.
did you miss the hula hoop girl I posted to distract you?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-10-08, 23:10

tTy wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Post 'em on a privately hosted thing, spoiler link to 'em here, and delete 'em tomorrow. 

Not that I'm looking.

no

I'm going to post em.
Ok then why even ask. I rescind my advice. Post them. Hopefully you and your brother get fired.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-10-08, 23:10

InTenSity wrote:
tTy wrote:I just remembered this thread. My brother found a dead guy a couple weeks ago. He sent pics. I can post them if you wanna see them.

I should do a poll.
At least give a heads up. I don't like looking at dead people. Post it on Reddit.

You big baby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-08, 23:12

SRC hated text about a period towel. What is he going to do about pictures of a corpse?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tTy wrote:

no

I'm going to post em.
Ok then why even ask. I rescind my advice. Post them. Hopefully you and your brother get fired.

My brother is used to being unemployed.  He is a stark raving mad democrat to the 1000000000000000000O(bama)th power and <3's all his giveaways.  I have a lot to lose here.  I might have to change my moniker to something = not my name and my avatar to something = not my pic, no?

Also, why would you hope I get fired, ass?  Fuck you dick!

Hey, did Chuck have surgery today?  I have lost track of time, this week has been nuts..... Forgot to ask on tater-mail..... I still love you brah. #Hugs....

I am one click away from posting first pic. it is all loaded up in another window. You know it's going to happen. Prolly one more pint and another half hour of not giving a fuck....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-08, 23:20

I would recommend against posting the dead lady pics.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:26

Rocinante wrote:I would recommend against posting the dead lady pics.

1) it's a dude.
2( why would you recommend against it?
3} R u a Loiyer?
4= if/then what kind of trouble could this land me in?
5& sometime Pi
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:28

Fuck it.

Scroll if you dare...................

gone.................

Last edited by tTy on 2015-10-08, 23:52; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-08, 23:31

I watched the video of the live news shooting and I looked at this pic. WTF is wrong with me!?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-10-08, 23:33

Giant Moose wrote:I watched the video of the live news shooting and I looked at this pic. WTF is wrong with me!?

I have 4 more..... WAY close up.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-08, 23:37

tTy wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I watched the video of the live news shooting and I looked at this pic. WTF is wrong with me!?

I have 4 more..... WAY close up.
Best Man's niece + Grand River = found dead guy 1401550746
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-08, 23:38

Why is he tied to the dock? Also, please nobody share these elsewhere and bring attention (the bad kind) to this board.

Is this an ongoing investigation? If so, this is probably illegal.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-10-08, 23:39

Rocinante wrote:Why is he tied to the dock? Also, please nobody share these elsewhere and bring attention (the bad kind) to this board.

Is this an ongoing investigation? If so, this is probably illegal.
So you're not going to tweet this?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next