Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who likes Duck Dynasty?

5 posters

Go down

Who likes Duck Dynasty?  Empty Who likes Duck Dynasty?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-25, 01:41

Phil Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Delivers Speech About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed

No Who likes Duck Dynasty?  1966794946

"I'll make a bet with you. Two guys break into an atheist's home. He has a little atheist wife and two little atheist daughters. Two guys break into his home and tie him up in a chair and gag him. And then they take his two daughters in front of him and rape both of them and then shoot them and they take his wife and then decapitate her head off in front of him. And then they can look at him and say, 'Isn't it great that I don’t have to worry about being judged? Isn't it great that there's nothing wrong with this? There's no right or wrong, now is it dude?'
Then you take a sharp knife and take his manhood and hold it in front of him and say, 'Wouldn't it be something if this [sic] was something wrong with this? But you’re the one who says there is no God, there’s no right, there’s no wrong, so we’re just having fun. We're sick in the head, have a nice day.'
If it happened to them, they probably would say, 'Something about this just ain't right.'"
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who likes Duck Dynasty?  Empty Re: Who likes Duck Dynasty?

Post by Cym Jim 2015-03-25, 01:51

Bee and OWO used to post similar shit on Wells back in the day, before 247 and Wells stopped being fun.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-25, 01:58

What does he think about agnostics? Only oral penetration?

On the real, though, it's a damn shame that that guy has money and fame/notoriety. If there were any justice in the world (and if there were a God, there would be), he would be destitute and anonymous. People with tiny, malfunctioning brains deserve tiny, malfunctioning lives.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-25, 02:03

Some people just naturally have morals and decency, some need to be learn it through a book and be promised eternity? Is that what I should be taking away from this? Who likes Duck Dynasty?  2599972566
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-03-25, 02:04

Cameron wrote:What does he think about agnostics? Only oral penetration?

On the real, though, it's a damn shame that that guy has money and fame/notoriety. If there were any justice in the world (and if there were a God, there would be), he would be destitute and anonymous. People with tiny, malfunctioning brains deserve tiny, malfunctioning lives.

Having given it a tiny bit more thought, I feel the need to clarify/expound. People with small brains can be forgiven for being stupid (and he surely is that). However, no one can be forgiven for being hateful (and he surely is that as well).

True justice, at least as I conceive of it, would be that stupid people live happy lives, but stupid and hateful people live miserable lives. The conclusion is the same, but true wisdom embraces nuance, and I've been drinking, so I'm feeling expansive.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-03-25, 06:25

I don't get it.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-25, 06:55

Swillbin!!!!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-25, 12:31

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Swillbin!!!!

Knew you would have nothing to say about this. Clockwork.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down